Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

There was armed security at Parkland that ran and hid behind cars outside. Why? Because they were outgunned by the shooter, who got his AR-15 with no problem at all because the gun laws in Florida are a joke.
My city has an assult vehicle! Is giving the guard a rifle to much to ask? Does any one even consider the lay out of what they are guarding? Schools have long hallways a pstol is not very effective. It is like taking a 9 mil pistol out in the feild to kill crows. I think a shot gun or rifle is better! Do we realy need to make more fucking laws? Or can we simly give the guard the right tool for the job?

My city has an assult vehicle! Is giving the guard a rifle to much to ask? Does any one even consider the lay out of what they are guarding? Schools have long hallways a pstol is not very effective. It is like taking a 9 mil pistol out in the feild to kill crows. I think a shot gun or rifle is better! Do we realy need to make more fucking laws? Or can we simly give the guard the right tool for the job?

How about instead, we stop making assualt weapons available? That seems like the much easier, simpler solution.

ou guys are breaking the unions. Now we will break the NRA.

Mueller may end up breaking the NRA since the NRA is in bed with Russians.

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties Revealed
A prominent Kremlin-linked Russian politician has methodically cultivated ties with leaders of the National Rifle Association, and documented efforts in real time over six years to leverage those connections and gain access deeper into American politics, NPR has learned.

The NRA is a terrorist organization and anyone who belongs to the NRA is a terrorist. May as well be the IRA or PLO.

I just looked it up and the IRA stands for Irish Republican Army. Not surprised.

I can envision Republicans becoming like the unibomber and timothy mcveigh and the NRA becomes this countries version of the IRA or PLO.

A prominent Kremlin-linked Russian politician has methodically cultivated ties with leaders of the National Rifle Association, and documented efforts in real time over six years to leverage those connections and gain access deeper into American politics, NPR has learned.

The NRA is a terrorist organization and anyone who belongs to the NRA is a terrorist. May as well be the IRA or PLO.

I just looked it up and the IRA stands for Irish Republican Army. Not surprised.

I can envision Republicans becoming like the unibomber and timothy mcveigh and the NRA becomes this countries version of the IRA or PLO.

A terrorist group supported by a hostile foreign power? Hezbollah and the NRA.

I said I'm sorry. How many times do I have to apologize for that?
Ya, and i am sorry for all those meals you sucked through straw after! How ya like them titanium plates in jaw buddy!

That actually sounded good to you? Probably did since you're the liar who makes up the stupid shit that anyone is advocating that everyone should be armed
No one cares what you think! Your a fucking idiot. Go blow your self

Time for a nap?

What kid has never acted like that? I would have smacked him and shook him till he stopped crying. LOL.

Agreed. evenflow just lost it

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

There was armed security at Parkland that ran and hid behind cars outside. Why? Because they were outgunned by the shooter, who got his AR-15 with no problem at all because the gun laws in Florida are a joke.

1) He signed up for the job, was armed and trained

2) The shooter was busy shooting and not looking for people approaching him, so he could have gotten pretty close to the shooter if he was careful

3) Three more cops showed up and hid behind their cars.

Not really following the news, are you?

And it was your plan to disarm honest citizens who were trained and had CC permits. Why did you advocate that if you also advocate cops cowering outside during the shooting? You like dead kids?

Yes....yes they do....democrat gun free school zones have led to the deaths of all of these children......and they don't care....those dead kids are gold for their anti gun agenda...so don't expect them to try to fix democrat gun free school zones.....they are too important to their gun ban movement...

Democrats know that honest citizens are the true threat to their authoritarian leftist government. So they want to disarm us. A bunch of dead kids isn't a blink of a price to pay to them. They know exactly what they are doing.

Hey, it's not the Democrats who will ultimately pass gun legislation, it's the constituents. We don't pass gun legislation now because politicians think that they will lose their jobs. What we need to do is throw out Republicans for being lapdogs for the NRA.

So that's your standard? You're lapdogs for unions, NOW and the NAACP? Interesting admission on your part

You guys are breaking the unions. Now we will break the NRA.

That wasn't my question. You said advocating an interest lobby makes you a lapdog. Just interesting you consider yourself a lapdog of unions, NOW, NAACP, environmental groups. It's your standard, not mine. I support the NRA because they advocate my views.

You just said your views are supporting a lobby makes you their lapdog. I find it interesting you consider yourself a lapdog of Amnesty International

A terrorist group supported by a hostile foreign power? Hezbollah and the NRA.
Russia and the NRA are in cohoots and the GOP and NRA are in cohoots. Yes, very anti American stuff.

Yes....yes they do....democrat gun free school zones have led to the deaths of all of these children......and they don't care....those dead kids are gold for their anti gun agenda...so don't expect them to try to fix democrat gun free school zones.....they are too important to their gun ban movement...

Democrats know that honest citizens are the true threat to their authoritarian leftist government. So they want to disarm us. A bunch of dead kids isn't a blink of a price to pay to them. They know exactly what they are doing.

Hey, it's not the Democrats who will ultimately pass gun legislation, it's the constituents. We don't pass gun legislation now because politicians think that they will lose their jobs. What we need to do is throw out Republicans for being lapdogs for the NRA.

So that's your standard? You're lapdogs for unions, NOW and the NAACP? Interesting admission on your part

That wasn't my question. You said advocating an interest lobby makes you a lapdog. Just interesting you consider yourself a lapdog of unions, NOW, NAACP, environmental groups. It's your standard, not mine. I support the NRA because they advocate my views.

You just said your views are supporting a lobby makes you their lapdog. I find it interesting you consider yourself a lapdog of Amnesty International

That's right. But people don't give a fuck about Amnesty International. We're going to use the NRA to cost you the House Senate and White House. Get it?

Meanwhile, the teachers and administrators you disarmed were right there by the shooter getting killed at your behest.

BTW, the shooter wasn't looking down the halls, he was busy shooting people. Did you know that you can only look one direction at once?

How about instead, we stop making assualt weapons available? That seems like the much easier, simpler solution.
I wish it were! I know at least six people capable of making them in their garage right now! There are millions of them already out there! Not a high percentage will be recovered. The arms race has been going on since the beginning of time, it will not stop. The idiology of no guns does not work. The idiology of every one with one will not work. Adding laws to the millions of lines of already codified laws is not some thing I want to do with out a great deal of contimplation. I have to point out the debacles that have been created in the past trying to legislate such things. Prohibition, the drug war, the war on terror, etc. In all these cases the problems seemed to get worse! Why we have a cow boy mentality here I do not know. We glorify violence and then wonder why bad shit happens. C urrently how long do you go to jail for having black tar heroin? Exactly how many people does this stop? Why would I think it would be different for guns? I do not think that either side of the fence are demons or mean for bad things to happen. We as a society do not have an answer for this yet. I doubt the answer exists in either of the extremes!

1) He signed up for the job, was armed and trained

Which ultimately meant nothing because he was outgunned by the shooter. So if an armed and trained security guard was too afraid to confront a mass shooter, what makes you think a teacher who doesn't have that training wouldn't be?

2) The shooter was busy shooting and not looking for people approaching him, so he could have gotten pretty close to the shooter if he was careful

Well, you weren't inside the school so you don't know shit about what it was like in there. Secondly, you can Monday Morning-QB this all you'd like, the fact is the security guard was too afraid to enter the school because he was outgunned by the shooter. A shooter who had no problem whatsoever waltzing into a store to buy one of these killing machines with the purpose of using it against the school.

3) Three more cops showed up and hid behind their cars.

Yep. They did. And why? Same reason the first one did; they were afraid because they were outgunned. Which is perfectly understandable. So if four cops, who are armed and trained to respond to these kinds of things, were too afraid to do so what in the world makes you think a teacher wouldn't be?

And it was your plan to disarm honest citizens who were trained and had CC permits. Why did you advocate that if you also advocate cops cowering outside during the shooting? You like dead kids?

Both teachers over the last 10 days who had gun fire incidents in school (The teacher in GA who went nuts and the one in UT who shot her gun in the bathroom) were both long-time gun owners with carry permits.

So what fucking point are you trying to make? No good point at all.

That's right. But people don't give a fuck about Amnesty International. We're going to use the NRA to cost you the House Senate and White House. Get it?

Libertarians don't have the house or the Senate. As for your prognostication ability on elections. Remember this gem?

Last edited:
The arms race has been going on since the beginning of time, it will not stop. The idiology of no guns does not work.

Seems to work fine for countries that have banned or severely limited gun ownership.

Adding laws to the millions of lines of already codified laws is not some thing I want to do with out a great deal of contimplation. I have to point out the debacles that have been created in the past trying to legislate such things. Prohibition, the drug war, the war on terror, etc. In all these cases the problems seemed to get worse! Why we have a cow boy mentality here I do not know. We glorify violence and then wonder why bad shit happens. C urrently how long do you go to jail for having black tar heroin? Exactly how many people does this stop? Why would I think it would be different for guns? I do not think that either side of the fence are demons or mean for bad things to happen. We as a society do not have an answer for this yet. I doubt the answer exists in either of the extremes!

Your argument is anti-legislation.

Libertarians don't have the house or the Senate. As for your prognostication ability on elections. Remember this gem?

[media]

Meanwhile give the guard a fucking rifle, before trying billions of dollars worth of legislation and maybe put more than one there. Can't we try simple fixes before starting a bunch of histerical moves and spending tme and money where it does not need to be! Why all of a sudden does every problem need to be adressed with such out landish over kill response. What happened to tweaking what we have instead of starting all over?

Neither did the four deputies who where there because they weren't inside the school either

Yeah...four armed cops were too afraid to enter the school to confront the mass shooter. Why? Because they were outgunned. Why? Because you clowns made it easy for Cruz to buy his killing machine.

[media]

Yes and I remember yours during the Romney regime.

You don't have to worry about liberals and progressives dude. We are already voting to take your guns away. You need to worry about the moderates and independents who are starting to agree with us.

CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics

All the things you think are stupid that we want to try? 7 out of 10 Americans think they are good ideas.

We aren't trying to take your guns away. And if we do take them away we will give them back after we've determined you aren't insane. Oh, and we will determine you are insane because you are. Please tell us again how the government is trying to take your guns and they will have to pry them from your dead hands. Isn't that what you say? Well then you are insane. LOL

[media]

Meanwhile give the guard a fucking rifle, before trying billions of dollars worth of legislation and maybe put more than one there. Can't we try simple fixes before starting a bunch of histerical moves and spending tme and money where it does not need to be! Why all of a sudden does every problem need to be adressed with such out landish over kill response. What happened to tweaking what we have instead of starting all over?

The FBI dropped the ball on passing along information to local authorities

The local authorities dropped the ball on doing anything about a kid who had the cops called on him 39 times

The social worker dropped the ball on declaring the kid psycho and detaining him for evaluation

The deputy assigned to the school dropped the ball on entering when the shooting started

Three more deputies arrived and dropped the same ball

You/the left dropped the ball on believing you can keep 300 million guns from one psycho

You/the left dropped the ball on believing we can have no southern border and keep guns out of the hands of psychos

You/the left dropped the ball not asking yourselves why we can't keep drugs from teenagers but we can keep guns from criminals

And you blame us? Seriously? You should invest in a mirror

Forum List

Back