🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

So.... following Trump around isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?
So, protesting his speeches isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?

The violence part isn't great, but how many people are getting involved in the violence compared the number of left wing people in the US.

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.

So.... following Trump around isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?
So, protesting his speeches isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?

Strawman

The violence part isn't great, but how many people are getting involved in the violence compared the number of left wing people in the US.

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.
Yeah, Virginia, they aren't leftists. Riiiigggghhhhhtttttttt.

And no, violence to stop speeches isn't freedom of speech. It's a crime

My guess is the establishment/MSM/jewish lobby groups that brainwash the savages will face greater numbers at future events and will not fare so well and will not be jumping up and down like fucking monkeys as they were last night.

Strawman

Another post worthy of your name there Kaz. I'm wondering when I'll stick you on ignore.

Strawman

Another post worthy of your name there Kaz. I'm wondering when I'll stick you on ignore.

You're zero content so I don't give a shit when you do

We can always count on Chicago to do something stupid.

I wonder if our boy Joe took part.

Well........ We have over 93 million Americans who are not working nor looking for a job. What else are they going to do?

As for myself, I wish I had the time to go out and protest or spend in a jail cell for assault. But I don't have that kind of time because I'm working too much.

If we want to end this violence and trouble making, cut our social programs down to nothing and force these people to get a damn job. When they get home, they'll be too tired to be going out and looking for a fight.

They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters.

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative
It's the theater. They provoke Trump supporters on purpose, consistently, and then "cry foul!" when one of them gets sick of it. Then they blame "the violence on conservatives".

Rachael Maddow seemed very disappointed that the event was called off before the provokers could really whip up some media red meat for the left to milk in the crybully-syndrome they've used so well to date. The event in Chicago was so contrived and orchestrated by the left that it's nauseating. It was pure political theater. Should Trump step down because he's not fit for the job? Yes. But that doesn't justify what the left is doing inciting violence, stepping back when it happens and then trying to tag it onto "the republican party as a whole"..

The rub was watching Maddow in true hypocrite form, whine on and on about how Trump was inciting violence. And in the next breath she was drooling with glee about how all the young people showed up to "protest" (incite at) Trump's rally! How great! Democracy in action!

It's the theater. They provoke Trump supporters on purpose, consistently, and then "cry foul!" when one of them gets sick of it. Then they blame "the violence on conservatives".

Rachael Maddow seemed very disappointed that the event was called off before the provokers could really whip up some media red meat for the left to milk in the crybully-syndrome they've used so well to date. The event in Chicago was so contrived and orchestrated by the left that it's nauseating. It was pure political theater. Should Trump step down because he's not fit for the job? Yes. But that doesn't justify what the left is doing inciting violence, stepping back when it happens and then trying to tag it onto "the republican party as a whole"..

What do you mean by "inciting violence"?

Would it not be great if all the hate speech coming from the right in America were challenged for what it is, ignorance?

"Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in a God, but never without belief in a devil. Usually the strength of a mass movement is proportionate to the vividness and tangibility of its devil. Like an ideal deity, an ideal devil is omnipotent and omnipresent." Eric Hoffer

'Southern Strategy.' Dog Whistle Politics

"Republicans, of course, cloak themselves in the rhetoric of freedom and necessity and express concern about future generations. That the beast they would slay ultimately translates to the lives of American citizens, including some of the most vulnerable who depend on government social programs to which they enjoy legal, political, and moral entitlement, is irrelevant. Hatred of government is a disease with them. They loathe common purpose and project, especially when channeled through the state. Their hatred of government, it seems to me, is tantamount to hatred of country." Steven Johnston The Contemporary Condition: Why Do Republicans Hate America?

'Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing' by James Waller
Amazon.com: Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing (9780195189490): James Waller: Books

Last edited:

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

The rub was watching Maddow in true hypocrite form, whine on and on about how Trump was inciting violence. And in the next breath she was drooling with glee about how all the young people showed up to "protest" (incite at) Trump's rally! How great! Democracy in action!

What do you mean by "inciting violence"?

The crybully syndrome of the left. After berating her current political target for ruin by calling him/her "a hater/bully...inciting violence!"..their mouthpiece stands at her public pulpit whipping up fervor in support of thousands of leftist protestors showing up at Trump rallies where it's well known the supporters of which are upset, worried about jobs, life, the bizarre social trends in this country...WELL KNOWN...and then the little zombie punks of the far left start agitating and protesting...until the precalculated result happens...

..Some supporters of Cruz have even more polarized ideas with the left about social issues in particular. You don't see pre-organized mobs from the left showing up at his rallies..

I suppose you might though if Maddow took a fancy to start talking down Cruz's rallies. Probably could set your watch by it actually.. If Cruz actually held a legitimate threat to the left keeping power in the Oval Office, I predict his rallies would suddenly be getting a lot of attention at MSNBC and then "magically" thousands of young protesters would start showing up there too, inciting violence..er..I mean "just protesting peacefully"...

Last edited:

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

leftist protestors showing up at Trump rallies where it's well known the supporters of which are upset, worried about jobs, life, the bizarre social trends in this country...WELL KNOWN

So if I'm understanding correctly, you are saying that the poor conditions of some individual's lives excuse their violent acts?

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

LOL, yeah, they may be left or right. I own the Brooklyn Bridge. Wanna buy it? Think of the tolls you could charge

leftist protestors showing up at Trump rallies where it's well known the supporters of which are upset, worried about jobs, life, the bizarre social trends in this country...WELL KNOWN

So if I'm understanding correctly, you are saying that the poor conditions of some individual's lives excuse their violent acts?

That's the futile ground leftists use to blame whitie, richie and corporations and whip them into a violent frenzy

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

You must have video that I don't. Care to share?

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job

Forum List

Back