Lefty magazine The Atlantic inexplicably publishes cover that makes Trump look like a total badass

I'm sure they thought this would be some sort of attack on Trump, but the idea of him pulling the GOP back into Washington is so badass (and true).

Thanks, Atlantic! :dance:

All the one time good publications suck anymore. Isn't that the truth?

Neck and neck bullshit polling garbage. Nate Silver choking on his own vomit. And you post an idiotic dancing emoji.

Last edited:
So Trump has imprisoned the GOP (the Atlantic's favorite party) and is bringing storm clouds to normally sunny DC?

I'm sure they thought this would be some sort of attack on Trump, but the idea of him pulling the GOP back into Washington is so badass (and true).

I think the artist's intention was that Trump is driving into a stormy DC with the GOP held unwillingly prisoner brought along trussed in a cage.

Or maybe the Atlantic just thinks Trump is an elephant trainer now.

No one knows with these idiots.

I think the artist's intention was that Trump is driving into a stormy DC with the GOP held unwillingly prisoner brought along trussed in a cage.

Or maybe the Atlantic just thinks Trump is an elephant trainer now.

No one knows with these idiots.
I assumed the artist was using the ornate carriage (with bars) as a symbol of the Circus being brought into town. That would make Trump just a circus master or carnival barker?

The use of the elephant as the caged animal is pretty unsubtle.

Forum List

Back