🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty why are you bitching? This is the police force you wanted? This is the police force you created.

Show me the autopsy. You must be really dumb if you actually believe that. The autopsy showed he died from homicide. :lol:
Of course he was. Who cares that he had tested positive for COVID and had Fentanyl and Crystal Meth in his system....but that didn't have dick to do with his death....according to the politically charged coroners report. They needed it to be a homicide. Not death from a DEADLY VIRUS THAT HAS KILLED OVER 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN AMERICA....OR A DEADLY COMBINATION OF DRUGS THAT WOULD KILL A HORSE.

Of course he was. Who cares that he had tested positive for COVID and had Fentanyl and Crystal Meth in his system....but that didn't have dick to do with his death....according to the politically charged coroners report. They needed it to be a homicide. Not death from a DEADLY VIRUS THAT HAS KILLED OVER 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN AMERICA....OR A DEADLY COMBINATION OF DRUGS THAT WOULD KILL A HORSE.
So you mean he would have died that day regardless of what Chauvin did? You must be more of an idiot than I originally thought you were. :auiqs.jpg:

So you mean he would have died that day regardless of what Chauvin did? You must be more of an idiot than I originally thought you were. :auiqs.jpg:
Coming from a putz like yourself that is so hurtful, (not)

But the primary reason they took him out of the squad car was because he was freaking out and having trouble breathing.

The cop made the stupid mistake of not taking his condition seriously and instead chose to act like a dick.
The guy needed to go to a hospital....yet the cop put him in a position that made his condition worse. For that he deserved what he got. But chances are he was a dead man walking already. It doesn't take much to die from Fentanyl.

Google is our friend.....try using it.

But the primary issue is the fact that you suckasses constantly second-guess the police.....so I would probably guess that most of the good cops have retired by now.
Uvalde spends a very large percentage of their budget on the police. Their spending on the police has increased.

There goes your bullshit bumper sticker talking point. Whoops!

The police in Uvalde were not defunded. Police are going to get criticized whenever they mess up. Even the Governor is throwing them under the bus for what they did. And rightfully so.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?
It’s not hindsight. Police learned this lesson from Columbine. While they were busy securing the perimeter, that’s when most of the killing took place.

Police knew this. They learned from this mistake. They learned that they need to get in there when there is an active shooter. And they still botched this. That’s just plain incompetence.

Uvalde spends a very large percentage of their budget on the police. Their spending on the police has increased.

There goes your bullshit bumper sticker talking point. Whoops!
You actually quoted Bloomberg?

You might as well quote the Daily Provda.

Not to mention the fact that you totally ignored the other part of the equation.
The constant second-guessing of the police by City Hall.
Many cops are retiring because their jobs are getting too dangerous and the fact that if they shoot a suspect they can be sent to prison.

It wasn't Chauvin's job to choke a man to death for 9 minutes... that's the last thing he should have done.
That's a LIE and you know it. At most he died because the cop didn't see the signs of the dirt bag OVERDOSING. He didn't choke him to death.

You know better, but you have that agenda

Go ahead continue to defund the police, arrest them for doing their job. Continue to bring them up on murder charges every time they take down a violent criminal. Eventually you will have what you want, police that stand by and watch. You should be very proud of yourself Lefty this is the police force you created.
More like Right wing fake news trying to characterize the left as anti police, when that was never true to begin with. I'm in Chicago where Most liberals I know are classical liberals, e.g, left wing racists. They are the ones who allowed Burg to torture black men and lock a ***** up forever on petty drug possessions. In other words, the demand for wokeness exceeds its supply. Trust me, I wish you were right.

***Mod Edit*** Watch the language! Zone 1 rules apply in this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually quoted Bloomberg?

You might as well quote the Daily Provda.

Not to mention the fact that you totally ignored the other part of the equation.
The constant second-guessing of the police by City Hall.
Many cops are retiring because their jobs are getting too dangerous and the fact that if they shoot a suspect they can be sent to prison.
Ok then you can bring up a source now. Show me how much money was defunded from Uvalde.

Your flailing is hilarious. This is what happens when you rely on bumper-sticker slogans.

People second-guess the police when they fuck up. Even the Governor is throwing them under the bus for what they didn’t do, and rightfully so.

Wow, so the police need to be able to shoot unarmed people before they will be brave enough to confront an armed maniac? How does that work, exactly?
It works like this. Punish the cop who breaks the rules instead of making all police the enemy.

Forum List

Back