🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty why are you bitching? This is the police force you wanted? This is the police force you created.

You're a lying asshole.
We heard about defunding the police all year in 2020....only until they received a huge backlash did they back off.

But as I said before....defunding wasn't the only issue here. A lack of respect for the police. Assassination attempts on cops answering calls. Harassment and threats by pubic officials. Changes in training to make the cops that don't resign have to deal with the possibility that the slightest mistake could result in jail and imprisonment.

Funding is the least of their worries.
Your claim was that they should be given back all the funding that was taken from them. They didn’t lose funding.

Your. Claim. Was. Bullshit.

I can explain this for you as many times as you need me to.

Are you on the front line of defense of these domestic terrorists who have unlimited access to guns and ammunition?

Oh. You mean the BLM assholes that threatened my children.

Yeah, I am now.

I'm in the front lines now

Thanks to the arrogant fucking libtards that have no respect for families and children.

Wrap yourself in cotton wadding and talk about your gun rights. Of course you want the cops to put their lives on the line so you can be smug and righteous.
I don't see any cops putting their lives on the line

I see them standing around doing nothing

And kneeling for fucktard communists.

Oh. You mean the BLM assholes that threatened my children.

Yeah, I am now.

I'm in the front lines now

Thanks to the arrogant fucking libtards that have no respect for families and children.

I don't see any cops putting their lives on the line

I see them standing around doing nothing

And kneeling for fucktard communists.
Did your children go to BLM protests?

But as I said before....defunding wasn't the only issue here. A lack of respect for the police. Assassination attempts on cops answering calls. Harassment and threats by pubic officials. Changes in training to make the cops that don't resign have to deal with the possibility that the slightest mistake could result in jail and imprisonment.

Funding is the least of their worries.
But we're talking about TEXAS.

They don't do any of the bullshit to harm police. Yet look at the Uvalde police.

Your claim was that they should be given back all the funding that was taken from them. They didn’t lose funding.

No...what you're doing is taking the word of Bloomberg and not bothering to look anywhere else.
I checked and the highest anybody spends on their police out of the city budget in the nation is 50.7%
Washington D.C. spends roughly 4%. Nobody in TX spends over 26% of their total budget on their police force.
Uvalde didn't even make the list....so I suspect that the 40% that Fucking Bloomberg quoted is bogus.

No...what you're doing is taking the word of Bloomberg and not bothering to look anywhere else.
I checked and the highest anybody spends on their police out of the city budget in the nation is 50.7%
Washington D.C. spends roughly 4%. Nobody in TX spends over 26% of their total budget on their police force.
Uvalde didn't even make the list....so I suspect that the 40% that Fucking Bloomberg quoted is bogus.
Post your source then.

He was trying to show what happens when you defund the police. The problem is he's using that excuse of horrible police behavior in a state that didn't defund or demoralize their police.

From your source:

”In this study, AdvisorSmith examined police budgets in 301 of the largest U.S. cities. We considered cities with populations of 100,000 or more, and we found the cities that spend the highest and lowest proportion of their city budgets on policing.”

Uvalde isn’t one of the 301 largest cituse you moron. They only have about 15,000 people. :laugh:

You didn't mention this about the numbers:

Springfield, MO, and Charleston, SC. A few of the highest spending cities, including Brownsville, TX; Augusta, GA; and Macon, GA, were cities that spent little on policing on a per-capita basis but had small budgets overall, so policing took a disproportionately high percentage of the city budgets.

In essence those high spending percentage cities, only collected $50 bucks in taxes, and spent $25 on police.

From your source:

”In this study, AdvisorSmith examined police budgets in 301 of the largest U.S. cities. We considered cities with populations of 100,000 or more, and we found the cities that spend the highest and lowest proportion of their city budgets on policing.”

Uvalde isn’t one of the 301 largest cituse you moron. They only have about 15,000 people. :laugh:
Thus they have a tiny budget of $10 million. How do you expect anyone to run a police force with even 40% of that. Augusta GA is a small town and they spend $41 million. Moron. Uvalde's budget is $4 million....big whoop.

Thus they have a tiny budget of $10 million. How do you expect anyone to run a police force with even 40% of that. Augusta GA is a small town and they spend $41 million. Moron. Uvalde's budget is $4 million....big whoop.
Maybe you can post a link that actually agrees with your claim this time. :laugh:

Here’s a hint: Uvalde isn’t one of the biggest 301 cities. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Maybe you can post a link that actually agrees with your claim this time. :laugh:

Here’s a hint: Uvalde isn’t one of the biggest 301 cities. :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Maybe you can post something that backs up your claims that giving them more money will turn a town the size of Mayberry into a SWAT Team central.
My brother was a Deputy in a town that size and they only had 4 cops.
How is more money going to get Barney Fife trained up, dipshit?

Maybe you can post something that backs up your claims that giving them more money will turn a town the size of Mayberry into a SWAT Team central.
My brother was a Deputy in a town that size and they only had 4 cops.
So you can’t back up your claim that they were defunded and now you’re desperately trying to pivot to something else.

Are you done embarrassing yourself now? :laugh:

So you can’t back up your claim that they were defunded and now you’re desperately trying to pivot to something else.

Are you done embarrassing yourself now? :laugh:
No.....what's going on is you're focusing on something that irrelevant and ignoring everything else.
This is called trolling.
And it's impossible for a SOB like yourself to embarrass me, because you're just an asshole.

No.....what's going on is you're focusing on something that irrelevant and ignoring everything else.
This is called trolling.
And it's impossible for a SOB like yourself to embarrass me, because you're just an asshole.
It’s trolling to take YOUR claim, disprove it, and then watch you flail like a moron trying to defend it with a link that only references big cities? :laugh:

Augusta, Georgia has a population of 200,000.

This police station received 40% of the town’s funding and they clearly didn’t handle the situation well. How much more money did they need to be effective?

Forum List

Back