🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty why are you bitching? This is the police force you wanted? This is the police force you created.

That was the procedure for handling people that were suspected to be on drugs. The person that put that procedure in, should've been prosecuted.

His bosses said otherwise.

Chief Medaria Arradondo, the first Black person to hold the position, described Floyd's death as "tragic" and said it "was not due to a lack of training."

"This was murder — it wasn't a lack of training," Arradondo said, adding that that was why he "took swift action" and fired the four officers involved in the incident a day after Floyd's death.

"The officers knew what was happening — one intentionally caused it, and the others failed to prevent it," Arradondo said in June.

Yes indeed. We live in the most messed up cultural stew you can imagine. Why ANYONE would think cops--low paid with NO respect--would be quick to give their lives for us is beyond belief. You can say "that's their job" all you want. Doesn't make it so. And doesn't change human nature.

Chicago Cops make $89,000 a year.

When I was an active duty Sergeant in the Army, the most I made was $30,000 a year. Yet I was expected to be shipped off to a war zone to resolve a fight between Saddam and the corrupt Emir of Kuwait over who gets to gouge us at the pump.

Teachers are next. It's fascinating and sickening to watch conservatives tell me I don't "love the kids enough" when I mention it's too much to ask people to toilet train, feed, raise, teach, and carry guns and ammo for other people's children. On maybe 40K a year. These cats spend every other breath bashing teachers and then somehow expect an army of Superhero Teachers to show up and continue to do the job. While they bash us, refuse to raise our pay, and tell us we whine too much.

Uh, given the illiterates you pump out every year, um, yeah, people probably have a reason to be upset. The biggest downside of Covid was that parents finally got to see what you people were up to when learning became remote.

It works like this. Punish the cop who breaks the rules instead of making all police the enemy.

That would be awesome if cops actually held their peers to account.

Take the shooting of Laquan McDonald. A police officer pumps 16 rounds into a kid who was not attacking anyone, he merely was holding a folded pocket knife. Every other cop on that scene submitted a report that McDonald had charged the officers (a fact directly contradicted by videotape and the Autopsy). Their superiors lied to the public. The city of Chicago quietly tried to pay off the family with an NDA. ONLY after the video was released to the public was there any outcry for a prosecution.

So your intention is to continue to harp on the funding when I just pointed out something else that blows the funding argument out of the water.

The last 5 years cops have been under assault from City Hall and the media....especially since they made such a big fucking deal about George fucking Floyd. Democrats actually thanked him for dying.
Frankly I don't have to back anything up after seeing this shit and all of the GD riots that took place in 2020. Clearly your fucking ass has been living under a rock all this time.

So you don't have an proof that police funds were cut, even though the PD was 40% of Ulvade's budget.

Defund the Police was dumb rhetoric, but it never became policy anywhere.

Maybe you can post something that backs up your claims that giving them more money will turn a town the size of Mayberry into a SWAT Team central.
My brother was a Deputy in a town that size and they only had 4 cops.
How is more money going to get Barney Fife trained up, dipshit?

It isn't.

So here's a crazy idea, instead of arming cops like soldiers, let's stop arming criminals like terrorists?

Yes indeed. We live in the most messed up cultural stew you can imagine. Why ANYONE would think cops--low paid with NO respect--would be quick to give their lives for us is beyond belief. You can say "that's their job" all you want. Doesn't make it so. And doesn't change human nature.

Teachers are next. It's fascinating and sickening to watch conservatives tell me I don't "love the kids enough" when I mention it's too much to ask people to toilet train, feed, raise, teach, and carry guns and ammo for other people's children. On maybe 40K a year. These cats spend every other breath bashing teachers and then somehow expect an army of Superhero Teachers to show up and continue to do the job. While they bash us, refuse to raise our pay, and tell us we whine too much.

I've always known we are a stupid species but this....this is....I don't even have words for it.
God bless you kiddo...
You're in the trenches fighting hard...

So you don't have an proof that police funds were cut, even though the PD was 40% of Ulvade's budget.

Actually it did in NYC

That would be awesome if cops actually held their peers to account.

Take the shooting of Laquan McDonald. A police officer pumps 16 rounds into a kid who was not attacking anyone, he merely was holding a folded pocket knife. Every other cop on that scene submitted a report that McDonald had charged the officers (a fact directly contradicted by videotape and the Autopsy). Their superiors lied to the public. The city of Chicago quietly tried to pay off the family with an NDA. ONLY after the video was released to the public was there any outcry for a prosecution.
And justice was served. What about the cop who shot Michael Brown? Wanna go over that one? His life was ruined by the lies of race hustlers.

It isn't.

So here's a crazy idea, instead of arming cops like soldiers, let's stop arming criminals like terrorists?
Criminals arm themselves. Criminals don't obey laws, and Democrats just can't seem to get that simple fact through their heads.

Lie. Police funds were cut in Minneapolis.

And justice was served. What about the cop who shot Michael Brown? Wanna go over that one? His life was ruined by the lies of race hustlers.

As well it should have been. He escalated a simple shoplifting incident into a lethal force incident.

Criminals arm themselves. Criminals don't obey laws, and Democrats just can't seem to get that simple fact through their heads.

If they can't buy guns, they can't arm themselves... this isn't complicated. The rest of the world has figured this out.

Lie. Police funds were cut in Minneapolis.

Really?

The Minneapolis Police Department will receive millions more in funding under a new budget approved just weeks after the embattled agency survived a campaign to replace it altogether.

Mayor Jacob Frey and the City Council last week agreed to a $1.6 billion budget that includes just over $191 million for the Police Department (MPD), restoring its funding to nearly the level it held before George Floyd was killed in 2020.

Actually it did in NYC
really?

Protests calling to “defund the police” have become a familiar sight in New York City. But this year, if Mayor Bill de Blasio gets his way, one of America’s most progressive cities will actually send more dollars to the NYPD than it did a year ago.

Despite promises to strip $1 billion from the city’s law enforcement budget, which gained national attention in the wake of George Floyd’s murder last year, de Blasio slashed less than half that as part of a broader round of pandemic cuts. And a spending plan for fiscal 2022 announced this month keeps police headcount and operations intact — leaving any major shakeups of the force up to whoever succeeds the term-limited mayor in January.

As well it should have been. He escalated a simple shoplifting incident into a lethal force incident.

If they can't buy guns, they can't arm themselves... this isn't complicated. The rest of the world has figured this out.

Really?

The Minneapolis Police Department will receive millions more in funding under a new budget approved just weeks after the embattled agency survived a campaign to replace it altogether.

Mayor Jacob Frey and the City Council last week agreed to a $1.6 billion budget that includes just over $191 million for the Police Department (MPD), restoring its funding to nearly the level it held before George Floyd was killed in 2020.
Yes, the funding was restored AFTER it had been cut. You somehow forgot about that.

Where do you think criminals get their guns?

not sure what that has to do with my post

We'll blame police, teachers, Democrats, "beaners" and illegal immigration... We blame the lack of mental health services, but Abbott cut $200 million from Texas's mental health services budget. They want to do anything but restrict access to guns and ammunition.

We'll blame police, teachers, Democrats, "beaners" and illegal immigration... We blame the lack of mental health services, but Abbott cut $200 million from Texas's mental health services budget. They want to do anything but restrict access to guns and ammunition.
a Governor can’t cut anything on his own.

Texas has a huge border and money is also needed to keep cartels flooding the border with fast and furious guns because your Dembot Dear leader is the cartel president

a Governor can’t cut anything on his own.

Texas has a huge border and money is also needed to keep cartels flooding the border with fast and furious guns because your Dembot Dear leader is the cartel president

The solution to stopping illegals is to fine employers who hire illegals. Cartels have been a problem for 40 years. You're making excuses. Americans don't have the will or the wit to get anything done.

The solution to stopping illegals is to fine employers who hire illegals. Cartels have been a problem for 40 years. You're making excuses. Americans don't have the will or the wit to get anything done.
agreed…sadly you elect people like xiden that promote cartels and illegal immigrant

His bosses said otherwise.

Chief Medaria Arradondo, the first Black person to hold the position, described Floyd's death as "tragic" and said it "was not due to a lack of training."

"This was murder — it wasn't a lack of training," Arradondo said, adding that that was why he "took swift action" and fired the four officers involved in the incident a day after Floyd's death.

"The officers knew what was happening — one intentionally caused it, and the others failed to prevent it," Arradondo said in June.
The same procedure was used hundreds of times.

Forum List

Back