🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty why are you bitching? This is the police force you wanted? This is the police force you created.

Nah... just pure pragmatism and sand-hole free reality.
Every time, with no exception...when you create a weakness nature pounces on that weakness. Men and nature are equivalent...human nature is even more equivalent and more consistent.
People will do whatever you do not STOP them from doing. That simple. To expect a pristine record in the effort to obtain an acceptable level of security? That's idiotic...that's desperate....and also retarded.

JO
Exactly. Criminals see what is going on and are being emboldened knowing the media and the left will defend them from the “mean cops”.

The facts are that the speople making the rules and holding the purse strings in Texas are solidly republican. And it's not their fault, either. Stop being a fucking idiot.
The agendas passed and part of the American way of living have been Prog dominated the last several decades. That has spread to every state. This small city has a good Dem representation also.

Ok then you can bring up a source now. Show me how much money was defunded from Uvalde.

Your flailing is hilarious. This is what happens when you rely on bumper-sticker slogans.

People second-guess the police when they fuck up. Even the Governor is throwing them under the bus for what they didn’t do, and rightfully so.
The primary reason good experienced cops are retiring is because of the constant second-guessing.
What you're left with is a bunch of gutless paper-pushers who wear their uniforms, their badges, and their little guns, but don't know jack about how to take down a perp in a hostage situation. We learned how to take down a target so fast he doesn't have time to shit himself before he's dead-meat. You have to know how to enter a building and fan out inside a room and minimize your exposure. Somebody's gonna get shot or at least shot at while the other guys are shooting the SOB in the face.

The fact is....when you know what you're doing you have the confidence needed to do the job.
But that isn't what happened here.

The primary reason good experienced cops are retiring is because of the constant second-guessing.
What you're left with is a bunch of gutless paper-pushers who wear their uniforms, their badges, and their little guns, but don't know jack about how to take down a perp in a hostage situation. We learned how to take down a target so fast he doesn't have time to shit himself before he's dead-meat. You have to know how to enter a building and fan out inside a room and minimize your exposure. Somebody's gonna get shot or at least shot at while the other guys are shooting the SOB in the face.

The fact is....when you know what you're doing you have the confidence needed to do the job.
But that isn't what happened here.
So you don’t have a source on how defunding the police affected Uvalde.

You planning to back up what you’re saying now? Probably not.

Correct
Defund and Floyd and BLM have created hesitant policing looking for a PC way to avoid harming a minority. We see that clearly demonstrated with the bullshit police response here.

So you don’t have a source on how defunding the police affected Uvalde.

You planning to back up what you’re saying now? Probably not.
So your intention is to continue to harp on the funding when I just pointed out something else that blows the funding argument out of the water.

The last 5 years cops have been under assault from City Hall and the media....especially since they made such a big fucking deal about George fucking Floyd. Democrats actually thanked him for dying.
Frankly I don't have to back anything up after seeing this shit and all of the GD riots that took place in 2020. Clearly your fucking ass has been living under a rock all this time.

So your intention is to continue to harp on the funding when I just pointed out something else that blows the funding argument out of the water.
You mean calling you out on your bullshit claim? :laugh:

“Yeah....just give back all to money you already took from them for starters.”

Go ahead continue to defund the police, arrest them for doing their job. Continue to bring them up on murder charges every time they take down a violent criminal. Eventually you will have what you want, police that stand by and watch. You should be very proud of yourself Lefty this is the police force you created.
The problem is that Uvalde is in TEXAS. Where they don't do any of that.

You mean calling you out on your bullshit claim? :laugh:

“Yeah....just give back all to money you already took from them for starters.”
Ever since you folks came up with the idea you've been trying to prove that they didn't push de-funding the police for the last 2 years.....and you think everyone forgot about that......so it's not a bullshit claim.

But there are other factors I mentioned which you refuse to admit to. How much you spend on furnature and new computors has nothing to do with what you have on the force with respect to manpower.

Last edited:
Ever since you folks came up with the idea you've been trying to prove that they didn't push de-funding the police for the last 2 years.....and you think everyone forgot about that......so it's not a bullshit claim.

They don't defund the police in Texas.

They have been pushing defunding, and I think defunding is stupid and I’ll tell them that.

But these police weren’t defunded. So yes, it’s a bullshit claim.

The police in Uvalde were not defunded. Police are going to get criticized whenever they mess up. Even the Governor is throwing them under the bus for what they did. And rightfully so.

There have been six massacres in Texas since Abbott has been governor and he always makes the same speech after each one.

They have been pushing defunding, and I think defunding is stupid and I’ll tell them that.

But these police weren’t defunded. So yes, it’s a bullshit claim.
You're a lying asshole.
We heard about defunding the police all year in 2020....only until they received a huge backlash did they back off.

But as I said before....defunding wasn't the only issue here. A lack of respect for the police. Assassination attempts on cops answering calls. Harassment and threats by pubic officials. Changes in training to make the cops that don't resign have to deal with the possibility that the slightest mistake could result in jail and imprisonment.

Funding is the least of their worries.

law abiding gun owners aren’t killing cops…the folks killing cops are dem voters
Abbott makes the same speech after every massacre in Texas.

Forum List

Back