LEO needs to be reformed

And still nothing from the OP on what reform he wants. Certainly there has been ample time to do a Google search and throw something together...
Not the purpose of the OP. But what reforms would you suggest?

Keeping violent douchebags in prison where they belong, instead of letting them out to create more victims and having the police have to shoot them eventually, when all of a sudden they become a saint. That would be a start.

Your turn.

And still nothing from the OP on what reform he wants. Certainly there has been ample time to do a Google search and throw something together...

Keeping violent douchebags in prison where they belong, instead of letting them out to create more victims and having the police have to shoot them eventually, when all of a sudden they become a saint. That would be a start. Your turn.
You never could see the details for the bigger picture. Do some reading and when you can handle a real discussion, I will let you known. Stop acting only emotionally.

Keeping violent douchebags in prison where they belong, instead of letting them out to create more victims and having the police have to shoot them eventually, when all of a sudden they become a saint. That would be a start. Your turn.
You never could see the details for the bigger picture. Do some reading and when you can handle a real discussion, I will let you known. Stop acting only emotionally.

Translation: I gots nothin!!!

Change the behavior of black males under the age of 40 in all urban areas in this country, and you will see a complete change in policing.

There are over 900,000 sworn police officers in the United States working for approximately 18,000 police depts all running 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
On a daily basis officers deal with life and death situations and untold tragedies.

Let's put this in perspective.

There are over 900,000 sworn police officers in the United States working for approximately 18,000 police depts all running 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
On a daily basis officers deal with life and death situations and untold tragedies.

Let's put this in perspective.

Sorry, actual numbers and statistics confuse these people.

I agree, but I would go further and say black men need to be reformed as well. They tend to kill eachother more then cops kill them.
A very inconvenient truth for the liberal narrative.
How about whites killing each other more than cops killing them. A very inconvenient truth.

Hardly a fair comparison since we do not see riots in the streets when a cop shoots a white. Take a look at this article-
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks
MacDonald also pointed out in her Hillsdale speech that blacks "commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime" in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city's population.

"The black violent crime rate would actually predict that more than 26 percent of police victims would be black," MacDonald said. "Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods."

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said Mac Donald in her Hillsdale speech.

Its not who is being shot its what happens after. Right or wrong, cops get an easier ride after and are typically never punished. This is the real reason for riots and shit.

To some degree, cops get the benefit of the doubt because they were hired and trained to do a job that involves carrying a gun and being in possible life and death situations. That being said, investigations are done with the evidence and when warranted, go to trial for a verdict. The riots and shit are people being childish because they aren't getting their way based on their personal wants and beliefs.

Yes, it does.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
I keep hearing that, but what exactly is the reform you are calling for? I can' wait to hear it.
So you think all is cool and daisy with the LEO and no reform is needed. You are not realistic.

You are calling for reform, but you get butthurt when asked what the reform is?? It is a perfectly reasonable question, if you know what the fuck you are talking about. Maybe figure that shit out BEFORE posting.

I will be waiting.

Jake never actually offers any ideas or solutions. He just lobs a bomb out there, waits for responses and then insults people. It's his MO.

Him and Trump.

Yes, it does.

I keep hearing that, but what exactly is the reform you are calling for? I can' wait to hear it.
So you think all is cool and daisy with the LEO and no reform is needed. You are not realistic.

You are calling for reform, but you get butthurt when asked what the reform is?? It is a perfectly reasonable question, if you know what the fuck you are talking about. Maybe figure that shit out BEFORE posting.

I will be waiting.

Jake never actually offers any ideas or solutions. He just lobs a bomb out there, waits for responses and then insults people. It's his MO.

Him and Trump.
Ask for a solution I will give it to anyone. But first I will take apart any suggestion that is partisanly ideological. We have no time for that trumpery. (heh)

I agree, but I would go further and say black men need to be reformed as well. They tend to kill eachother more then cops kill them.
A very inconvenient truth for the liberal narrative.
How about whites killing each other more than cops killing them. A very inconvenient truth.

Hardly a fair comparison since we do not see riots in the streets when a cop shoots a white. Take a look at this article-
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks
MacDonald also pointed out in her Hillsdale speech that blacks "commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime" in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city's population.

"The black violent crime rate would actually predict that more than 26 percent of police victims would be black," MacDonald said. "Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods."

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said Mac Donald in her Hillsdale speech.

Its not who is being shot its what happens after. Right or wrong, cops get an easier ride after and are typically never punished. This is the real reason for riots and shit.

To some degree, cops get the benefit of the doubt because they were hired and trained to do a job that involves carrying a gun and being in possible life and death situations. That being said, investigations are done with the evidence and when warranted, go to trial for a verdict. The riots and shit are people being childish because they aren't getting their way based on their personal wants and beliefs.

Law enforcement gets huge breaks if they break the law. Take every shooting of cops on and off duity and compare them to a civilians. Its the reason for all these riots really.

His hands were up, OOM: you are not the decider of whether it was legal or not.

Quit lying, Jake. It's just retarded to blatantly lie when the video clearly shows the Darwin Award contestant ignored police orders, walked to his car door and reached either for the handle or to put his hand through the window. At worst this officer should just be given a desk job or serve in some other capacity, like looking in at places like your asylum and see if you're being abused or not, and if you're not being abused, why not and see that the situation is corrected..

Quit lying, Jake. It's just retarded to blatantly lie when the video clearly shows the Darwin Award contestant ignored police orders, walked to his car door and reached either for the handle or to put his hand through the window. At worst this officer should just be given a desk job or serve in some other capacity, like looking in at places like your asylum and see if you're being abused or not, and if you're not being abused, why not and see that the situation is corrected..
And you lie. He walked back to the auto with his hands up. He could not reach through a closed window. The officer not only panicked, she broke the law and shot him. She will be punished appropriately for her behavior.

Civilians need to be educated on how to act and comply when being confronted by LEO's. It's 99.9% common fucking sense but it seems the ones who end up shot and/or killed lack it.

How hard is it to comply when a cop asks you to do something? They are asking people to comply for everyone's safety. If a cop asks you to sit the fuck down don't walk around with your hands in the air. Sit the fuck down. If he tells you to get out of the vehicle, get out. Don't ask why and act like a douche bag. "But I have rights" Yeah you do, but your right to ignore verbal commands escalates a situation and makes cops uneasy. Again, they want you to comply for their safety AND yours. Common sense 101.

Too many people walk around with a chip on their shoulder thinking they can act like assholes and then wonder why they end up shot or killed. The minute one fails to comply they are now a threat. This is a fact and people need to commit it to memory.

"oh but I wasn't doing anything"

Bullshit, you were failing to fucking comply. You now are a threat to the officers safety and in the process made the situation unsafe for yourself.

Civilians need to learn to comply for everyone's safety including their own. Cops don't have the luxury of knowing what people's intentions are. Cops carry guns for their own safety not ours. Use common fucking sense or possibly suffer the consequences for your stupidity. LEO's don't need to be reformed, civilians do.

And you lie. He walked back to the auto with his hands up. He could not reach through a closed window. The officer not only panicked, she broke the law and shot him. She will be punished appropriately for her behavior.

Go ahead, double down on your obvious lie, Jake. It's not like your nurse will spank you or anything.

Go ahead, double down on your obvious lie, Jake. It's not like your nurse will spank you or anything.
Personal attack and nothing on the OP, so you have nothing. Everybody can watch the video. She has been charged, so your comment is simply unfounded and partisan.

Yes, it does.

I think they need to be given discretion on what calls they respond to. So when they're called to the niggahood they can just say, "Hell Fuck No!" and forego the risk of death or career assassination.

We were not talking about riots in the issue of blacks killing blacks, were we?

Whites kill more whites than cops kill whites. Fact.
Every race kills more of each other than are killed by cops, moron. There are only 1.2 million cops in the country, even fewer than MOOOSLIMS.

And there is no 'war on blacks by the police' either, but Jake just goes along with whatever stupid lie faux 'leftists' come up with. Police shootings are non-existent statistically, despite over 40,000 assaults on police officers every year, and add Jake's love for the 'More Dead Cops Now!' chants so wildly popular with Democrats the last few years and the almost weekly attempts at assassinating police officers and assorted thugs trying to get a big payday out of baiting them, police would be entirely justified if they just shot these gimps first and not risk injury, and also just shoot these BLM protestors on sight as well. Society would lose nothing, the police will be safer, and the hood rats would crawl back down the sewers they crawled out of.

Personal attack and nothing on the OP, so you have nothing. Everybody can watch the video. She has been charged, so your comment is simply unfounded and partisan.

Another lie. You just cant' help yourself. I addressed the issue, you avoid it like the plague.

Forum List

Back