LEO needs to be reformed

Yes, it does.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

You start out well, but then use a drawing that alludes to one of the biggest lies out there regarding this whole issue.

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie

When you allude to a known falsehood, you ruin any attempt at trying to make your point come across as valid.

It's the same as the 71% women/men wage gap crap, and the 1 in 5 sexual assault on campus #.

Running with bad information because it fits your narrative sullies your position.

The image correctly portrays the issue.

The man in Tulsa had his hands up.

The man on the ground who was wounded had his hands in the air.

Your opinion of false hood is well know to be false.

it alludes to "Hands up, Don't shoot" from Ferguson, and we all know that is crap.
We know that the perp was running at the officer, while chanting you won't shoot, while his hands were up. After what had occurred just moments before, I would have shot him, too. But that does not remove the fact his hands were up.

But the connotation is that his hands were up in surrender, the picture shows him falling away, not going towards. Its a narrative, and it is a false one, and all of your attempts at spin will fail.
Keep lying if it makes you feel better.

You start out well, but then use a drawing that alludes to one of the biggest lies out there regarding this whole issue.

When you allude to a known falsehood, you ruin any attempt at trying to make your point come across as valid.

It's the same as the 71% women/men wage gap crap, and the 1 in 5 sexual assault on campus #.

Running with bad information because it fits your narrative sullies your position.

it alludes to "Hands up, Don't shoot" from Ferguson, and we all know that is crap.
We know that the perp was running at the officer, while chanting you won't shoot, while his hands were up. After what had occurred just moments before, I would have shot him, too. But that does not remove the fact his hands were up.

But the connotation is that his hands were up in surrender, the picture shows him falling away, not going towards. Its a narrative, and it is a false one, and all of your attempts at spin will fail.

You got called out for bullshit, take it like a man.

His hands were up, OOM: you are not the decider of whether it was legal or not.
His hands were not up when he was shot. Never said I was the decider of whether it was legal or not, that's what you seem to be doing. And you are wrong, his hands were not up.
Yes, they were up. You are wrong, as usual.
No. I'm sorry. They were not. I'm not even speculating on whether it was justified or not.

You calling anyone out is for grins and chuckles, nothing more, Marty. :lol:

His hands were not up when he was shot. Never said I was the decider of whether it was legal or not, that's what you seem to be doing. And you are wrong, his hands were not up.
No. I'm sorry. They were not. I'm not even speculating on whether it was justified or not.
What you believe is not matched with the vids.

It's a shame you don't realize you are using a failed reference to make an otherwise valid point (in this specific shooting, the Tulsa one).

But hacks will hack, and you are the hacky-est of the hacks.

It's in the video.

It's a shame you don't realize you are using a failed reference to make an otherwise valid point (in this specific shooting, the Tulsa one). But hacks will hack, and you are the hacky-est of the hacks.
You have not taken your aricept this morning obviously.

It's in the video.
Yes, it is and you are wrong.

It's a shame you don't realize you are using a failed reference to make an otherwise valid point (in this specific shooting, the Tulsa one). But hacks will hack, and you are the hacky-est of the hacks.

I don't need it. You on the other hand could probably not find your way out of a three sided box, based on your message board debating acumen.

I don't need it. You on the other hand could probably not find your way out of a three sided box, based on your message board debating acumen.
:lol: You have never been an issue or worry to me. I simply point out where you are wrong, and then sit back and watch you tantrum. The fact is the LEO needs reform, and what worries me is both HRC and DJT are quite willing to federalize the police because of it.

It's in the video.
Yes, it is and you are wrong.
This is the still of the exact moment he is hit, you can barely see him before he is hit because of the position of the chopper cam. He falls back and his arms are above his head, doesn't mean he had his hands up when he was shot.

Yes, it does.

The man in Tulsa had his hands up.......until he didn't and was totally ignoring directions from the officers. When an officer tells you to stop and get on your knees and you keep your back to them and keep walking towards your vehicle and then lower your hand towards the window, bad things can happen.

Yes, it does.

Multiple autopsies say different.

Forum List

Back