Lesbian couple caught in rape case.

Multiple numbers of young men have been caught in this situation over the years and they end up with the convictions.

Yeah? Cite the cases. How many seniors are charged with felonies when they turn 18 for dating freshmen? (Oh and they can't be an interracial couple either).

Do you seriously want me to give you a list of men who are on the sex offender registry for having sex with 14 year olds?

I could be a million to this one case, but that wont matter.

Multiple numbers of young men have been caught in this situation over the years and they end up with the convictions.

Yeah? Cite the cases. How many seniors are charged with felonies when they turn 18 for dating freshmen? (Oh and they can't be an interracial couple either).

The problem is not just that one has officially became an adult while one is still a minor. There is also more than 3 years separating them in age while still a minor. 18yr & 15yr no problem. 17yr & 14yr no problem.

They are 3 years apart. And yes, it's still a problem.

All that matters in this case, zona, is that the 18 year old has committed the elements of the case, and it is over.

You have every right to defend her until it is proven, but then you have to say, "Gee, you were right."

Do you seriously want me to give you a list of men who are on the sex offender registry for having sex with 14 year olds?

No. I seriously want you to find a case where a Senior boy in High School dating a Freshman girl was charged with two felony counts and expelled when they turned 18.

The OP claimed multiple convictions of males on cases EXACTLY like this one.

Link to one (again, it doesn't count if the boy was black and the girl white)

The problem is not just that one has officially became an adult while one is still a minor. There is also more than 3 years separating them in age while still a minor. 18yr & 15yr no problem. 17yr & 14yr no problem.

Yes - 3 years & 1 minute apart is a problem. Most states have Romeo and Juliet type Statutory rape laws that allow for up to a 3 year age difference for a minor having sex. This couple were over 3 years apart in age.

Last edited:

Yes - 3 years & 1 minute apart is a problem. Most states have Romeo and Juliet type Statutory rape laws that allow for up to a 3 year age difference for a minor having sex.

Florida does not.

No. I seriously want you to find a case where a Senior boy in High School dating a Freshman girl was charged with two felony counts and expelled when they turned 18.

Pathetic.

UPDATED: Simley Senior Charged with Statutory Rape of a 14-Year-Old Girl - Police & Fire - Inver Grove Heights, MN Patch

She performed oral sex on the 14 year old girl in the bathroom at the school, I am not sure I can find a case exactly like that. That said, this is a fracking crime even if you are a senior boy dating a freshman girl.

Last edited:

Yes - 3 years & 1 minute apart is a problem. Most states have Romeo and Juliet type Statutory rape laws that allow for up to a 3 year age difference for a minor having sex.

Florida does not.

In 2007 the Florida legislature passed Florida Statute 943.04354, commonly referred to as the Romeo & Juliet Law. Under this law, you are able to bypass the requirement to register as a sex offender or sexual predator as long as you meet several criteria.

It is a case of sexual assault and will be charged as such.

If the senior is charged as an adult, she is going to lock up for a good while.

This is not just "dating" this is illegal sexual contact of an adult and a juvenile.
If gays want to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and the court of public perception, they must learn to accept the good with the bad.
End of story.
The 18 year old should have known better. She committed a CRIME.

Florida does not.

In 2007 the Florida legislature passed Florida Statute 943.04354, commonly referred to as the Romeo & Juliet Law. Under this law, you are able to bypass the requirement to register as a sex offender or sexual predator as long as you meet several criteria.

All that means is an 18 year old and a 15 year old have sex. The 18 year old can be convicted of a felony and spend up to 15 years in prison. But wont have to register as a sex offender.

And FYI, the girl in this case falls under that law, so after she gets out of prison, she'll still be a convicted felon but at least she won't have to register.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/208803.pdf

Yes - 3 years & 1 minute apart is a problem. Most states have Romeo and Juliet type Statutory rape laws that allow for up to a 3 year age difference for a minor having sex. This couple were over 3 years apart in age.

Florida's law allows 4.

Florida's law allows 4.

I don't even know why that law is referred to as a Romeo and Juliet law. Romeo still spends half his life in jail, it does nothing but stop him from being a registered sex offended after he gets out.

Are you for decriminalizing sexual relations with children under 17, AmyNation?

I understand the first part, but you better understand that the adults are telling the kids they are not in charge. Their feelings do not excuse their behavior, not in the slightest.

No 18 year old should touch a kid three to four years young. No excuse. Love is not an excuse.

Forum List

Back