Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

No, they are not hired to teach 'everything'. Teaching kids that aren't theirs that the lesbian lifestyle is ok because they chose that / because its ok for them is not ok.

In Muslim countries homosexuality is forbidden...but a grown man having sex with a little boy is ok because they see that as acceptible. You want a Muslim teacher teaching your little boy its ok for adults to have sex with them because that teacher believes it is ok and their culture believes it is ok? No you wouldn't....

Same sex marriage is a legal constitutionally protected right. Why shouldn't teachers teach that?

No, they are not hired to teach 'everything'. Teaching kids that aren't theirs that the lesbian lifestyle is ok because they chose that / because its ok for them is not ok.

In Muslim countries homosexuality is forbidden...but a grown man having sex with a little boy is ok because they see that as acceptible. You want a Muslim teacher teaching your little boy its ok for adults to have sex with them because that teacher believes it is ok and their culture believes it is ok? No you wouldn't....

Same sex marriage is a legal constitutionally protected right. Why shouldn't teachers teach that?

Maybe it's not appropriate to teach kids about gay marriage, who don't even know what the word "gay" means yet. Maybe before Marxist indoctrination, you should actually teach something useful to the kids, like how to write or count for example. Yes I know, it's troublesome for you to think there are more important things than your farcical ideology.

I can't believe that people are forced to pay for this farce of an education - and they accept it with open arms. What a load.

Maybe it's not appropriate to teach kids about gay marriage, who don't even know what the word "gay" means yet. Maybe before Marxist indoctrination, you should actually teach something useful to the kids, like how to write or count for example. Yes I know, it's troublesome for you to think there are more important things than your farcical ideology.

I can't believe that people are forced to pay for this farce of an education - and they accept it with open arms. What a load.

It's never 'appropriate' until it's something you agree with. eh?

Schools have long been avenues through which we teach social values, mores, and ethics. The problem is that modern society is far more complex than in the past and values are far more complex. We are not now all one religion or one value system. We need to respect each others' values and perspectives, which essentially means teaching tolerance. If we expect schools to teach that bigotry is wrong, we would expect them to teach that any kind of bigotry is wrong. Do you want your kids to learn that bigotry is good and acceptable. The teacher is not teaching them about sex at 4 years old but about acceptance and tolerance of others. If you want to get Christian about it, how about adhering to the Christian perspective that 'we are all God's children' and that we should love one another? Hmmm?

Schools have long been avenues through which we teach social values, mores, and ethics. The problem is that modern society is far more complex than in the past and values are far more complex. We are not now all one religion or one value system. We need to respect each others' values and perspectives, which essentially means teaching tolerance. If we expect schools to teach that bigotry is wrong, we would expect them to teach that any kind of bigotry is wrong. Do you want your kids to learn that bigotry is good and acceptable. The teacher is not teaching them about sex at 4 years old but about acceptance and tolerance of others. If you want to get Christian about it, how about adhering to the Christian perspective that 'we are all God's children' and that we should love one another? Hmmm?

It may be necessary for schools to start teaching kids that ted cruz's zealots desire to exterminate gays is abhorrent.

It's never 'appropriate' until it's something you agree with. eh?

I could care less if regressive such as yourself doesn't care about effective education and wants to teach his kids how to take the d in the a starting at two instead. I am not sure how a regressive accomplishes teaching this at the same time as cherishing Islam and accepting that gays should be stoned though.

Teaching opinions is useless in any case.

Yeah, because clearly 4-year olds (who don't even know what gay means) need to accept their gay pals in the name of diversity! Haven't you seen the amount of gay discrimination going on in the playgrounds of toddlers?

I am atheist, you moron! If you want to teach people tolerance, how about starting with muslims. According to their religion stoning gays is fine. Or is this something that should be tolerated too, it's only white straight people who aren't tolerant and need diversity training, ain't it?

Yeah, because clearly 4-year olds (who don't even know what gay means) need to accept their gay pals in the name of diversity! Haven't you seen the amount of gay discrimination going on in the playgrounds of toddlers?

I am atheist, you moron! If you want to teach people tolerance, how about starting with muslims. According to their religion stoning gays is fine. Or is this something that should be tolerated too, it's only white straight people who aren't tolerant and need diversity training, ain't it?
Which school teaches that it is OK to stone people to death?

Children of gay parents go to school too you know. Both of our children started school at three and a half.

Children of gay parents go to school too you know. Both of our children started school at three and a half.

What are the odds of someone having gay parents in a class room? Actually let me tell you the odds, they are much less than 1 %. What on earth is the point of teaching tolerance here, when many more kids actually have far worse conditions than gay parents contributing to discrimination? You are retarded. And also, if you honestly believe that this discussion is not mainly motivated by the ideology of regressives such as yourself you fail. This is completely an ideological thing, at least christians admit when they do it.

Again, if you're hired to teach math, teach math. You aren't hired to undermine the morals, values, and religious beliefs the parenrs are teaching / instilling in their kids.
You want to teach kids homosexualiy / same-sex marriages are ok, Islam is ok, having sex with goats is ok, or anything else go have your own kids and teach them that stuff.

This teacher just admitted to purposefully abusing / using her position to program impressionable kids to accept HER chosen lifestyle.... 'You're fired.'

Who gets to decide what is right / wrong for these kids? Who has a right to make that call? The government? No. This lesbian teacher? No. The parents. This is just another example how schools have become 'indoctrination camps'.

"Little Bobby can't read, but he knows how to masterbate, knows how to have sex, & knows abortions / lesbians / democrats are good."

Well isn't that special....

Primary school teachers are hired to teach EVERYTHING. They're there to give kids a well rounded education, that includes reading and writing, it also includes discipline and social cohesion.
Social cohesion? Uh..no. Grooming them as prey for predators is not social cohesion. Just another code word for grooming.

Preschool teachers are hired to teach fine motor skills, the alphabet and numbers. Maybe a bit of hygiene. They are babysitters.

Social cohesion = brainwashing. Don't try it with my kids. What garbage.

And anyone who takes the name frigidweirdo shouldn't be thinking about kids anyway. freak.

What are the odds of someone having gay parents in a class room? Actually let me tell you the odds, they are much less than 1 %. What on earth is the point of teaching tolerance here, when many more kids actually have far worse conditions than gay parents contributing to discrimination? You are retarded. And also, if you honestly believe that this discussion is not mainly motivated by the ideology of regressives such as yourself you fail. This is completely an ideological thing, at least christians admit when they do it.
Given that gays have only had the right to marry nationwide for less than a year, I would not expect the number to be that high. It will only top out at around three percent

That does not mean you should not teach children to be tolerant of all marriages. Even one that has a black person and a white person

I doubt it matters to a four year old, so let the parents handle this. It's not a teachers business.

Four year olds understand the concept of family

And let their FAMILY teach them.
Who said their family can't?

Four year old goes to school and sees some kids have a mommy and daddy, some kids have just a grandma, some kids have just a mommy, some have two mommies

They need to understand what a family is

And it is not for the teacher to define what is and is not?

Parents can help a child define what a family is and isn't.
Those families are already defined.....the teacher is just acknowledging it

No, the teacher actively finds way to push her agenda. That is why she told her story at a workshop at a homosexual activist camp for teachers.

It's an agenda, she isn't just explaining as it comes up in class, she is searching out. Big difference.

Notice she doesn't go out of her way to teach racial acceptance, religious acceptance. Just homosexual marriage acceptance.

She doesn't teach tolerance, just acceptance.

That is not her role.

...You're saying that teaching tolerance is "ideology"...
Teaching acceptance of sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) is not teaching 'toleration'...

Teaching acceptance of sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) is teaching that WIckedness and Degeneracy are Good.

They are not.

The parents of that school district should arrange for the metaphorical crucifixion of that scumbag teacher, terminating his-her-its employment with prejudice.

And, they should fire any principal or school administrator or board-member who stands in their way.

Americans need to keep this filth out of the schools and out of our childrens' minds.

Last edited:

They're slightly fewer than someone having Jewish parents in a class room and probably higher than someone having Pacific Islander parents in a classroom.

Our children go to school with your children. Gay children go to school with your children. What does it hurt to talk about the FACT that gay families exist?

Four year olds understand the concept of family

Four year old goes to school and sees some kids have a mommy and daddy, some kids have just a grandma, some kids have just a mommy, some have two mommies

No, the teacher actively finds way to push her agenda. That is why she told her story at a workshop at a homosexual activist camp for teachers.

It's an agenda, she isn't just explaining as it comes up in class, she is searching out. Big difference.

Notice she doesn't go out of her way to teach racial acceptance, religious acceptance. Just homosexual marriage acceptance.

That is not her role.
It is no longer an agenda, it is the law of the land.

Nowhere does it say she does not teach about racial acceptance or religious acceptance

That is not her role.

Nowhere does it say she does not teach about racial acceptance or religious acceptance

Its an agenda to teach acceptance. You can teach tolerance, you don't push morals.

That is not her role.

Its an agenda to teach acceptance. You can teach tolerance, you don't push morals.
Acceptance of the law of the land?

Let the parents teach the hate

Forum List

Back