Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

Unable to fully conquer the sinfulness within.
Then I respectfully submit to you for consideration that you may have been misled as to the meaning of the words and subjects of the Law. Consequently you are feeling guilty for that which is not sin and doing that which is sin as an expression of religious devotion because you were never taught what is the only right way to follow the law that leads to eternal life.

Jesus did away with sin for all those who understand his teaching, that the law is not about diet, fashion, or sex, and comply with the Laws demands in light of that irrefutable revelation.

Just do it and you will not feel the guilt of sin or ever again know what it is to die. Its easy.

Interesting that you would THINK a Jew girl would define “success” monetarily - your disdain for Jews is showing - when I did not so that. I also included strong and loving families, wonderful holiday celebrations, and a tight-knit community - all things that please HaShem.

And why in the world are you quoting New Testament to a Jewish woman? That is both rude, arrogant, and ignorant.

I have no bigotry........I simply DEFEND THE TRUTH as it is recorded in both the O.T. and N.T. doctrines.

Just pointing out your bigoted "hypocrisy". It was you that listed WORLDLY items as being an indicator of success in identifing as a JEW. God has not singled out those who identify as a Jew for personal punishment for choosing worldly things over service to their claimed God. God has simply gave up on ever correcting your "reprobate" mind and accepting Jesus Christ as the only begotten of the Father, He allows you do what you wish in your service to the world. (Romans 1:1-32, Romans 11) You will remain blind until you accept Jesus as the Seed of Abraham and king of Kings.......yet you will not see this kingdom because it must exist in your heart as a spiritual kingdom (Luke 17:20-21).

Just like the Muslims........the Jews are expecting a Physical Kingdom to return and cover the earth in one faith, but the kingdom of God is not visible to those who refuse to see it.

As pointed out........it was YOU that presented a "shopping" list of the things you found to be important to a JEW, all belonging to the world. "No servant can serve two masters, for he will either hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." -- Luke 16:13

I have no bigotry........I simply DEFEND THE TRUTH as it is recorded in both the O.T. and N.T. doctrines.

Just pointing out your bigoted "hypocrisy". It was you that listed WORLDLY items as being an indicator of success in identifing as a JEW.

AGAIN…..your disdain toward Jews is showing. We do serve Gd by having strong and loving families, celebrating momentous occasions - right now we are celebrating Gd’s miracle at Chanukah!! - and having close-knit, supportive communities. These are all things that please Gd.

That you think Jews define success through monetary things is untrue, as I’ve now stated three times. Your attitude toward Jews is making you see things that aren’t there.
God has not singled out those who identify as a Jew for personal punishment for choosing worldly things over service to their claimed God. God has simply gave up on ever correcting your "reprobate" mind and accepting Jesus Christ as the only begotten of the Father, He allows you do what you wish in your service to the world. (Romans 1:1-32, Romans 11) You will remain blind until you accept Jesus as the Seed of Abraham and king of Kings.......yet you will not see this kingdom because it must exist in your heart as a spiritual kingdom (Luke 17:20-21).
Again, WTF are you back to quoting New Testament verses to me about Jesus being Gd’s son? You know Jews don’t believe that, and yet you insist on saying, in so many words, YES HE IS, SO THERE!
Just like the Muslims........the Jews are expecting a Physical Kingdom to return and cover the earth in one faith, but the kingdom of God is not visible to those who refuse to see it.

As pointed out........it was YOU that presented a "shopping" list of the things you found to be important to a JEW, all belonging to the world. "No
And again, the “shopping list” included love and support for one another, and celebrating Gd’s miracles.
servant can serve two masters, for he will either hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." -- Luke 16:13
But Jews don’t serve money. Only an antisemite would make such an insulting remark to a Jew. Learn some manners. Not everyone believes the way you do, and in fact, MOST do not.

Just pointing out your bigoted "hypocrisy". It was you that listed WORLDLY items as being an indicator of success in identifing as a JEW. God has not singled out those who identify as a Jew for personal punishment for choosing worldly things over service to their claimed God. God has simply gave up on ever correcting your "reprobate" mind and accepting Jesus Christ as the only begotten of the Father, He allows you do what you wish in your service to the world. (Romans 1:1-32, Romans 11) You will remain blind until you accept Jesus as the Seed of Abraham and king of Kings.......yet you will not see this kingdom because it must exist in your heart as a spiritual kingdom (Luke 17:20-21).

As pointed out........it was YOU that presented a "shopping" list of the things you found to be important to a JEW, all belonging to the world. "No servant can serve two masters, for he will either hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." -- Luke 16:13
This post was very edifying..

and I was especially interested in your comment about how the Kingdom must exist in your heart.. because I have found the Francis 'branch' of the Catholic Church to be a fake Church since 1969 when Vatican II went heretical on us.. an exceedingly disturbing event. To those who say the CC went off the rails long before Vatican II, all I can say (without going on all day, that is) is that No, the CC taught/practiced orthodox Christianity until 1969, and that it still does teach and practice it in the Society of St Pius X 'branch' of the Church. But I live far from the nearest SSPX Church so I am essentially w/o a Church much of the time.. which brings us back to that point you made : "the Kingdom must exist in your heart." Today, that is the only place where I have a Church 24/7. That is not altogether a bad thing because, if it is not in your heart... going to even the best Church ever will not necessarily do you much good--until Jesus really does grab your heart.......... (which CAN happen in just about any church.. I know because Jesus grabbed me at a moment in time when I was not in any Church at all...)

:)

AGAIN…..your disdain toward Jews is showing. We do serve Gd by having strong and loving families, celebrating momentous occasions - right now we are celebrating Gd’s miracle at Chanukah!! - and having close-knit, supportive communities. These are all things that please Gd.

That you think Jews define success through monetary things is untrue, as I’ve now stated three times. Your attitude toward Jews is making you see things that aren’t there.

Again, WTF are you back to quoting New Testament verses to me about Jesus being Gd’s son? You know Jews don’t believe that, and yet you insist on saying, in so many words, YES HE IS, SO THERE!

And again, the “shopping list” included love and support for one another, and celebrating Gd’s miracles.

But Jews don’t serve money. Only an antisemite would make such an insulting remark to a Jew. Learn some manners. Not everyone believes the way you do, and in fact, MOST do not.

LMAO. Now after being called out about what constitutes your idea of being a Successful Jew, and I quote you. YOU INVOKE your religious traits........only after you First Laugh "uh-huh" to begin your "condesending" attitude (pretending to be the superior of the person you are attacking in rebutall)......and you then include yourself as being a member of a GROUP (Jews), as being the HIGHER ACHIVER to the person you are rebutting......MOST EDUCATED, MOST "AFFLUENT".........then pretend that your group (JEW) is in an opposite state of being punished .....because your group lives in NICE HOMES, THEY TRAVEL all over the world, THEY GO TO THE BALLET.............and let us not forget........the typical JEW playing the JEW CARD.....the prepetual professional VICTIM. (Post 181).....what was it you stated, The poor Jews have been SUBJECTED TO "HORRIFIC ANTI-SEMITISM".......and then you declare that its beneath your status to even consider hearing the Words of Jesus Christ from the N.T. because I KNOW Jews HATE that kind of information.........which I consider truth. :abgg2q.jpg: nothing to see here.........no worldly pride whatsoever.

I so enjoy..........allowing someone to paint themselves into a corner via the use of their own words and then watch as they come spinning out in deflect mode. You have more than demonstratd the point as to WHO is the actual bigot might be. I have distain toward any liar, especially a liar that denies their own words and attempts to project their hate and bigotry toward the ones they are attempting to engage in a "whinefest".........again, attempting to play the victim card by envoking a pretend race of peoples, i.e., THE JEW. and how this "race" has been historically treated. And you can't figure out why.....anyone would have DISTAIN toward your demonstrated condescening ATTITUDE? :dunno:

Prove to me that JEW is a RACE of PEOPLES. Show me the biological evidence that demonstrates that JEW is Different from a MUSLIM coming from the same geographical region.........show me the biological evidence of how a Jew differs from the CHRISTIAN. This is priceless.

Reality: The Jew is just another person.........a Jew is not a member of a RACE of PEOPLES because of their religious affiliation.........which is a free will choice, no one is BORN into a religion, they must be taught a religion. Your problem, as is the problem of most people claiming Judaism as a badge? I have much respect for the Orthodox Jews, even though I do not agreee, I can disagree IN RESPECT.........its the pretend JEW that I have distrain toward, just as I distain.......fake Christians on TV that says.......God loves you, but send your money to my address.

You actually have no orthodox information concerning the faith you pretend to be identified with. You are yet to address any question presented to you by presenting the Book, Chapter and Verse as to why you believe as you do. The vast majority of Jews hardly go to temple, they are more secular than religious, and the majority will not even defend their supposed home land in the middle east as they constantly support liberal politicians that hate the nation that now calls itself ISRAEL.

Last edited:
LMAO. Now after being called out about what constitutes your idea of being a Successful Jew, and I quote you. YOU INVOKE your religious traits........only after you First Laugh "uh-huh" to begin your "condesending" attitude (pretending to be the superior of the person you are attacking in rebutall)......and you then include yourself as being a member of a GROUP (Jews), as being the HIGHER ACHIVER to the person you are rebutting......MOST EDUCATED, MOST "AFFLUENT".........then pretend that your group (JEW) is in an opposite state of being punished .....because your group lives in NICE HOMES, THEY TRAVEL all over the world, THEY GO TO THE BALLET.............and let us not forget........the typical JEW playing the JEW CARD.....the prepetual professional VICTIM. (Post 181).....what was it you stated, The poor Jews have been SUBJECTED TO "HORRIFIC ANTI-SEMITISM".......and then you declare that its beneath your status to even consider hearing the Words of Jesus Christ from the N.T. because I KNOW Jews HATE that kind of information.........which I consider truth. :abgg2q.jpg: nothing to see here.........no worldly pride whatsoever.

I so enjoy..........allowing someone to paint themselves into a corner via the use of their own words and then watch as they come spinning out in deflect mode. You have more than demonstratd the point as to WHO is the actual bigot might be. I have distain toward any liar, especially a liar that denies their own words and attempts to project their hate and bigotry toward the ones they are attempting to engage in a "whinefest".........again, attempting to play the victim card by envoking a pretend race of peoples, i.e., THE JEW. and how this "race" has been historically treated. And you can't figure out why.....anyone would have DISTAIN toward your demonstrated condescening ATTITUDE? :dunno:

Prove to me that JEW is a RACE of PEOPLES. Show me the biological evidence that demonstrates that JEW is Different from a MUSLIM coming from the same geographical region.........show me the biological evidence of how a Jew differs from the CHRISTIAN. This is priceless.

Reality: The Jew is just another person.........a Jew is not a member of a RACE of PEOPLES because of their religious affiliation.........which is a free will choice, no one is BORN into a religion, they must be taught a religion. Your problem, as is the problem of most people claiming Judaism as a badge? You actually have no orthodox information concerning the faith you pretend to be identified with. The vast majority of Jews hardly go to temple, they are more secular than religious, and the majority will even defend their supposed home land in the middle east as they constantly support liberal politicians that hate the nation that now calls itself ISRAEL.
I just skimmed over your Jew-hating diatribe. It might make you feel better to scold and smack a Jew-girl, but sorry…..didn’t really read.

I just skimmed over your Jew-hating diatribe. It might make you feel better to scold and smack a Jew-girl, but sorry…..didn’t really read.
Of course you did not read it..........that's why you did not retort. :abgg2q.jpg: As I stated.......the only things I have disdane for are fakes and liars. And you wonder why the majority of Jews are so disliked around the world? Your condesending attitude toward your fellow Americans that protect your rights.....Christians by choice, does not help in the least.

Again.........with the "victim" card you poor little JEW GIRL. Cry me a river and go vote to defund aid for Israel but pretend that Ukraine is under attack and in need of defending democracy....instead of hiding from the fact that the CIA is embedded in the heart of what was once the USSR.....like a good little liberal march in lockstep for the left wing handouts.

The USSR attempted to relocate the KGB 90 miles from the US Border......(Cuba), what did the US do? Pay of pigs invastion.....almost started ww3. I would not blame Russia if they made a parking lot out of Ukraine. I grow weary of funding the democrat political machine with a method to laundry US TAX DOLLARS into the coffers of the CIA and the left wing politicians that support them.

Last edited:
Of course you did not read it..........that's why you did not retort. :abgg2q.jpg: As I stated.......the only things I have disdane for are fakes and liars. And you wonder why the majority of Jews are so disliked around the world? Your condesending attitude toward your fellow Americans that protect your rights.....Christians by choice, does not help in the least.

Again.........with the "victim" card you poor little JEW GIRL. Cry me a river and go vote to defund aid for Israel but pretend that Ukraine is under attack and in need of defending democracy....instead of hiding from the fact that the CIA is embedded in the heart of what was once the USSR.....like a good little liberal march in lockstep for the left wing handouts.

The USSR attempted to relocate the KGB 90 miles from the US Border......(Cuba), what did the US do? Pay of pigs invastion.....almost started ww3. I would not blame Russia if they made a parking lot out of Ukraine. I grow weary of funding the democrat political machine with a method to laundry US TAX DOLLARS into the coffers of the CIA and the left wing politicians that support them.
What kind of antisemitic idiot are you? I‘m a Trump-voting Republican!

And you are a disgusting Jew-hater, with antisemitic rants inappropriate for a zone 1 thread.

What kind of antisemitic idiot are you? I‘m a Trump-voting Republican!

And you are a disgusting Jew-hater, with antisemitic rants inappropriate for a zone 1 thread.
I am a person that believes in the 1st amendment.........unlike some people who believes the right of free speech only applies to their personal choices. As far as being a TRUMP-voting Republican, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck, its a DUCK, your politics at best are RHINO in nature.

I have stated that I do not hate Jews........I simply have disdain for those who would attempt to shield themsevles behind a fake badge and play the VICTIM CARD. I have very much respect for those who Practice what they preach........but none for the pretentious.

By your words alone its easy to comprehend that YOU ARE NOT AN ORTHODOX JEW........but a secular individual attempting to claim Judaism as an independant heritage or race. You constantly use this position in a condescending manner as evidenced by your own words. When challenged, you project your own bigotry upon others.....you declare yourself superior by a presentation of Secular measurements of wealth, social status, education.....etc., no where do you even attempt to defend your faith in an orthodox manner, you demonstrate that you have very little knowledge of the Jewish Heritage other than playing the VICTIM CARD....examples, "poor little Jewish Girl", "you know that Jew do not like to talk about the N.T.".......but its OK for you to play the JEWISH CARD? Again..........the 1st amendment is a 2 lane highway, you can't direct the traffic.

In other words you display all the traits of LIBERALISM.

I am a person that believes in the 1st amendment.........unlike some people who believes the right of free speech only applies to their personal choices. As far as being a TRUMP-voting Republican, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck, its a DUCK, your politics at best are RHINO in nature.

I have stated that I do not hate Jews........I simply have disdain for those who would attempt to shield themsevles behind a fake badge and play the VICTIM CARD. I have very much respect for those who Practice what they preach........but none for the pretentious.

By your words alone its easy to comprehend that YOU ARE NOT AN ORTHODOX JEW........but a secular individual attempting to claim Judaism as an independant heritage or race. You constantly use this position in a condescending manner as evidenced by your own words. When challenged, you project your own bigotry upon others.....you declare yourself superior by a presentation of Secular measurements of wealth, social status, education.....etc., no where do you even attempt to defend your faith in an orthodox manner, you demonstrate that you have very little knowledge of the Jewish Heritage other than playing the VICTIM CARD....examples, "poor little Jewish Girl", "you know that Jew do not like to talk about the N.T.".......but its OK for you to play the JEWISH CARD? Again..........the 1st amendment is a 2 lane highway, you can't direct the traffic.

In other words you display all the traits of LIBERALISM.
You’re a fool.

The USSR attempted to relocate the KGB 90 miles from the US Border......(Cuba), what did the US do? Pay of pigs invastion.....almost started ww3. I would not blame Russia if they made a parking lot out of Ukraine.
Copra sanctum! How very Christian of you. I'm sure that Jesus would be very impressed.

I am.

May the malevolence that you wish for others fall upon your own addled antisemitic head.

Last edited:
Copra sanctum! How very Christian of you. I'm sure that Jesus would be very impressed.

I am.

May the malevolence that you wish upon others fall upon your own addled antisemitic head.
Thank you. That Christian has such a horrible, nasty attitude - and continues to misstate what I said because of his pre-conceived hostile attitude about Jews. Why would any Jew EVER consider adopting Christianity when people like that demonstrate such contempt for others?

Thank you. That Christian has such a horrible, nasty attitude - and continues to misstate what I said because of his pre-conceived hostile attitude about Jews. Why would any Jew EVER consider adopting Christianity when people like that demonstrate such contempt for others?

I can't comprehend how any intelligent person could. Brainwashing? Nazi propaganda disguised as patriotic Christian nationalism? Maybe its as simple as "birds of a feather (foul and loathsome beasts and birds who have made evil a deliberate choice) flock together" ?

Last edited:

I am.

May the malevolence that you wish for others fall upon your own addled antisemitic head.

Jesus was not very "tolerate" of liars and fakes. There is no "compromise" when it comes to TRUTH. Truth is what sets one free. (John 8:32). We are commanded to worship in Spirit and in TRUTH. (John 16:13) What is Christian Truth and were is it found? Certaintly not by YOUR OPINION. Truth is located in the Word of God, a word that we are to be sanctified in (John 17:17-23).

Jesus was very intolerant of sin and and anyone who promoted it. (Matt.16:6-12). The language used by Jesus in Matthew 23 is the strongest language used in the Holy Scriptures in describing His disdain for the doctrine being taught in His day by the Leaders of the faith of Moses. He used words like Hypocrites!, Serpents, Brood of Vipers!. He described these leaders as being "full of extortion and self indulgence", "full of hypocrisy and lawlessness (pretending to follow the laws of Moses but making them null by their established traditions of serving the world instead of the faith they professed"

I follow that example. When anyone brags about being a Jew and then attempts to self identify themselves as superior due to the worldly things they possess......what? Is anyone to be tolerant when they attempt to hide behind a faith they do not even practice and attempt to play the victims due to the crimes of the fathers?

Have you not read Matthew Chapter 23? Another trait of the "whinner"? Projecting a false ideology concerning Jesus in playing the VICTIM. What would Jesus really do when He encountered those who hid behind the badge of Judaism but never actually "practiced" the law as it was written, especially those who hid behind Judaism and killed the prophets and scribes sent by God?

Read be enlightened: "You serperents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? Therefore I (God) send you prophets, and wise men, and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in the synagogues, and persecute them from town to town, so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to Zehariah, the son of Baraciah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. TRULY, I SAY TO YOU ALL THESE THINGS WILL COME UPON THIS GENERATION." -- Mattew 23:33-36

There is no defense for such. There is only one hope.......and it goes through Christ Jesus. "I am they way, the truth, and the life.........no one comes to the Father but by Me." -- John 14:6 I have no tolerance for anyone that promotes a false doctrine and pretends to serve the God of Creation when everything they profess is contradicted by the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. I have not targeted the fake Jews alone.........I have disdain for the RCC, the WatchTower lies, Islam and its sword point conversion and bigotry toward women, the supposed church of christ of latter day saints and its lying founder....etc.,

And I especially have great disdain for these so called Christian Evangelicals who preach only to tickle the ears of those who can least afford their false doctrine of Propersity Preaching, "God loves you but send your money to my address, my lear jet needs a tune up.......or my 4th house needs a new roof.............They make victims of widows and those on retirement fixed incomes, taking their last penny in the hopes of being sent money from heaven 10 fold. There is a place in hell reserved for such.

Last edited:
Jesus was not very "tolerate" of liars and fakes. There is no "compromise" when it comes to TRUTH. Truth is what sets one free. (John 8:32). We are commanded to worship in Spirit and in TRUTH. (John 16:13) What is Christian Truth and were is it found? Certaintly not by YOUR OPINION. Truth is located in the Word of God, a word that we are to be sanctified in (John 17:17-23).

Jesus was very intolerant of sin and and anyone who promoted it. (Matt.16:6-12). The language used by Jesus in Matthew 23 is the strongest language used in the Holy Scriptures in describing His disdain for the doctrine being taught in His day by the Leaders of the faith of Moses. He used words like Hypocrites!, Serpents, Brood of Vipers!. He described these leaders as being "full of extortion and self indulgence", "full of hypocrisy and lawlessness (pretending to follow the laws of Moses but making them null by their established traditions of serving the world instead of the faith they professed"

I follow that example. When anyone brags about being a Jew and then attempts to self identify themselves as superior due to the worldly things they possess......what? Is anyone to be tolerant when they attempt to hide behind a faith they do not even practice and attempt to play the victims due to the crimes of the fathers?

Have you not read Matthew Chapter 23? Another trait of the "whinner"? Projecting a false ideology concerning Jesus in playing the VICTIM. What would Jesus really do when He encountered those who hid behind the badge of Judaism but never actually "practiced" the law as it was written, especially those who hid behind Judaism and killed the prophets and scribes sent by God?

Read be enlightened: "You serperents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? Therefore I (God) send you prophets, and wise men, and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in the synagogues, and persecute them from town to town, so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to Zehariah, the son of Baraciah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. TRULY, I SAY TO YOU ALL THESE THINGS WILL COME UPON THIS GENERATION." -- Mattew 23:33-36
You’ve called me a liar - about what I have no clue - and have quoted New Testament verses to me, a Jew…..and then you say I am condescending because I called you a fool.

So I’m supposed to sit here and listen to your lies and verbal abuse and utter contempt for Jews, but if I say something back that is much more mild, THAT is the problem?

You are making Christians look HORRIBLE with all the venom you spew.

And stop quoting Gospel verses to a Jewish person! How obnoxious are you trying to be?

You’ve called me a liar - about what I have no clue - and have quoted New Testament verses to me, a Jew…..and then you say I am condescending because I called you a fool.

So I’m supposed to sit here and listen to your lies and verbal abuse and utter contempt for Jews, but if I say something back that is much more mild, THAT is the problem?

And stop quoting Gospel verses to a Jewish person! How obnoxious are you trying to be?

Of course you not supposed to sit there..........you must open your mouth and provide more entertainment.:popcorn:
But....but....but......YOU SAID, I DID NOT BOTHER TO READ IT. :heehee: Another lie? And then you attempt to attack someone by claiming the presentation of Book, Chapter and Verse is HATE SPEECH because you are a superior Jew and protected against MY 1st amendment rights of speech and freedom of worship? Really? Of course.....when confronted with TRUTH its venom to the liar.

Last edited:
Of course you not supposed to sit there..........you must open your mouth and provide more entertainment.
But....but....but......YOU SAID, I DID NOT BOTHER TO READ IT. :heehee: Another lie? And then you attempt to attack someone by claiming the presentation of Book, Chapter and Verse is HATE SPEECH because you are a superior Jew and protected against MY 1st amendment rights of speech and freedom of worship? Really? Of course.....when confronted with TRUTH its venom to the liar.
Whatever. Your hatred toward Jews is so extreme that you’re sounding insane. Find another Jew to whom to spew your venom.

Projecting again? Who is actually making what religion look bad? And stop quoting scriptures because the Christian is inferior to a Jew? Really? The Chrisitan has no religious freedom on an open board? My retorts are not limited to the N.T., I present the whole truth. Look through the posts along this thread.........I have quoted many passages from the O.T. that confirm what is written in the N.T.

FYI: You are free to stop anytime you wish......but.....simply because you don't enjoy hearing my speech does not limit my same rights as you hold.......freedom of both speech and religion. Simply stop playing the victim.

Forum List

Back