Let Me Get This Straight: The Women's March....

Regressives are mentally ill and most people are stupid.

Especially those people who hear the dog whistle 'sharia law' and then pretend they have enough info to make a judgement. amiright?

Linda Sarsour is a known advocate for strict adherence to Islam and Sharia Law

She's an advocate for women's rights
Especially those people who hear the dog whistle 'sharia law' and then pretend they have enough info to make a judgement. amiright?

The child does not know the first thing as to what sharia law entails. All he knows is that he is required to defend it.

I'm not defending sharia law, dunce.

You are simply a remedial child too stupid and ignorant to be able to understand that her advocacy for sharia law completely contradicts any claim that she is for women's rights.
It's not your call. You're not part of the movement.

Oh palease... it's a bunch of cackling hens who don't realize they are being used.

What does that have to do with the utter stupidity and hypocrisy inherent in a sharia advocate leading a feminist group?

Is the ENTIRE left incapable of understanding how utterly ridiculous that is?
o-VIDA-570.jpg
Where are your words, OL?
I see this thread as a reaction by men who are threatened by the idea of women marching, women agitating for change. They've always got some excuse to denigrate the movement. Pink hats. The woman's religion. Call her a lesbian, insult her looks. Whatever. It's boring.
That’s what you took from this?
No comment on who is chosen to head a march that is supposed to be about women’s rights?
I despair, I really do.
I didn't know you cared.
There is ALWAYS a reason to discredit any women's march or women's movement articles or books or a convention or a speech. I've got no problems with Sarsour leading a march. Good on her.
And it always ends up being about vaginas.
See how that goes?

you sound a bit bitter and paranoid, Old lady. as for Linda---
she is a bitch-----not a "good for her"

I see this thread as a reaction by men who are threatened by the idea of women marching, women agitating for change. They've always got some excuse to denigrate the movement. Pink hats. The woman's religion. Call her a lesbian, insult her looks. Whatever. It's boring.
Wow :cuckoo:

SHEEEESH old lady-----I AM NOT A MAN. For what
"change" do you imagine those jerks are agitating?
Change of WHAT? Linda had made a big point of the
OPPRESSION OF MUSLIMS IN THE USA. That fake
notion arises in every rant she farts forth. I am very familiar
with the STREET UPON WHICH SHE TODDLED as a child
and the place in which she now lives-----that bitch was NEVER OPPRESSED (unless she rejected her parents'
choice of husband when she was 17) She made a big issue
of the fact that her mom did not DECORATE herself with a
HIJAB on 9-12-01. ---why? because she was OPPRESSED? wishful thinking-----muslims thruout the
city were EAGER TO BE OPPRESSED to PROVE THE
RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THEIR FILTH. In fact, muslim organizations were URGING muslim women to COMPLAIN.
Okay, so I'll change my words a bit: "I see this thread as a reaction by people who are threatened by the idea of women marching, women agitating for change."
In your case, Rosie, I think it's probably got more to do with her being Muslim, but whatever.

It has a lot to do with that which muslims DO and have done for more than 1000 years and which SHE ADVOCATES as do you. I was born in the USA -----to utterly secular parents. I learned about islam from MUSLIMS

The child does not know the first thing as to what sharia law entails. All he knows is that he is required to defend it.

You are simply a remedial child too stupid and ignorant to be able to understand that her advocacy for sharia law completely contradicts any claim that she is for women's rights.

"Sharia law" isn't specifically anti-woman. Now calm down.

Women's testimony is worth less than a man's, they receive less inheritance, get the short end of the stick in divorce and custody cases and are adjudicated by extremely misogynistic Imams - how is that not anti-women, little boy?

Read the link I posted.

Not if she supports Sharia Law.

What specifically has she advocates that is anti-women? Key word is specifically.

Oh palease... it's a bunch of cackling hens who don't realize they are being used.

Women's testimony is worth less than a man's, they receive less inheritance, get the short end of the stick in divorce and custody cases and are adjudicated by extremely misogynistic Imams - how is that not anti-women, little boy?

Read the link I posted.

I did.

The man has no problem with apostasy laws and was careful to omit the very aspects of sharia law inimical to women.

It is an act of apologia rather than an examination of sharia and what it entails.

Read the link I posted.

I did.

The man has no problem with apostasy laws and was careful to omit the very aspects of sharia law inimical to women.

It is an act of apologia rather than an examination of sharia and what it entails.

In other words, sharia law is a little more than the right makes it out to be.

I think all religions tend to be bad for women.

Read the link I posted.

I did.

Sharia is a legal system, dolt.

Your silly false equivalences are childish.

What specifically has she advocates that is anti-women? Key word is specifically.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali says controversial Women’s March organizer is a ‘fake feminist’

Read the link I posted.

I did.

Did I saw otherwise, ya' little shit?

Anyway, she isn't trying to take over America with sharia law, she's not trying to take anyone's rights away, especially women, if she were you'd have found examples of that by now, something a little more tangible than whining about 'sharia law'.

The hive mind leftists hate Ali, though.

She actually advocates for women's rights instead of just posturing, and those sarsour supports have issued a fatwah calling for her death for it.

I see a lot of accusations from Hirsi, I don't see much substance.

You are either too stupid or too dishonest to comprehend that sharia is incompatible with women's rights

You regressives are batting a thousand in this thread. Not a single one of you is intelligent enough to figure out something as simple as that.

I don't think religion in general is good for human rights in general. I realize this but also realize that we have the be civilized with religious people in order to educate them.

Read the link I posted.

I did.

Anyway, she isn't trying to take over America with sharia law, she's not trying to take anyone's rights away, especially women, if she were you'd have found examples of that by now, something a little more tangible than whining about 'sharia law'.
You are far too stupid to be able to understand concepts.

She supports the very legal system where women are considered second class citizens by very design.

God, what a stubborn little moron you are.

Read the link I posted.

I did.

You are far too stupid to be able to understand concepts.

She supports the very legal system where women are considered second class citizens by very design.

God, what a stubborn little moron you are.

Did I beat your dog or something? :badgrin:

Show me anything specific where she does not support women's' right?

Or are you just wanting to say that all Muslims are bad?

the bitch decided that HIRSI does not "deserve" to be a WOMAN because she objected to the filth and stink of FGM. You need MORE Happy slut?

No. I can’t imagine that you would

These women have got to go.

Why Women’s March leaders are being accused of anti-Semitism

The movement has been embroiled in controversy after a member of its leadership team attended a speech by the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan.

MalloryPic.0.jpg

Women’s March co-president Tamika Mallory.

Several of the original organizers of the Women’s March have found themselves at the center of a controversy revolving around Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Last week it was revealed that Women’s March organizer and co-president Tamika Mallory was present at a speech Farrakhan gave before the Nation of Islam in February. During the speech, Farrakhan made several anti-Semitic comments, including saying that “the powerful Jews are my enemy,” according to CNN. The Anti-Defamation League notes that Farrakhan also argued that Jewish people control the media and use that influence to increase the number of gay and transgender individuals in the US, said Jewish people control the US government, and claimed the FBI — under Jewish influence — pushed marijuana onto black men to “feminize” them, in addition to a number of other comments.

“White folks are going down,” Farrakhan said during the speech. “And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through.”

In the days since her attendance was first noted, Mallory has sought to defend herself from accusations of anti-Semitism and pushed back on calls for her resignation.

Why Women’s March leaders are being accused of anti-Semitism

Forum List

Back