Let Me Get This Straight: The Women's March....

View attachment 181012

Women love this president.
. And that has what to do with a sharia supporting subversive, exactly?

Are you really so stupid as to think that if a person doesn't like trump, they need to support the Islamists who also do not like Trump.
A Muslim Activist Sharia Law advocate is co-chairing the Democrats' Women's March...that supposedly wants freedom from fear, oppression, the right of free speech.....

'Oil and Water'....
You would think this were a story from the onion, the entire notion is so ridiculous.

I grew up in the 60's when the left was liberal and liberals were mostly well - educated. This current crop of idiotic regressives is neither.

Regressives are mentally ill and most people are stupid.

Especially those people who hear the dog whistle 'sharia law' and then pretend they have enough info to make a judgement. amiright?

Linda Sarsour is a known advocate for strict adherence to Islam and Sharia Law
The child does not know the first thing as to what sharia law entails. All he knows is that he is required to defend it.

life1.jpg

main-qimg-a4f55f50f4540653a0b7af43c0b6fa86

Hey you dumb bitch, the "islamic way of living" is oppression of females and other groups of people.
manipulating ****
I wonder if she believes in female circumcision too. I bet she does. You know she does.
Yes she absolutely does, and she tweeted that Hirsi Ali - who is a victim of FGM - doesn’t deserve a vagina - because Hirsi Ali speaks out against FGM. Sarsour is a monster.

what child does not know shariah? It is true that muslim children KNOW that it is right to DEFEND ISLAM by age
four------as firmly as Christian children KNOW that Rudolph
has a red nose-----but linda is over 35. The arab muslim community of Brooklyn is, to some extent, intertwined with the arab Christian victims

What does that have to do with the utter stupidity and hypocrisy inherent in a sharia advocate leading a feminist group?

Is the ENTIRE left incapable of understanding how utterly ridiculous that is?
Now take a step back....Count to 10....Take a deep breath....Think about what you said....You just had an epiphany.......

main-qimg-a4f55f50f4540653a0b7af43c0b6fa86

Hey you dumb bitch, the "islamic way of living" is oppression of females and other groups of people.
manipulating ****
I wonder if she believes in female circumcision too. I bet she does. You know she does.
Yes she absolutely does, and she tweeted that Hirsi Ali - who is a victim of FGM - doesn’t deserve a vagina - because Hirsi Ali speaks out against FGM. Sarsour is a monster.

I wonder if Linda is FGM'ed. Do not assume. Her parents
are both educated

Let Me Get This Straight:

YOU? get something straight?

yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Looks like the special needs portion of the left has risen to the occasion here.

I love it when threads point out the utter stupidity of so - called liberals supporting sharia law and the utterly stupid so - called liberals show up to prove such utter stupidity exists in spades.
BIG SISTER IS WATCHING YOU

Their confused contradictions is why they need to establish a dictatorship, especially through the near-finality of SCROTUS decrees.

What does that have to do with the utter stupidity and hypocrisy inherent in a sharia advocate leading a feminist group?

o-VIDA-570.jpg
Where are your words, OL?
I see this thread as a reaction by men who are threatened by the idea of women marching, women agitating for change. They've always got some excuse to denigrate the movement. Pink hats. The woman's religion. Call her a lesbian, insult her looks. Whatever. It's boring.

o-VIDA-570.jpg
I see this thread as a reaction by men who are threatened by the idea of women marching, women agitating for change. They've always got some excuse to denigrate the movement. Pink hats. The woman's religion. Call her a lesbian, insult her looks. Whatever. It's boring.
That’s what you took from this?
No comment on who is chosen to head a march that is supposed to be about women’s rights?
I despair, I really do.

o-VIDA-570.jpg
Wow :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back