Let's be honest here. Bottom line this shit folks

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't believe for a hot second that the terrorist we just took out was plotting attacks on our embassies that Trump found out about and as a result he ordered the strike.
Trump likely made up that bullshit. If intel is released that proves me wrong I will happily retract.

HOWEVER

Obama put that cocksucker on the terrorist list of scumbags to kill or capture. Trump made good on that part of the list.

You CAN NOT with a straight face condemn Trump for killing him when Obama GAVE THE GREEN LIGHT by putting him on the god damn list to begin with.

Did Trump lie? In my opinion, yes. Why? Because he knew leftist hacks would jump all over him. And don't call me a Trumptard because I said the same damn thing about Clinton lying about Lewinsky. I get why Clinton lied. I don't condone it but I get it.

Point being, both sides need to stop. Trump may have lied or exaggerated but he made good on an Obama declaration.

Good riddance to a scumbag

• Banned
You will excuse any lie. That’s why you have no credibility.
Hey lone, long time no see....lol

My credibility is not in question. The hacks freaking out on this site have placed me high on a pedestal simply by my absence from their shit show.

Point out where I'm wrong in my op. All any of us have are opinions because we are not privy to top secret shit.

There are a lot of bad guys out there

Have to choose your poison. Not sure if this was the correct time or place.

There was no reason to lie. Iran gave us good reason to torpedo that cocksucker. Trump didn’t lie
Do you believe that there was an imminent attack planned and that four embassies were targeted?

There was no reason to lie. Iran gave us good reason to torpedo that cocksucker. Trump didn’t lie
Do you believe that there was an imminent attack planned and that four embassies were targeted?

Who the fuck cares. The son of a bitch was responsible for at least 600 of our troops being killed.

His sole purpose in life was to kill others.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and shame on you assholes for defending a piece of shit like him.

It makes all the sense in the world. Iran kept poking us further and further. It would have been a matter of time unless we took the action we took

I don't believe for a hot second that the terrorist we just took out was plotting attacks on our embassies that Trump found out about and as a result he ordered the strike.
Trump likely made up that bullshit. If intel is released that proves me wrong I will happily retract.

HOWEVER

Obama put that cocksucker on the terrorist list of scumbags to kill or capture. Trump made good on that part of the list.

You CAN NOT with a straight face condemn Trump for killing him when Obama GAVE THE GREEN LIGHT by putting him on the god damn list to begin with.

Did Trump lie? In my opinion, yes. Why? Because he knew leftist hacks would jump all over him. And don't call me a Trumptard because I said the same damn thing about Clinton lying about Lewinsky. I get why Clinton lied. I don't condone it but I get it.

Point being, both sides need to stop. Trump may have lied or exaggerated but he made good on an Obama declaration.

He had just coordinated the attack on our embassy in Iraq. Did you miss that?

Who the fuck cares. The son of a bitch was responsible for at least 600 of our troops being killed.

His sole purpose in life was to kill others.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and shame on you assholes for defending a piece of shit like him.

Exactly! :thup:

That's all there is to it!

How the fuck do you clowns keep insisting he wasn’t going to attack an embassy when he just fucking did it less than 48 hours before becoming a puddle of muck?

How is this still some kind of moronic talking point?

The piece of shit already did what you assholes are saying we had no proof that he was going to do!

HOWEVER

Intel? The evening news a few days had all one needs. It depicts a bunch of Iranian run milita storming the gates and burning shit. If you remember back to the Benghazi days, a megear protest cost us an ambassador and his security guys. To storm any countries embassy is an act of war. The drone strike was not only reprisal for our embassy, but it also killed a generally not nice guy. Who cares? Mostly folks who just need a hug.

Maybe Trump lied or exaggerated the threat maybe he didn't it does not change the fact Soleimani had a lot of American blood on his hands and would have more given the chance. He got cocky and made himself an easy target because he didn't think we would take the shot he was wrong chances to take out high profile terrorist don't come along every day when you get one you would be wise to take it.

Laughing at the usual chicken hawks....Trump lied as usual. He had green lighted the terrorist attack on the Iranian General SEVEN MONTHS AGO. There was no imminent threat,there was no attack by Iran on the embassy its all more lies and trumpsuckers swallow it like its nothing.

Maybe Trump lied or exaggerated the threat maybe he didn't it does not change the fact Soleimani had a lot of American blood on his hands and would have more given the chance. He got cocky and made himself an easy target because he didn't think we would take the shot he was wrong chances to take out high profile terrorist don't come along every day when you get one you would be wise to take it.

I mean if he lied it would not be minutia, it would be a very big thing, but where is the proof of such a lie?

HOWEVER

You’re one of the very few RWs on this board that makes an attempt at being objective so I applaud you for that.

Of course there is no evidence of such a thing but Trumptards consider anything Trump says as evidence so the fight with stupidity will never cease.

HOWEVER

Ah Jeez..really?? Obama sanctioned him..but so did Bush, so did Israel. and still he lived. And I'm not sure what Clinton lying to the FBI about a BJ in the Oval Office with a consenting adult has to do with this.

Why Obama, Bush, and Bibi All Passed on Killing Soleimani

Bottom line here is, Trump and his minions still haven't presented any credible immediate threat (when DOD officials presented him with multiple options) for taking this dude out. And like it or not, Trump struck the match and lit the fuse...and 176 people paid with their lives. Yes Iran deserves more than their share of blame...but Trump is more than complicit.

You will excuse any lie. That’s why you have no credibility.

You will support any terrorist. That's why you are a scumbag.

And there is no limit to the absurd accusations you continuously make. That's why you are just another crazy trump supporter. Accusing people of supporting terrorists just because they don't praise that orange fool is disgusting, and you should be ashamed.

Forum List

Back