Let's be honest here. Bottom line this shit folks

I don't believe for a hot second that the terrorist we just took out was plotting attacks on our embassies that Trump found out about and as a result he ordered the strike.
Trump likely made up that bullshit. If intel is released that proves me wrong I will happily retract.

HOWEVER

Obama put that cocksucker on the terrorist list of scumbags to kill or capture. Trump made good on that part of the list.

You CAN NOT with a straight face condemn Trump for killing him when Obama GAVE THE GREEN LIGHT by putting him on the god damn list to begin with.

Did Trump lie? In my opinion, yes. Why? Because he knew leftist hacks would jump all over him. And don't call me a Trumptard because I said the same damn thing about Clinton lying about Lewinsky. I get why Clinton lied. I don't condone it but I get it.

Point being, both sides need to stop. Trump may have lied or exaggerated but he made good on an Obama declaration.

Good riddance to a scumbag
I 100% believe that he was plotting attacks on Americans every second of everyday of his life. So are other governments and NGO’s. We must be vigilant and eliminate these threats. Democrats or Republicans.

I don't believe for a hot second that the terrorist we just took out was plotting attacks on our embassies that Trump found out about and as a result he ordered the strike.
Trump likely made up that bullshit. If intel is released that proves me wrong I will happily retract.

HOWEVER

Obama put that cocksucker on the terrorist list of scumbags to kill or capture. Trump made good on that part of the list.

You CAN NOT with a straight face condemn Trump for killing him when Obama GAVE THE GREEN LIGHT by putting him on the god damn list to begin with.

Did Trump lie? In my opinion, yes. Why? Because he knew leftist hacks would jump all over him. And don't call me a Trumptard because I said the same damn thing about Clinton lying about Lewinsky. I get why Clinton lied. I don't condone it but I get it.

Point being, both sides need to stop. Trump may have lied or exaggerated but he made good on an Obama declaration.

First, not surprising you realize he lied and you're ok with it, even though it is a sad statement on tRump supporters as a whole..

Second, it's all about the timing.

The timing? See post #27. Are you suggesting the attack on the U.S. airbase in Kirkuk was a false flag? Talk about whacko conspiracy theories.

Then why have they not brought this up instead of all these bullshit excuses?

What do you mean? It has been brought up, it's just that CNN and MSNBC, et al, choose only to broadcast the snippets from the press releases/conferences that emphasize other reasons they can attack.

HOWEVER

First, not surprising you realize he lied and you're ok with it, even though it is a sad statement on tRump supporters as a whole..

The timing? See post #27. Are you suggesting the attack on the U.S. airbase in Kirkuk was a false flag? Talk about whacko conspiracy theories.
Democrats have the excuses and chicanery.

HOWEVER

What do you mean? It has been brought up, it's just that CNN and MSNBC, et al, choose only to broadcast the snippets from the press releases/conferences that emphasize other reasons they can attack.
By whom?

Forum List

Back