Let's be honest, Trump GUILTY of collusion

I wonder if the OP is satisfied that several members have responded to his post without reading it? It must make his day to know that so many Trump supporters are idiots.

CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It

Yes. I said Comey was heavily parsing his answers to the committees, and is probably a co-conspirator with the criminal syndicate operating as the 'Democratic Party' under Obama and Hillary.

We haven't been hostile towards Russia since Regan got Gorbachav to tear down the Berlin Wall. So my question is this...........So what if he did talk to the Russians!? So what!
The answer to that question is the same as the answer to this one: why did the normally reclusive CIA start speculating publicly about Russia hacking during a presidential election?

The answer to both is that Clinton needed a distraction from her problems over her Illegal use of a private server for State Department business.
:cuckoo:
Too much truth for ya?

Let's just stop the charade and admit what we all know, Trump is guilty of collusion with Russians:

Trump willfully and blatantly stated he wants to improve relations with Russia.

Trump stated he was willing to work with Russians to destroy ISIS in Syria.

Clearly Trump is a traitor to the Globalist cause, since he is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine civil war, and for wanting to destroy ISIS.

It doesn't matter that the American people chose to back this platform in electing Trump.

This is the real reason progressives hate Trump, America rejected their Agenda. Not because the idiot pedophile running the Clinton campaign got his personal email hacked.
...and of course you got this info while you were wiretapping.

Nobody cares about the Russia story anymore..........but THIS >>

BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It

by
ZeroPointNow
Mar 22, 2017 10:37 PM
SHARES

Twitter Facebook Reddit

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims... ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

This gets better and better almost by the moment.............:disbelief::bye1: :bye1:

Who's not winning?:deal:
Incidental is laughable

Let's just stop the charade and admit what we all know, Trump is guilty of collusion with Russians:

Clearly Trump is a traitor to the Globalist cause, since he is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine civil war, and for wanting to destroy ISIS.

It doesn't matter that the American people chose to back this platform in electing Trump.

This is the real reason progressives hate Trump, America rejected their Agenda. Not because the idiot pedophile running the Clinton campaign got his personal email hacked.

Do you still live in Germany?

Yup, what's it to you?

Why do you worship Trump like you do? The maj of us in the US do not like him or his family.

I voted for Trump because he isn't a warmongering globalist like Hilary. He was the only politician to ever be serious about changing our trade agreements that have fucked over the US for decades. He's also the only one to take the Islamic threat seriously.

I wonder if the OP is satisfied that several members have responded to his post without reading it? It must make his day to know that so many Trump supporters are idiots.

Idiots that are winning though s0n!! And we know every day the losers wake up, they leave their house sporting this massive bumpy cucumber in the pooper. Times could not be better for the idiots.:bye1::popcorn::popcorn:

Help,,,,Foreign Entities have weaponized Agent Orange Trump to use against the American people .....they want to feed us Public Policies made out of Soylent Green

Nobody cares about the Russia story anymore..........but THIS >>

BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It

by
ZeroPointNow
Mar 22, 2017 10:37 PM
SHARES

Twitter Facebook Reddit

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims... ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

This gets better and better almost by the moment.............:disbelief::bye1: :bye1:

Who's not winning?:deal:
Incidental is laughable

Well of course it is..........to the progressives!! As the Russia fakery fades away, this is just gettin' started. Its all good if you're not a progressive these days!!:spinner:

I mean.....look just at some of the level of pathetic posted by progressives on this page alone......perfect illustration of the sheer size of the bumpy's you people are sporting.:2up:

Screams, "Fuck.....its pretty hopeless!!"

Yup, what's it to you?

Why do you worship Trump like you do? The maj of us in the US do not like him or his family.

I voted for Trump because he isn't a warmongering globalist like Hilary. He was the only politician to ever be serious about changing our trade agreements that have fucked over the US for decades. He's also the only one to take the Islamic threat seriously.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, sure....that's why he is building up our Military with a fricking $53 billion dollar yearly increase on top of the $700 billion we already annually spend, and cutting all the peaceful diplomacy money out of the State department, and threatening using nukes all the time.....and troops to Syria....etc etc etc etc

You are bat shit crazy...and have lost any means you ever had to evaluate situations with common sense and logic. You are living in some imaginary fairy tale imo!

Yup, what's it to you?

How you live in Germany you said.

Let's be HONEST: The OP is an idiot.

Let's be HONEST:
The House Intel Chairman said after all the 'incedental wiretapping' of Trump and Trump team members 'NOTHING OF FOREIGN SIGNIFICANCE WAS FOUND'.

Let's be HONEST:
After 9 months of investigations by the FBI and NSA, NO CRIMES HAVE BEEN FOUND involving Trump and his team.

Let's be HONEST:
The head of the FBI testified before Congress and declared THE ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED SO FAR HAVE BEEN THE CRIMES OF FELONY ESPIONAGE AGAINST THIS COUNTRY / GOVT PERPETRATED BY DEMOCRATS - OBAMA HOLD-OVERS!

Let's be HONEST:
When asked to assure the American people that he would investigate the crimes and bring those responsible for that Espionage to Justice Director Comey said, I will not'. He did say, however, that the Left's Trump 'fishing expedition', that has to date resulted in no evidence of crimes committed, will continue.

Let's be HONEST:
Again, the OP is an idiot.

We haven't been hostile towards Russia since Regan got Gorbachav to tear down the Berlin Wall. So my question is this...........So what if he did talk to the Russians!? So what!

Talking isn't the only thing they did but I'd love to hear your defense of foreign espionage and treason.

Let's be HONEST: The OP is an idiot.

Let's be HONEST:
The House Intel Chairman said after all the 'incedental wiretapping' of Trump and Trump team members 'NOTHING OF FOREIGN SIGNIFICANCE WAS FOUND'. NO HE DIDN'T

Let's be HONEST:
After 9 months of investigations by the FBI and NSA, NO CRIMES HAVE BEEN FOUND involving Trump and his team. ANOTHER LIE, NO SUCH THING WAS SAID

Let's be HONEST:
The head of the FBI testified before Congress and declared THE ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED SO FAR HAVE BEEN THE CRIMES OF FELONY ESPIONAGE AGAINST THIS COUNTRY / GOVT PERPETRATED BY DEMOCRATS - OBAMA HOLD-OVERS! :lol::cuckoo: NO HE DIDN'T

Let's be HONEST:
When asked to assure the American people that he would investigate the crimes and bring those responsible for that Espionage to Justice Director Comey said, I will not'. He did say, however, that the Left's Trump 'fishing expedition', that has to date resulted in no evidence of crimes committed, will continue. NO HE DIDN'T

Let's be HONEST:
Again, the OP is an idiot.

Let's be HONEST:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, or play one well!!!

Talking isn't the only thing they did but I'd love to hear your defense of foreign espionage and treason.
That's a little dramatic. Let me ask you something. Where was all the liberal concern about espionage when Hillary and Huma were putting State dept info on an unsecured server.................Hum?

That's a little dramatic. Let me ask you something. Where was all the liberal concern about espionage when Hillary and Huma were putting State dept info on an unsecured server.................Hum?

Horseshit. Server was certainly secured enough that Guccifer couldnt get in and not a single email from it was ever leaked.

And Clinton wasn't the one licking Putins ass, Trump was. Clinton was kicking his ass with sanctions.

Horseshit. Server was certainly secured enough that Guccifer couldnt get in and not a single email from it was ever leaked.
Funny! You state that as if it were a fact. LMFAO!

2EAE1FDD-17CA-41D7-9474-9DC7637C1E69-33101-0000226792122BBC_tmp.gif

Yup, what's it to you?

He is the most militaristic of all the candidates. It will be amusing watching you defend him when he deploys our military.

Forum List

Back