🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's be honest, Trump GUILTY of collusion

We haven't been hostile towards Russia since Regan got Gorbachav to tear down the Berlin Wall. So my question is this...........So what if he did talk to the Russians!? So what!

Talking isn't the only thing they did but I'd love to hear your defense of foreign espionage and treason.
That's a little dramatic. Let me ask you something. Where was all the liberal concern about espionage when Hillary and Huma were putting State dept info on an unsecured server.................Hum?

That's cute you called dramatic and all but I said I'd love to hear your defense of why foreign espionage and treason is ok. Your only response is to ask questions about what other people thought about other things unrelated to the topic. Cool move.
And I asked you why the espionage is ok when a democrap is behind it,, but not ok when someone else does it. Your hypocrisy is tangible bro

That's something you have to ask your strawman. It's obvious you have no defense. Typical of a Trump supporter.

We haven't been hostile towards Russia since Regan got Gorbachav to tear down the Berlin Wall. So my question is this...........So what if he did talk to the Russians!? So what!

Talking isn't the only thing they did but I'd love to hear your defense of foreign espionage and treason.
That's a little dramatic. Let me ask you something. Where was all the liberal concern about espionage when Hillary and Huma were putting State dept info on an unsecured server.................Hum?

That's cute you called dramatic and all but I said I'd love to hear your defense of why foreign espionage and treason is ok. Your only response is to ask questions about what other people thought about other things unrelated to the topic. Cool move.
And I asked you why the espionage is ok when a democrap is behind it,, but not ok when someone else does it. Your hypocrisy is tangible bro

That's something you have to ask your strawman. It's obvious you have no defense. Typical of a Trump supporter.
As it is obvious you have no sense.

Let's just stop the charade and admit what we all know, Trump is guilty of collusion with Russians:

Trump willfully and blatantly stated he wants to improve relations with Russia.

Trump stated he was willing to work with Russians to destroy ISIS in Syria.

Clearly Trump is a traitor to the Globalist cause, since he is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine civil war, and for wanting to destroy ISIS.

It doesn't matter that the American people chose to back this platform in electing Trump.

This is the real reason progressives hate Trump, America rejected their Agenda. Not because the idiot pedophile running the Clinton campaign got his personal email hacked.
Let's be honest.

There is not yet any proof of that.

And if proof is discovered, it would probably lead Trump to step down and let Pence take over.
As usual all you have is "ifs".
In FACT the DEMs will never get the stink of sinking 1.2 BILLION dollars into the most corrupt life long grifter fpr President in US history.
What do they do? Blame the Russians!
How fucking pathetic!
Blame the "Orange Clown", who in their "educated" opinions a fucking loaf of Wonder bread should have beaten if it wasn't for the Russians (and the FACT that the fag Robby Mook refused to take Hillary's campaign to the rust belt. "I mean have you SEEN the way those people dress!!!!")
When this bullshit is over President Trump will be 100% exonerated of any collusion with the Russians but most wonderful is the list of Obama administration officials being charged with numerous federal crimes.

The liberals have declared Russia as "the enemy." Lol. I think they want to start up the Cold War again. That is what they are doing, indirectly. They are destroying ALL of the effort we have taken in the past to bring Russia to the negotiation table regarding nukes and being part of their little "global community", etc.

Yup, what's it to you?

Why do you worship Trump like you do? The maj of us in the US do not like him or his family.

I voted for Trump because he isn't a warmongering globalist like Hilary. He was the only politician to ever be serious about changing our trade agreements that have fucked over the US for decades. He's also the only one to take the Islamic threat seriously.

How you live in Germany you said.

You don't think US citizens live abroad? Do us all a favor and never register to vote again.

This Graphic Shows Where U.S. Troops Serve Around the World

Maybe you should say Male in Germany not Male from Germany.

It just does that because my location is Germany.

The liberals have declared Russia as "the enemy." Lol. I think they want to start up the Cold War again. That is what they are doing, indirectly. They are destroying ALL of the effort we have taken in the past to bring Russia to the negotiation table regarding nukes and being part of their little "global community", etc.

Russia committed the greatest sin, they rejected communism. That, and they happen to be white and Christian.

That's three strikes for the racist progressives.

Let's just stop the charade and admit what we all know, Trump is guilty of collusion with Russians:

Clearly Trump is a traitor to the Globalist cause, since he is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine civil war, and for wanting to destroy ISIS.

It doesn't matter that the American people chose to back this platform in electing Trump.

This is the real reason progressives hate Trump, America rejected their Agenda. Not because the idiot pedophile running the Clinton campaign got his personal email hacked.

No......that is a democrat lie.....let us really be honest....hilary was working with the Russians...she accepted 145 million dollars through her private charity when she was Secretary of State...her rapist husband accepted 500,000 dollars a speech from putin controlled companies...she then went on to destroy 33,000 emails with a high tech program, BleachBit, in order to hide this activity and the activity of selling her office to other foreign countries....that is true....hilary and bill, her rapist husband, have been traitors to this country since they first entered the White HOuse...selling out our country to China and any other foriegn country with money to spend....

That is true.......that is what we all know...

No......that is a democrat lie.....let us really be honest....hilary was working with the Russians...she accepted 145 million dollars through her private charity when she was Secretary of State...her rapist husband accepted 500,000 dollars a speech from putin controlled companies...she then went on to destroy 33,000 emails with a high tech program, BleachBit, in order to hide this activity and the activity of selling her office to other foreign countries....that is true....hilary and bill, her rapist husband, have been traitors to this country since they first entered the White HOuse...selling out our country to China and any other foriegn country with money to spend....

That is true.......that is what we all know...

Yup, she is guilty of treason.

Trump is guilty of wanting to make peace.

Forum List

Back