Let's be honest, Trump GUILTY of collusion

We haven't been hostile towards Russia since Regan got Gorbachav to tear down the Berlin Wall. So my question is this...........So what if he did talk to the Russians!? So what!

Talking isn't the only thing they did but I'd love to hear your defense of foreign espionage and treason.
That's a little dramatic. Let me ask you something. Where was all the liberal concern about espionage when Hillary and Huma were putting State dept info on an unsecured server.................Hum?

Horseshit. Server was certainly secured enough that Guccifer couldnt get in and not a single email from it was ever leaked.
Funny! You state that as if it were a fact. LMFAO!
If you believe otherwise, show the emails that were hacked off of her server....

Let's just stop the charade and admit what we all know, Trump is guilty of collusion with Russians:

Trump willfully and blatantly stated he wants to improve relations with Russia.

Trump stated he was willing to work with Russians to destroy ISIS in Syria.

Clearly Trump is a traitor to the Globalist cause, since he is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine civil war, and for wanting to destroy ISIS.

It doesn't matter that the American people chose to back this platform in electing Trump.

This is the real reason progressives hate Trump, America rejected their Agenda. Not because the idiot pedophile running the Clinton campaign got his personal email hacked.

Do you still live in Germany?

Yup, what's it to you?

Why do you worship Trump like you do? The maj of us in the US do not like him or his family.

I voted for Trump because he isn't a warmongering globalist like Hilary. He was the only politician to ever be serious about changing our trade agreements that have fucked over the US for decades. He's also the only one to take the Islamic threat seriously.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, sure....that's why he is building up our Military with a fricking $53 billion dollar yearly increase on top of the $700 billion we already annually spend, and cutting all the peaceful diplomacy money out of the State department, and threatening using nukes all the time.....and troops to Syria....etc etc etc etc

You are bat shit crazy...and have lost any means you ever had to evaluate situations with common sense and logic. You are living in some imaginary fairy tale imo!

Unlike you I only use logic and reason to make decisions. You lefties are hyper-emotional snowflakes that couldn't handle losing the election. Now you have to resort to Nazi tactics to undermine the government.

Let's just stop the charade and admit what we all know, Trump is guilty of collusion with Russians:

Clearly Trump is a traitor to the Globalist cause, since he is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine civil war, and for wanting to destroy ISIS.

It doesn't matter that the American people chose to back this platform in electing Trump.

This is the real reason progressives hate Trump, America rejected their Agenda. Not because the idiot pedophile running the Clinton campaign got his personal email hacked.

Yup, what's it to you?

Why do you worship Trump like you do? The maj of us in the US do not like him or his family.

I voted for Trump because he isn't a warmongering globalist like Hilary. He was the only politician to ever be serious about changing our trade agreements that have fucked over the US for decades. He's also the only one to take the Islamic threat seriously.
He is the most militaristic of all the candidates. It will be amusing watching you defend him when he deploys our military.

Most "militaristic"? By saying we shouldn't do any nation building crap that Bush did? By saying we shouldn't go to war with Russia like Hillary wanted?

We haven't been hostile towards Russia since Regan got Gorbachav to tear down the Berlin Wall. So my question is this...........So what if he did talk to the Russians!? So what!

Talking isn't the only thing they did but I'd love to hear your defense of foreign espionage and treason.
That's a little dramatic. Let me ask you something. Where was all the liberal concern about espionage when Hillary and Huma were putting State dept info on an unsecured server.................Hum?

Horseshit. Server was certainly secured enough that Guccifer couldnt get in and not a single email from it was ever leaked.
If you believe otherwise, show the emails that were hacked off of her server....
You show evidence that Trump "colluded". You don' have any.............

Yup, what's it to you?

How you live in Germany you said.

You don't think US citizens live abroad? Do us all a favor and never register to vote again.

This Graphic Shows Where U.S. Troops Serve Around the World

Yup, what's it to you?

He is the most militaristic of all the candidates. It will be amusing watching you defend him when he deploys our military.

Most "militaristic"? By saying we shouldn't do any nation building crap that Bush did? By saying we shouldn't go to war with Russia like Hillary wanted?
No, by proclaiming he's the most militaristic. On Face the Nation, he said it himself...

"I am the most militaristic person on your show."

Yup, what's it to you?

No, by proclaiming he's the most militaristic. On Face the Nation, he said it himself...

In that context he means pro-military. Not warmongering like Obama and Hilary.

Top Dem calls for investigation into House Intelligence chairman
Source: The Hill

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) on Thursday called for an investigation into House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), who bypassed the panel to brief President Trump on information related to U.S. surveillance of his transition team.

During an interview on CNN's "New Day," Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, called the Intelligence panel a "very special committee."

"They are privileged to information that most members of Congress may never see and so you expect them to be extremely confidential," he added.

"What he did was basically to go to the president, who's being investigated, by the FBI and others and by the intelligence committee, to give them information."

Read more: Top Dem calls for investigation into House Intelligence chairman

Russia Story Morphing Into a Big Problem for Trump
March 23, 2017

Mike Allen says the Russia story “is going from fishy, to career-ending (Manafort, Flynn), to investigation-worthy, to FBI criminal probe, to a wide, Watergate-like scandal that could bring all of government to a halt.”

“Watergate was a coverup of a burglary. This could be the coverup of a nuclear-armed U.S. nemesis that infiltrated our politics with the specific aim of disrupting the very foundation of our democracy — a presidential election — and did so, possibly, in a manner that elected its preferred candidate and locked in all party control that could decimate the opposition party for years.”

:disagree: ^He's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

OP must have been pretty good with the way all the leftist shills are dogpiling. :badgrin:

Looks like he hit a nerve!

You show evidence that Trump "colluded". You don' have any.............
LOL

It took me only one post to get you to admit you were full of shit. :clap:

Oh, by the way... here's Stone sending a private tweet to the hacker about Podesta about a week or so before Podesta's emails were dumped on the Internet...

roger-stone-podesta-august_orig.jpg

Or you could try listening to him.

"I am the most militaristic person you will ever meet. However, you have to know when to go and when to use the military," he continued. "They used it at the wrong point, and I said there will be a total imbalance of the Middle East, Iran will take over Iraq, lots of bad people, like ISIS, will take over the oil, and that's exactly what happened."

"There are limits to military power," he told reporters. "It's about sustainable outcome. And the problem we've had is we've had outcomes, but they've been only short-term outcomes because we haven't looked at, we haven't properly looked at, the political and economic sides of this. It's got to be all three that come together. And if you don't do that, it's not going to solve the problem."

Donald Trump touts 'militaristic' policies - CNNPolitics.com

LOLOL

In that interview, he said he would have invaded Syria.

Yup, what's it to you?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, sure....that's why he is building up our Military with a fricking $53 billion dollar yearly increase on top of the $700 billion we already annually spend, and cutting all the peaceful diplomacy money out of the State department, and threatening using nukes all the time.....and troops to Syria....etc etc etc etc

You are bat shit crazy...and have lost any means you ever had to evaluate situations with common sense and logic. You are living in some imaginary fairy tale imo!

Unlike you I only use logic and reason to make decisions. You lefties are hyper-emotional snowflakes that couldn't handle losing the election. Now you have to resort to Nazi tactics to undermine the government.
:rofl:
Couldn't answer my questions, could you? Why do you think we could not handle Putin through other means than war?

If you admitted what you know, this would be a blank OP.

Well we started the Syrian adventure and the Ukraine civil war.

Perhaps Obama and the globalists did. "We" did not.

My country lied about the Gulf of Tonkin. My country infected blacks with Diseases to see what happened. My country irradiated people during the tests of atomic bombs. My country invaded Iraq and reached the moon.

My country has done some bad things and some good things. It doesn't matter if I voted for the people in charge. Trump speaks for all of us regardless of who you personally voted for. Obama spoke for all of us. That is why finding the truth is so vitally important. We need to know what our country is doing. We need to speak out when our country is wrong.

Stamping your foot and saying you didn't vote does not change what was done by our country.

? It is a fact.

Russia Story Morphing Into a Big Problem for Trump
March 23, 2017

Mike Allen says the Russia story “is going from fishy, to career-ending (Manafort, Flynn), to investigation-worthy, to FBI criminal probe, to a wide, Watergate-like scandal that could bring all of government to a halt.”

“Watergate was a coverup of a burglary. This could be the coverup of a nuclear-armed U.S. nemesis that infiltrated our politics with the specific aim of disrupting the very foundation of our democracy — a presidential election — and did so, possibly, in a manner that elected its preferred candidate and locked in all party control that could decimate the opposition party for years.”

Forum List

Back