Let's face it: America kind of sucks

Yet D politicians aren’t any of those things, though Old Joe certainly is demented.

Are you an avid Fox News consumer?
You must not have examined Biden's Cabinet lately. Don't watch news. I read.

You must not have examined Biden's Cabinet lately. Don't watch news. I read.
“And so it goes, the game of ping pong. Have you ever noticed how much sense the party that’s not in power makes? And when they get to power, nothing changes. The oligarchy continues.“

If you haven’t noticed this, you might be a partisan of one of the two criminal gangs.

88823340-CF70-4141-98B6-988CC3F8CCBF.jpeg

One wonders how in the heck people would risk their lives to get here........Go tell them and maybe our illegal problem would cease.
This is a great country but it can always be better. Or do you think we're perfect and don't need to improve anything?

If you think America is perfect, you're a fool. If you don't think America should try and get better, you're a dangerous fool.

The op claims that America "Sucks".

Arguing against "sucks" is not claiming that America is "perfect".

So there is no aspect of America that 'sucks'? I suspect there are many parents in Uvalde Texas that would disagree.

Saying AMERICAN SUCKS, is a judgement on America as a whole, not a comment on one small town.

Do you think that America as a whole sucks?

More whiny anti-American rhetoric from lefties. We let ten million illegal aliens into the U.S. and then complain about the poverty rate. I wonder if they count the millions of aborted babies in the mortality statistics. How come nobody goes to England for medical treatment? Does the five year wait bother you?

Hey moron if important problems like healthcare, infrastructure, and poverty are a reality, then yeah, America sucks lol. God quit being a pussy and admit it.
Hey, ya filthy used enemabag nozzle sucker. If a country has issues and “problems” that doesn’t mean that country sucks. You complete imbecile. It is impossible to quantify what a piece of stupid shot you are. Gfy. Grow a brain and admit that you’re a scumbag.

More whiny anti-American rhetoric from lefties. We let ten million illegal aliens into the U.S. and then complain about the poverty rate. I wonder if they count the millions of aborted babies in the mortality statistics. How come nobody goes to England for medical treatment? Does the five year wait bother you?

And not just illegal aliens. THe legal immigrants also bring up our poverty rate.

This is a great country but it can always be better. Or do you think we're perfect and don't need to improve anything?
It WAS a great country. Now it’s a rapacious oligarchy run by corporate interests for the benefit of corporate interests.

Saying AMERICAN SUCKS, is a judgement on America as a whole, not a comment on one small town.

Do you think that America as a whole sucks?
I think America is great. I also think the OP had valid 4 points that I have yet to see discussed.

Forum List

Back