Let's Face The Facts--------Homosexuality Is A Behavior, Not A Civil Right

My position is marriage is a male and female. Stop forcing your agenda on me. Go to hell. Screw each other in the ass with dildoes until you can't walk. Go screw a horse. March in a parade dressed up like a ballerina. Act like a man if you're a female. Act like a female and squat when you piss if you're a male. I don't give a damn. Just don't tell me I have to believe marriage is two homo sapiens of the same sex.

Ah, my mistake, I mistook you for a human...

Internet trolls should come with warning stickers.

The deviancy of sodomy is a deliberate choice, it's demonstrably not genetic.

The truthful billboards going up have struck a nerve, especially with the militant 'Salon' writer and the gay commenters all in a tizzy.

restrain_the_judges_billboard.jpg

Being gay is not a behavior Just how offensive can these anti-LGBT billboards get - Salon.com

GayMarriageBouquet.jpg
What is heterosexuality? Is it a behavior not a civil right too?

The truthful billboards going up have struck a nerve, especially with the militant 'Salon' writer and the gay commenters all in a tizzy.

Being gay is not a behavior Just how offensive can these anti-LGBT billboards get - Salon.com

GayMarriageBouquet.jpg

Hmm...
Good point.
Is gun culture a lifestyle choice as well?

I have no issue with religion until they start dictating how everyone else has to live their lives...

As LGBT tends to obey the vast majority of the "rules" set out by the bible, common sense rules I think both sides of the fence agree with, whey then do the religious choose to dwell upon the part that LGBT doesn't follow?

-----

"The dogmatically religious impulse stems from the psychological need for group identity and belonging, together with a need for certainty and meaning."

"This urge is closely connected to the impulse to be part of a group, to feel that you belong, and share the same beliefs and principles as others. And these impulses work together with the need for certainty – the feeling that you ‘know’, that you possess the truth, that you are right and others are wrong."

"Dogmatically religious people think that they’re right and everyone else is wrong. For them, religion isn’t about self-development or experiencing the transcendent, but about adhering to a set of rigid beliefs and following the rules laid down by religious authorities. It’s about defending their beliefs against anyone who questions them, asserting their ‘truth’ over other people’s, and spreading those beliefs to others. For them, the fact that other people have different beliefs is an affront, since it implies the possibility that their own beliefs may not be true. They need to convince other people that they’re wrong to prove to themselves that they’re right."

"Don’t blame religion for our problems – blame the human need for belonging and certainty." ~ Steve Taylor.

From an interesting piece on the psychology of religion: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/out-the-darkness/201206/the-psychology-religion-force-good-or-evil
Tell us one thing a Christian has forced you to do.

List one thing a homosexual has forced you to do.

I have painfully torturous, hours long boners while imagining the disgusting, vile, and immoral act of the sodomite christophobes.

Gays are bad. Soooo bad I want to punish them sooo bad. I wish I had one of those 50 shades of gray torture rooms I could take gays and teach them how not to be gay. I'd pinch their nipples and grab their balls hard and whip them if they get erect. I'd fuck them in the ass for being gay. Those fucking queers.

My position is marriage is a male and female. Stop forcing your agenda on me. Go to hell. Screw each other in the ass with dildoes until you can't walk. Go screw a horse. March in a parade dressed up like a ballerina. Act like a man if you're a female. Act like a female and squat when you piss if you're a male. I don't give a damn. Just don't tell me I have to believe marriage is two homo sapiens of the same sex.

Lame. Everyone who disagrees with you sodomite trash are trolls, huh. You're very weak.

GayMarriageBouquet.jpg

Hmm...
Good point.
Is gun culture a lifestyle choice as well?
Do you choose to fuck or not fuck guys the same way you choose to own or not own a gun? What kind of cock you like? Shotguns? Darringers? Bazokas?

I have no issue with religion until they start dictating how everyone else has to live their lives...

As LGBT tends to obey the vast majority of the "rules" set out by the bible, common sense rules I think both sides of the fence agree with, whey then do the religious choose to dwell upon the part that LGBT doesn't follow?

-----

"The dogmatically religious impulse stems from the psychological need for group identity and belonging, together with a need for certainty and meaning."

"This urge is closely connected to the impulse to be part of a group, to feel that you belong, and share the same beliefs and principles as others. And these impulses work together with the need for certainty – the feeling that you ‘know’, that you possess the truth, that you are right and others are wrong."

"Dogmatically religious people think that they’re right and everyone else is wrong. For them, religion isn’t about self-development or experiencing the transcendent, but about adhering to a set of rigid beliefs and following the rules laid down by religious authorities. It’s about defending their beliefs against anyone who questions them, asserting their ‘truth’ over other people’s, and spreading those beliefs to others. For them, the fact that other people have different beliefs is an affront, since it implies the possibility that their own beliefs may not be true. They need to convince other people that they’re wrong to prove to themselves that they’re right."

"Don’t blame religion for our problems – blame the human need for belonging and certainty." ~ Steve Taylor.

From an interesting piece on the psychology of religion: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/out-the-darkness/201206/the-psychology-religion-force-good-or-evil

List one thing a homosexual has forced you to do.

I have painfully torturous, hours long boners while imagining the disgusting, vile, and immoral act of the sodomite christophobes.

Gays are bad. Soooo bad I want to punish them sooo bad. I wish I had one of those 50 shades of gray torture rooms I could take gays and teach them how not to be gay. I'd pinch their nipples and grab their balls hard and whip them if they get erect. I'd fuck them in the ass for being gay. Those fucking queers.
Drama Queen.

-----

Not entirely sure where you figure that I claim Christians (or any religion) forced anyone to do anything... They are however arguing to /prevent/ people from doing something in their personal lives, based entirely on Christian's personal beliefs and opinions. LGBT's personal beliefs and opinions are not the same as Christian's. Why should this country listen /only/ to Christian's opinions and beliefs?

Have we not already compromised and incorporated enough of your core beliefs into the foundation of this country, even despite our clear mandate for freedom of religion? Why do you feel that it is the Government's authority, or right, to dictate your personal beliefs, and /only/ your beliefs, about how someone else wishes to live their life, about who someone else may love and marry?
Marriage laws are state issues. Christians don't pass laws. Legislators pass laws.

Allow me to step out of the conversation you are apparently having with yourself by making up "whatever" regardless of my actual debate/discussion.

Yes, I agree. Your argument is weak and not based on fact. Mine is fact. Legislators of different backgrounds pass marriage laws. You prefer that sodomite marriage be proclaimed throughout the land by five judges.
No, your 'argument' fails because it's based on ignorance, fear, and hate.

'Anti-sodomy' laws were struck down by the Supreme Court as un-Constitutional in 2003, consequently gay Americans are not 'sodomites,' and gay Americans are entitled to Constitutional protections, safeguarding their civil rights from ignorant, hateful bigots such as you.

Moreover, laws seeking to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law in violation of the 14th Amendment are being struck down by the courts because they're repugnant to the Constitution and violate our fundamental principles of liberty and equal protection of the law.

Lame. Everyone who disagrees with you sodomite trash are trolls, huh. You're very weak.
On this one particular issue you happen to be wrong on so many levels. For starters there is no god and if there was he made them that way so who are you to judge?

What would your baby jebus say

Not entirely sure where you figure that I claim Christians (or any religion) forced anyone to do anything... They are however arguing to /prevent/ people from doing something in their personal lives, based entirely on Christian's personal beliefs and opinions. LGBT's personal beliefs and opinions are not the same as Christian's. Why should this country listen /only/ to Christian's opinions and beliefs?

Have we not already compromised and incorporated enough of your core beliefs into the foundation of this country, even despite our clear mandate for freedom of religion? Why do you feel that it is the Government's authority, or right, to dictate your personal beliefs, and /only/ your beliefs, about how someone else wishes to live their life, about who someone else may love and marry?
Marriage laws are state issues. Christians don't pass laws. Legislators pass laws.

Allow me to step out of the conversation you are apparently having with yourself by making up "whatever" regardless of my actual debate/discussion.

Yes, I agree. Your argument is weak and not based on fact. Mine is fact. Legislators of different backgrounds pass marriage laws. You prefer that sodomite marriage be proclaimed throughout the land by five judges.

'Anti-sodomy' laws were struck down by the Supreme Court as un-Constitutional in 2003, consequently gay Americans are not 'sodomites,' and gay Americans are entitled to Constitutional protections, safeguarding their civil rights from ignorant, hateful bigots such as you.

Moreover, laws seeking to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law in violation of the 14th Amendment are being struck down by the courts because they're repugnant to the Constitution and violate our fundamental principles of liberty and equal protection of the law.
Your claim of "ignorance, fear and hate" is false. The constitution leaves marriage laws up to the states.

Remember when these types hated it that blacks used "all men are created equal" against them? Now the constitution is going to bite them in the ass on this gay issue.

What would your baby jebus say
Goo goo.

Your claim of "ignorance, fear and hate" is false. The constitution leaves marriage laws up to the states.
Whenever you guys want to get away with being racist or homophobic you always say "states rights". Right to ignore the constitution? Nope.

Whenever you guys want to get away with being racist or homophobic you always say "states rights". Right to ignore the constitution? Nope.
You're dumber than Harry Reid's face.

Are homo sapiens heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual by nature?

-----

LGBT does not follow the rules set by the Bible.

Are homo sapiens heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual by nature?
Yes. The answer to your question is yes. Go back and read your question. Yes.

Forum List

Back