🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets hear it for the girls!!

New US Congress makes history with record number of women

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Here's a look at the 'firsts' taking their seats in Congress:

Big day for women in the US.

No, big day for THOSE women. Contrary to your misogynist views, all women are not drone slaves to a hive mind.

When their periods sync up Dem's won't get anything passed.
Actually, Crooked Donny won't get anything passed.

And somehow you equate this to be good...
If it stops Trump from continuing to run trillion dollar deficits? Yeah, that would be very good.

g5....Never said a word while Obama tripled the national debt and bent over for every shithole nation in the world....
Fuck you, c*nt. Bearing false witness is right up there in the top ten. Right up there with adultery and murder.

What the fuck do you think you gain by lying, fuckwit?

From Obama's tenure:

Does anyone seriously believe Obama or Romney would balance the federal budget by 2016?

I sure as hell don't. It will be 2016 and Obama will still be running over a trillion dollars in annual deficits, and his anus worshippers will still be finding ways to blame Bush.

But I don't buy Romney will balance it either. Not with a borrow and spend Congress pandering to everyone who casts a shadow.

Marc, we seriously need entitlement reform. It will be mathematically impossible to ever balance the budget again without it.

Obama has not only completely ignored this fact, his one and only domestic achievement was to add an entirely new entitlement to our budgetary load!

No, he gets no slack from me.

Sorry.

I am 100 percent confident we will continue to run deficits until at least 2016, no matter who wins the White House, and no matter who controls the Congress. And I am a critical thinker who is almost never 100 percent confident about anything.

There is not the necessary critical mass of balls of steel to get the job done. Washington DC is overrun with cowards who get votes by writing checks the taxpayers can't cash, and who are too afraid to lay out the specifics of a real plan to balance the budget. They say things that make their base orgiastic, but the base never notices the promises are never fulfilled and that the politicians they love and defend are chickenshit liars and hypocrites.

We have the government we deserve.

$1.4 trillion of tax expenditures, boys and girls.

It would be a piece of cake to balance the budget in one year. A piece of cake.

And we could lower tax rates for everyone at the same time.

Ban all tax expenditures and raise the retirement age to 70. Done!

If we banned all tax expenditures, this alone would enable us to balance the budget AND lower everyone's tax rates.

Our government could balance the budget tomorrow, very easily. If it wanted to.

It does not want to.

I believe our elected American officials should balance the budget, which can be achieved simply by banning all tax expenditures and raising the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70 and index them to 9 percent of the population going forward.

I believe our elected American officials should abolish the federal income tax and replace it with the Fair Tax.

I believe our elected American officials should repeal ObamaCare and allow us to buy our health insurance the same way we buy our auto, home, and life insurance.

And I can write pages and pages of reasons why these are the best options for America going forward.

Shall I go on, jingo-boi? Or am I putting you to sleep?

Let's see if the lying fuckwit has the integrity to admit he lied.

He doesn't. He never does.

Neither side will get anything passed, which will be good for the country.

Last edited:

Hell yes. The less our elected officials do, the better it is for the country. A split congress is the best thing for the country. Typically the markets do the best with a split congress, but Trump may change that as well.

If it stops Trump from continuing to run trillion dollar deficits? Yeah, that would be very good.

g5....Never said a word while Obama tripled the national debt and bent over for every shithole nation in the world....
Fuck you, c*nt. Bearing false witness is right up there in the top ten. Right up there with adultery and murder.

From Obama's tenure:

Does anyone seriously believe Obama or Romney would balance the federal budget by 2016?

I sure as hell don't. It will be 2016 and Obama will still be running over a trillion dollars in annual deficits, and his anus worshippers will still be finding ways to blame Bush.

But I don't buy Romney will balance it either. Not with a borrow and spend Congress pandering to everyone who casts a shadow.

Marc, we seriously need entitlement reform. It will be mathematically impossible to ever balance the budget again without it.

Obama has not only completely ignored this fact, his one and only domestic achievement was to add an entirely new entitlement to our budgetary load!

No, he gets no slack from me.

Sorry.

I am 100 percent confident we will continue to run deficits until at least 2016, no matter who wins the White House, and no matter who controls the Congress. And I am a critical thinker who is almost never 100 percent confident about anything.

There is not the necessary critical mass of balls of steel to get the job done. Washington DC is overrun with cowards who get votes by writing checks the taxpayers can't cash, and who are too afraid to lay out the specifics of a real plan to balance the budget. They say things that make their base orgiastic, but the base never notices the promises are never fulfilled and that the politicians they love and defend are chickenshit liars and hypocrites.

We have the government we deserve.

$1.4 trillion of tax expenditures, boys and girls.

It would be a piece of cake to balance the budget in one year. A piece of cake.

And we could lower tax rates for everyone at the same time.

Ban all tax expenditures and raise the retirement age to 70. Done!

If we banned all tax expenditures, this alone would enable us to balance the budget AND lower everyone's tax rates.

Our government could balance the budget tomorrow, very easily. If it wanted to.

It does not want to.

I believe our elected American officials should balance the budget, which can be achieved simply by banning all tax expenditures and raising the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70 and index them to 9 percent of the population going forward.

I believe our elected American officials should abolish the federal income tax and replace it with the Fair Tax.

I believe our elected American officials should repeal ObamaCare and allow us to buy our health insurance the same way we buy our auto, home, and life insurance.

And I can write pages and pages of reasons why these are the best options for America going forward.

Shall I go on, jingo-boi? Or am I putting you to sleep?

"lying bitch" is a genetic flaw in every RW'r on the planet

OMG Dem's are going to cut spending? In what alternate reality?
Under a Democratic Congress and Democratic Congress, deficits were decreasing.

Then the GOP got their hands on the reins and began accelerating the deficit. Deficit Donald came along and put the deficit on steroids.

Fact.

The deficit was under half a trillion when the GOP took over. Now it's skyrocketed back up to a trillion, and Donny doesn't have an economic crash to blame for it!

You idiot the national debt doubled under Obama. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

liar.

You can't project your hypocrisy onto me, dumb fuck

Your hypocrisy was called, crummy attempt blown to little bitty pieces, you fucked yourself, based on your avi it appears this is nothing new, fucking yourself...

I've been hammering both parties spending since I came to this forum.

1 out of a 1,000, maybe? I'm being generous...
See post 22, c*nt.

If you need more, I have plenty.

I bet you are just as much a pussy as Rambunctious and don't have the integrity to admit you are a fucking asshole liar fuckwit.

Our Congress became more diversified in the last election

The Republicans became more white, male, Christian

From Obama's tenure:
Obama didn't do squat to improve the economy...he made it worse with his actions and you didn't say shit.....

From Obama's tenure:
Obama didn't do squat to improve the economy...he made it worse with his actions and you didn't say shit.....
See?

You can't admit you fucking lied. You are a fucking coward.

No matter how far you move the goalposts and dodge and weave, you lied and everyone can see it.

Nancy Pelosi quoted Ronald Reagan in her first speech to the new Congress

House Democrat reintroduces impeachment articles against Trump

Dreamers — undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.

"And when we're talking about the Dreamers, let us remember what President Reagan said in his last speech as president of the United States," she said.

Pelosi then urged lawmakers to read the "beautiful speech" before quoting it.

"He said, 'If we ever close the door to new Americans, our leadership role in the world will soon be lost' — Ronald Reagan," she said.

She continued: "Our common cause is to find and forge a way forward for our country. Let us stand for the people to promote liberty and justice for all as we pledge every day. And always, always keep our nation safe from threats old and new, from terrorism and cyber warfare overseas and here at home to protect and defend."

190102190859-women-elected-to-congress-large-169.jpg

Nancy Pelosi welcomes "transformative freshman class" and calls for respect for the truth
Nancy Pelosi opened her first speech as speaker of the House by calling for respect among colleagues and the truth.

"We have no illusions that our work will be easy and that all of us in this chamber will always agree, but let each of us pledge that when we disagree, we respect each other and we respect the truth," she said.

:clap:

From Obama's tenure:
See?

No matter how far you move the goalposts and dodge and weave, you lied and everyone can see it.
I never lie bozo......but you are a hypocrite of the first order....Obama tripling the debt is ok with you but Trump making America great again is not.....you need help twinkle toes....

You can't project your hypocrisy onto me, dumb fuck

Your hypocrisy was called, crummy attempt blown to little bitty pieces, you fucked yourself, based on your avi it appears this is nothing new, fucking yourself...

I've been hammering both parties spending since I came to this forum.

1 out of a 1,000, maybe? I'm being generous...
See post 22, c*nt.

If you need more, I have plenty.

I bet you are just as much a pussy as Rambunctious and don't have the integrity to admit you are a fucking asshole liar fuckwit.

I did give you 1 out of a 1,000 post, so I was correct, you poor little boy...

From Obama's tenure:
See?

I never lie bozo......but you are a hypocrite of the first order....Obama tripling the debt is ok with you but Trump making America great again is not.....you need help twinkle toes....
I proved you wrong, dipshit. You suffer from the delusion that repeating a lie makes it become true. Very Goebbels of you.

I have been posting how to balance the budget and lower tax rates for everyone more than any other subject. Since I arrived here. And you know this.

What do you think you gain by lying, fuckwit?

How do you stand the stench of your hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back