🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets hear it for the girls!!

deficit-by-year.jpg

and do not forget that those are only the budgeted shortfalls, it does not actually take into account all that was added to the debt.

$4.407 trillion. The highest spending bill in human history.

Any time a pseudocon tries to tell you the Republican party believes in small government, do this:

:21:

And then this:

:laugh:

And then this:

:laugh2:

And then this:

:laughing0301:

and do not forget that those are only the budgeted shortfalls, it does not actually take into account all that was added to the debt.
Right. It does not include the off balance sheet deficits, which the tards counted toward Obama's total.

I will do the same for Trump when the right time comes. Deficit Donald is well on his way toward busting Obama's record wide open.

I bet 99 percent of the tards were not told Trump lifted the debt ceiling to infinity.

You know why?

Because their propagandists didn't tell them.

They parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.

The tards get real quiet when confronted with the facts.

Their baskets of red herrings, tu quoques, and straw men look pretty lame in a gunfight.

The fuckwits will suddenly notice all the overspending going on now that the Dems have the House.

I predicted this before the election.

They have ignored the GOP and Trump's massive overspending for years. They have been doing flips and twists to avoid noticing.

But they will not be able to stop themselves from suddenly noticing all the spending going on after today. Their propagandists will give hem the order, and they won't be able to keep their hypocritical mouths from running on and on about Democratic spending while still ignoring Trump's $4.407 trillion budget which came from his desk.
And suddenly the democrats will suddenly act like they're big debt hawks, even though their boi doubled the debt and didn't even submit a budget for his entire regime.....What else is new?

Go take your meds, dude.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
As I said earlier, the deficit was DECLINING while the Dems had power. As soon as the GOP took over, the deficit skyrocketed. And you tards have said nothing about it after whining about Obama's spending for eight years. It has since DOUBLED after they took over.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
Impoverishing tens of millions of citizens just above the poverty line is not deficit reduction. We are living beyond our means. Massive wage and benefit cuts are needed by employees of privlege. Also cuts in retirees checks and benefits are needed also. Now you tell me who is going to do what we need? It is just the luck in what category you are in. In the private field as an example...General Motors pays three thousand dollars out of a cost of a car to retirees. No wonder they can not compete with the Asians. In fact the U.S. auto companies want to get out of building automobiles and just build trucks.

New US Congress makes history with record number of women

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Here's a look at the 'firsts' taking their seats in Congress:

Big day for women in the US.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".
Maybe they should try representing our country, not the fucked up world.

The fuckwits will suddenly notice all the overspending going on now that the Dems have the House.

They have ignored the GOP and Trump's massive overspending for years. They have been doing flips and twists to avoid noticing.

But they will not be able to stop themselves from suddenly noticing all the spending going on after today. Their propagandists will give hem the order, and they won't be able to keep their hypocritical mouths from running on and on about Democratic spending while still ignoring Trump's $4.407 trillion budget which came from his desk.
And suddenly the democrats will suddenly act like they're big debt hawks, even though their boi doubled the debt and didn't even submit a budget for his entire regime.....What else is new?

Go take your meds, dude.
As I said earlier, the deficit was DECLINING while the Dems had power. As soon as the GOP took over, the deficit skyrocketed. And you tards have said nothing about it after whining about Obama's spending for eight years. It has since DOUBLED after they took over.

Impoverishing tens of millions of citizens just above the poverty line is not deficit reduction. We are living beyond our means. Massive wage and benefit cuts are needed by employees of privlege. Also cuts in retirees checks and benefits are needed also. Now you tell me who is going to do what we need? It is just the luck in what category you are in. In the private field as an example...General Motors pays three thousand dollars out of a cost of a car to retirees. No wonder they can not compete with the Asians. In fact the U.S. auto companies want to get out of building automobiles and just build trucks.
Why should the poor pay ? Why not cut military spending and cancel tax cuts for the elites ?

Go take your meds, dude.

Why should the poor pay ? Why not cut military spending and cancel tax cuts for the elites ?

DA POOR? who is DA POOR---? by income-----I am """DA POOR"""
"Military spending" I is a "veteran" ---sorta. I did serve a few years ----DA POOR do very well in the military------and the towns in which there are MILITARY BASES do extremely well-----economically. In fact, one of the best ways to SPREAD WEALTH in the USA is via MILITARY SPENDING

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Now that Cortez has taking an office of authority I expect god level stupidity out of her. I also see the massive amount of hypocrisy that just flows from the left. A Muslim wins office and suddenly the separation of church and state you loons harp on endlessly is forgotten. Personally I give zero fucks, she was elected by her constituency I'm not concerned at all. Other than a few bastions of liberal batshit craziness. She is likely to be a very rare minority.

Now that Cortez has taking an office of authority I expect god level stupidity out of her. I also see the massive amount of hypocrisy that just flows from the left. A Muslim wins office and suddenly the separation of church and state you loons harp on endlessly is forgotten. Personally I give zero fucks, she was elected by her constituency I'm not concerned at all. Other than a few bastions of liberal batshit craziness. She is likely to be a very rare minority.

hopefully----he filth will fade in the crowd

Smart women really freak you out dont they ? I think you will have a hard time over the next few years.

Smart women really freak you out dont they ? I think you will have a hard time over the next few years.

who are you calling smart? The women with the most vulgar mouths?

"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. " Yeah that's a comment by a mental giant. I don't have issue with a smart women. Condoleezza Rice is one of the smartest women I've ever seen in politics. She make Cortez look like a drooling idiot. To bad she won't run for office.

You said he tripled it..you lied.
You said he didn't double it....you lied......

Nope, you are either lying or you really suck at math...or maybe both.

The day he took office it was at $10,626,877,048,913, the last day of his term it was at $19,944,429,217,106. That is an increase of 87.86%.

Since you seem to really suck at math, it would have to increase by 100% to double, that did not happen.

By the way...

Under Obama we added $3,188,758,442 per day to the national debt.

Since Trump's first day in office through Dec 31st we have added $4,123,692,367 per day to the national debt.

Trump and GOP controlled congress is adding to the debt $934,933,925 a day faster than even Obama managed.

Forum List

Back