🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets hear it for the girls!!

New US Congress makes history with record number of women

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Here's a look at the 'firsts' taking their seats in Congress:

Big day for women in the US.
Now that Cortez has taking an office of authority I expect god level stupidity out of her. I also see the massive amount of hypocrisy that just flows from the left. A Muslim wins office and suddenly the separation of church and state you loons harp on endlessly is forgotten. Personally I give zero fucks, she was elected by her constituency I'm not concerned at all. Other than a few bastions of liberal batshit craziness. She is likely to be a very rare minority.
Smart women really freak you out dont they ? I think you will have a hard time over the next few years.
"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. " Yeah that's a comment by a mental giant. I don't have issue with a smart women. Condoleezza Rice is one of the smartest women I've ever seen in politics. She make Cortez look like a drooling idiot. To bad she won't run for office.
Love when posters make fun of someone’s intelligence with a post full of grammatical errors

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Now that Cortez has taking an office of authority I expect god level stupidity out of her. I also see the massive amount of hypocrisy that just flows from the left. A Muslim wins office and suddenly the separation of church and state you loons harp on endlessly is forgotten. Personally I give zero fucks, she was elected by her constituency I'm not concerned at all. Other than a few bastions of liberal batshit craziness. She is likely to be a very rare minority.
Smart women really freak you out dont they ? I think you will have a hard time over the next few years.
"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. " Yeah that's a comment by a mental giant. I don't have issue with a smart women. Condoleezza Rice is one of the smartest women I've ever seen in politics. She make Cortez look like a drooling idiot. To bad she won't run for office.
Love when posters make fun of someone’s intelligence with a post full of grammatical errors
Here is your an, s, and o fucktard nice diversion attempt from my point.

What do smart women have to do with this? We're talking about leftist women, not smart women.

I think it's wonderful to have more women elected into office, we still have a ways to go to hit 50%, but we'll get there.

I think it's wonderful to have more women elected into office, we still have a ways to go to hit 50%, but we'll get there.

Why?

Why what?

Why is it "wonderful to have more women elected into office"? Is there some way in which ovaries are a special benefit in this job of which I'm unaware? Or is it just that you think the possession of ovaries is the sum total of our identities, and we can't be judged and evaluated on our merits the same as men?

Personally, I think it's wonderful to have GOOD people elected to office, and terrible to have BAD ones elected, and their reproductive systems are irrelevant to that.

Why is it "wonderful to have more women elected into office"? Is there some way in which ovaries are a special benefit in this job of which I'm unaware? Or is it just that you think the possession of ovaries is the sum total of our identities, and we can't be judged and evaluated on our merits the same as men?

Personally, I think it's wonderful to have GOOD people elected to office, and terrible to have BAD ones elected, and their reproductive systems are irrelevant to that.

Most people think that it is good for our elected officials to reflect society as a whole.

If you do not see a benefit in that I cannot help you.

Not women, Feminists. Real women understand their proper place in Society and know it’s nowhere near politic any form.

This is a truly disappointing day for real Americans; and unfortunately we can expect many mire of them over the next two years.

And here we have the true voice of the GOP letting women know where their place is. :21::21::21:

Most people think that it is good for our elected officials to reflect society as a whole.

If I ever want to be "helped" in becoming a regressive, superficial Neanderthal, I'll be sure to remember your expertise in the field.

While I remain intelligent and enlightened, I will continue to view it as insulting, condescending, and sexist for you to view women as "other" and judge them by their genitals rather than by their brains and character.

Not women, Feminists. Real women understand their proper place in Society and know it’s nowhere near politic any form.

This is a truly disappointing day for real Americans; and unfortunately we can expect many mire of them over the next two years.

And here we have the true voice of the GOP letting women know where their place is. :21::21::21:
As opposed to how the left treats any "minority" that dares to identify as Republican ?

When their periods sync up Dem's won't get anything passed.
Actually, Crooked Donny won't get anything passed.

This may come as a shock, but the House and Executive are separate branches. Try to keep up dumb ass. You must be smart enough to recognize the House is more concerned with the abstract (impeaching Trump) than the state of our country? Can you possibly argue that point?

Here's some education for you:

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

If I ever want to be "helped" in becoming a regressive, superficial Neanderthal, I'll be sure to remember your expertise in the field.

While I remain intelligent and enlightened, I will continue to view it as insulting, condescending, and sexist for you to view women as "other" and judge them by their genitals rather than by their brains and character.
Jesus Christ, everything has to be a fight doesn't it.

Jesus Christ, everything has to be a fight doesn't it.

Not everything. Just everything that involves asinine leftist viewpoints like identity politics.

You're welcome to not read my posts if you don't like what I say. You are NOT welcome to tell me what to say, or what subject to speak about.

You have a strange fascination with other women's genitals, is this you coming out of the closet?

It is not about their genitals, it is about the governing body reflecting the population they are elected to represent

where's my ham and cheese on rye, with a pickle?

You have a strange fascination with other women's genitals, is this you coming out of the closet?

It is not about their genitals, it is about the governing body reflecting the population they are elected to represent

And one only believes that YOUR viewpoint is "reflecting the population" if one is a bigot who believes all women - or all blacks, or all Asians, or whatever - are exactly the same because of their superficial similarities.

Evolved people understand that Ted Cruz - for example - truly reflects and represents me far more than the likes of Elizabeth Warren - again for example - despite the fact that by your shallow leftist standards, Elizabeth Warren is "just like me".

The incoming House Democrats reflect and represent the exact same population the last crop did, and the crop before them: left-wing bigoted imbeciles.

Oh, and btw, I'M not the one with a fascination with genitals, since I'M not the one voting for and celebrating people because of them.

And one only believes that YOUR viewpoint is "reflecting the population" if one is a bigot who believes all women - or all blacks, or all Asians, or whatever - are exactly the same because of their superficial similarities.

Evolved people understand that Ted Cruz - for example - truly reflects and represents me far more than the likes of Elizabeth Warren - again for example - despite the fact that by your shallow leftist standards, Elizabeth Warren is "just like me".

The incoming House Democrats reflect and represent the exact same population the last crop did, and the crop before them: left-wing bigoted imbeciles.

Oh, and btw, I'M not the one with a fascination with genitals, since I'M not the one voting for and celebrating people because of them.
You miss the point in spectacular fashion. Its not about political orientation. Its about opportunity. Where are the female Republicans ? One party seems to be making progress. One not so much.

Forum List

Back