🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets hear it for the girls!!

You can't project your hypocrisy onto me, dumb fuck

Your hypocrisy was called, crummy attempt blown to little bitty pieces, you fucked yourself, based on your avi it appears this is nothing new, fucking yourself...

I've been hammering both parties spending since I came to this forum.

1 out of a 1,000, maybe? I'm being generous...
See post 22, c*nt.

If you need more, I have plenty.

I bet you are just as much a pussy as Rambunctious and don't have the integrity to admit you are a fucking asshole liar fuckwit.

I did give you 1 out of a 1,000 post, so I was correct, you poor little boy...
Wrong, dipshit. I've posted more about balancing the budget and lowering tax rates for everyone more than any other subject. Do you need to be fucking buried, fuckwit? I can easily do it.

You are a lying coward. What do you gain by making shit up about people, asshole?

Does this help you ignore Trump's massive deficits and overspending? Do you think that actually works?

Magical thinking.

New US Congress makes history with record number of women

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Here's a look at the 'firsts' taking their seats in Congress:

Big day for women in the US.
But, what about the females who are the victims of Islamist abuse and oppression?

I never lie bozo......but you are a hypocrite of the first order....Obama tripling the debt is ok with you but Trump making America great again is not.....you need help twinkle toes....

you just fucking lied your moron. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Obama did not triple the debt, he did not even double the debt.

The fuckwits will suddenly notice all the overspending going on now that the Dems have the House.

I predicted this before the election.

They have ignored the GOP and Trump's massive overspending for years. They have been doing flips and twists to avoid noticing.

But they will not be able to stop themselves from suddenly noticing all the spending going on after today. Their propagandists will give hem the order, and they won't be able to keep their hypocritical mouths from running on and on about Democratic spending while still ignoring Trump's $4.407 trillion budget which came from his desk.

The fuckwits will suddenly notice all the overspending going on now that the Dems have the House.

They have ignored the GOP and Trump's massive overspending for years. They have been doing flips and twists to avoid noticing.

But they will not be able to stop themselves from suddenly noticing all the spending going on after today. Their propagandists will give hem the order, and they won't be able to keep their hypocritical mouths from running on and on about Democratic spending while still ignoring Trump's $4.407 trillion budget which came from his desk.

Trump and the GOP controlled congress increased the national debt on average $934,933,925 per day faster it was being added to under Obama.

But now all of a sudden the Trump sheep care about the debt!

They are a joke.

New US Congress makes history with record number of women

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Here's a look at the 'firsts' taking their seats in Congress:

Big day for women in the US.

YAY, let's all bow down and worship at the Altar of Identity!!! But only the "diverse" identities will do, of course. If yours is not "diverse" better make up a new one right quick!!!

Liar
Since Obama took office, the national debt has increased by $7.4 trillion. On January 20, 2009, it stood at $10.6 trillion; on Monday, it was at $18 trillion...
Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at roughly $10,699,805,000,000.

As of the third quarter of 2016, the most recent data available, the debt as Obama is set to leave office stood at $19,573,445,000,000.

Looks like he definitely doubled it...so you say now?....

And suddenly the democrats will suddenly act like they're big debt hawks, even though their boi doubled the debt and didn't even submit a budget for his entire regime.....What else is new?

Go take your meds, dude.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Liar
Since Obama took office, the national debt has increased by $7.4 trillion. On January 20, 2009, it stood at $10.6 trillion; on Monday, it was at $18 trillion...
Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at roughly $10,699,805,000,000.

As of the third quarter of 2016, the most recent data available, the debt as Obama is set to leave office stood at $19,573,445,000,000.

Looks like he definitely doubled it...so you say now?....

You said he tripled it..you lied.

He also did not double it.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

The day he took office it was at $10,626,877,048,913, the last day of his term it was at $19,944,429,217,106. That is an increase of 87.86%.

Under Obama we added $3,188,758,442 per day to the national debt.

Since Trump's first day in office through Dec 31st we have added $4,123,692,367 per day to the national debt.

Trump and GOP controlled congress is adding to the debt $934,933,925 a day faster than even Obama managed.

And suddenly the democrats will suddenly act like they're big debt hawks, even though their boi doubled the debt and didn't even submit a budget for his entire regime.....What else is new?

Go take your meds, dude.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
As I said earlier, the deficit was DECLINING while the Dems had power. As soon as the GOP took over, the deficit skyrocketed. And you tards have said nothing about it after whining about Obama's spending for eight years. It has since DOUBLED after they took over.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

deficit-by-year.jpg

Last year, Hypocrite Trump signed a Hypocrite Republican bill which lifted the debt ceiling to infinity through March of this year.

trump-debt-ceiling-1.jpg

trump-debt-ceiling-2.jpg

Forum List

Back