Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

The problem is your meme is wrong. There are peace deals and they have lasted. I understand there are other deals being worked on.

Please tell us what “ peace deals” the Palestinians have worked on. I know!!! Stating the Israelis did not have any rights to the Western Wall !! :cuckoo:

Earth to your brain.

The Palestinians do not have a country...they are officially part of Israel. Nothing but 'territories' under the army boots of Israel. How can a people without a country make a country-to-country peace deal?

That's like Texas signing a peace deal with Washington...makes no sense.

BTW - 'On September 29, 2008, before passing the throne as leader of the Kadima Party to Tzipi Livni, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert made unprecedented comments in an interview with Yediot Aharonot. He stated, "[I am saying] what no Israeli leader has ever said: we should withdraw from almost all of the territories, including in East Jerusalem and in the Golan Heights." (September 29, 2008.)'

Olmert admits Israel must withdraw

Earth to your “ brain”

Prior to 1967 the West Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza we’re officially recognized as part of Egypt and Jordan which would obviously include the U.N.
Try to read what you posted. Olmert stated Israel should withdraw from most of the territories, not all of them which is exactly what he offered to Abbas. Please tell us why it was rejected and why they formally declared Israel had no rights to the Western Wall

I see originality is not your forte...a sure sign of a medium-low IQ person.

And I have no idea why it was rejected...nor do I much care. That has nothing to do with this. My point was that the Palestinians are not a country. Thus they cannot make country-to-country peace deals. Duh.

That is fact.

Next...

Did Olmert say that Israel should withdrawal from the Golan Heights?
Yes or no?

The Golan Heights are not a part of the “ Palestinian State” you refer to. However, Gaza, West Bank and E. Jerusalem are. So tell us please why it was rejected and why the PLO Position is the Israelis have No Rights to the Western Wall.

I never said it was part of the Palestinian State. How can Syrian territory be part of Palestine? Sheesh.

And I already told you, I neither know nor care what the PLO position was. Their land is theirs...they should not have to negotiate to be free. No one should.
As far as I am concerned, the Gaza Strip/West Bank IS the nation of Palestine. And Israel is illegally occupying it.

And nothing you can say will change my mind on that.

Now, you dodged the question. I will not answer another of your questions until you answer mine:

Yes or no?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah .........I'm brainwashed........a freaking maniac................yup yup.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

appreciate the post........clearing it up where I stand.

Oh I have no doubt that if we do not do what Israel wants we will have another 9-11. No doubt.

Here we go again. Her claim that the 19 Arabs on those Planes were all Israelis. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is evidence that Israel had foreknowledge and withheld it.

That has nothing to do with this.

It has everything to do with it. The refusal of the Palestinian leadership to accept a peaceful future with Israel as a Jewish State is the entire reason we are where we are today.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

Oh I have no doubt that if we do not do what Israel wants we will have another 9-11. No doubt.

Here we go again. Her claim that the 19 Arabs on those Planes were all Israelis. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And of course you are going to hide that proof for as long as you can. Right?

Where is it ? In Fort Knox?

You have no problem with a state which according to you "steal land and treat it's former citizens (the Palestinians) like virtual excrement"? Really?
The so called Palestinians have been kicked out of every Muslim nation in the region...they strapped bombs to themselves just to kill Jews....The Palestinians were exiled because they were killing people.....The Palestinians are murdering hateful people....if they change for the better the situation they are in will follow....

And where is your unbiased link that factually proves that EVERY Palestinian is a 'murdering, hateful person' (as you claim)?
Where the poster used the words "EVERY Palestinian"? As you see, you even don't need to admit your lie..

You are really so ignorant I have to explain it to you?

Okaay.

He typed: 'The Palestinians are murdering hateful people'

That means ALL Palestinian people.

If he meant some, he should have said 'some Palestinians....' OR 'many Palestinians'.

Nope...he said 'The Palestinians'.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.
Utter nonsense. "the Palestinians" doesn't mean "all Palestinians" or "every Palestinian".

Please tell us what “ peace deals” the Palestinians have worked on. I know!!! Stating the Israelis did not have any rights to the Western Wall !! :cuckoo:

Earth to your brain.

The Palestinians do not have a country...they are officially part of Israel. Nothing but 'territories' under the army boots of Israel. How can a people without a country make a country-to-country peace deal?

BTW - 'On September 29, 2008, before passing the throne as leader of the Kadima Party to Tzipi Livni, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert made unprecedented comments in an interview with Yediot Aharonot. He stated, "[I am saying] what no Israeli leader has ever said: we should withdraw from almost all of the territories, including in East Jerusalem and in the Golan Heights." (September 29, 2008.)'

Earth to your “ brain”

Prior to 1967 the West Bank, E. Jerusalem and Gaza we’re officially recognized as part of Egypt and Jordan which would obviously include the U.N.
Try to read what you posted. Olmert stated Israel should withdraw from most of the territories, not all of them which is exactly what he offered to Abbas. Please tell us why it was rejected and why they formally declared Israel had no rights to the Western Wall

And I have no idea why it was rejected...nor do I much care. That has nothing to do with this. My point was that the Palestinians are not a country. Thus they cannot make country-to-country peace deals. Duh.

That is fact.

Next...

Yes or no?

The Golan Heights are not a part of the “ Palestinian State” you refer to. However, Gaza, West Bank and E. Jerusalem are. So tell us please why it was rejected and why the PLO Position is the Israelis have No Rights to the Western Wall.

I never said it was part of the Palestinian State. How can Syrian territory be part of Palestine? Sheesh.

And I already told you, I neither know nor care what the PLO position was. Their land is theirs...they should not have to negotiate to be free. No one should.
As far as I am concerned, the Gaza Strip/West Bank IS the nation of Palestine. And Israel is illegally occupying it.

Now, you dodged the question. I will not answer another of your questions until you answer mine:

Yes or no?

Oh, Olmert.....the one who ended up behind bars? That Olmert?

Let us ask you this:

Do you have any knowledge what happened when the Jordanians or Syrians had control of the Golan Heights, from 1948 to 1967?

Do you know how many countries would give the enemy the chance to do again what the Jordanians and Syrians were doing during those years?

Last edited:
You have no problem with a state which according to you "steal land and treat it's former citizens (the Palestinians) like virtual excrement"? Really?
The so called Palestinians have been kicked out of every Muslim nation in the region...they strapped bombs to themselves just to kill Jews....The Palestinians were exiled because they were killing people.....The Palestinians are murdering hateful people....if they change for the better the situation they are in will follow....

And where is your unbiased link that factually proves that EVERY Palestinian is a 'murdering, hateful person' (as you claim)?
Where the poster used the words "EVERY Palestinian"? As you see, you even don't need to admit your lie..

Okaay.

If he meant some, he should have said 'some Palestinians....' OR 'many Palestinians'.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.
There are many good Palestinians who love Israel as it is.
They help the IDF prevent many terrorist attacks.
I suppose it was sarcasm.

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.
Utter nonsense. "the Palestinians" doesn't mean "all Palestinians" or "every Palestinian".

Lol...of course it does.

If you say 'The Palestinians are murdering hateful people'? Then you are not excluding any one Palestinian. And if you are not excluding any Palestinian from your description, then by default, you are referring to ALL Palestinian's.
Thus, by definition, you ARE saying that EVERY Palestinian is a murdering, hateful person.

It's common sense and basic English definitions. And I really had to explain that to you?

So noted.

Have a nice day.

w

Thread that supports your statement. Another racist, bigoted :ahole-1:

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

If you say 'The Palestinians are murdering hateful people'? Then you are not excluding any one Palestinian. And if you are not excluding any Palestinian from your description, then by default, you are referring to ALL Palestinian's.
Thus, by definition, you ARE saying that EVERY Palestinian is a murdering, hateful person.

It's common sense and basic English definitions. And I really had to explain that to you?

So noted.

Have a nice day.
It is amazing that, if one says Palestinians, one takes it in general.

But if one says Israelis, one is supposed to presume that it means only "some" Israelis?

You are crying crocodile tears and basically destroying your room for something very simple, which happens ALL the time, on both sides. On any side of a conversation, any conversation, as a matter of fact.

People do tend to use the generalized form, forgetting to use the word "some" in order that sensitive minds will not be confused and offended.

Earth to your brain.

Earth to your “ brain”

That is fact.

Next...

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Let us ask you this:

Do you have any knowledge what happened when the Jordanians or Syrians had control of the Golan Heights, from 1948 to 1967?

Do you know how many countries would give the enemy the chance to do again what the Jordanians and Syrians were doing during those years?

Us? You speak of yourself plurally? Unless you are royalty (which I doubt), then that could mean you are schizophrenic.
Sorry, I try not to talk to people like that. I suggest you seek counselling...immediately.

But, to answer your questions.

Yes, yes (who was Prime Minister when he said the above quotation), no (nor do I much care) and no (nor do I much care).

We are done here.

Have a sane day.

Last edited:

w

Thread that supports your statement. Another racist, bigoted :ahole-1:

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Denizen is racist and bigoted (I assume he does have an anal oriface - so no need to prove that)?

Or do you just make libelous statements about people with zero, factual proof to back it up?

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
Oh, and BTW, there are many Arabs who live in Israel, who are pro Israel and also are part of the Military or some service to the country.

In other words, it is not possible to mean ALL Palestinians, Christian or Muslims, are murderers.

Regardless of that, considering the anti Israel/Jews education those in Gaza and the PA receive on a daily basis, and the "summer camps" they are made to attend......

It leads to a sad percentage of those who are dreaming of murder of Jews on a daily basis. Just look at the last one, who raped and murdered a young Jewish woman, all because he wanted to end up in prison one day. He finally got his wish.

His family is eligible to receive a nice monthly salary now.
Courtesy of the money all the suckers in Europe, America, etc give the PA.

Martyrdom and a nice lifetime money nest.

Who said that society is not industrious?
They continue to come up with the best ways to terrorize and destroy their enemies, and the world, one has seen in a long time.

But continue to be on the losing side, and always will be.

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
Another your idiotic comment.
Okay you stupid freak...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Muslims treat Palestinians worse than the Israeli's do?
Does "the Israeli's do" mean "all Israeli's do"?

Last edited:
Earth to your “ brain”

That is fact.

Next...

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Let us ask you this:

Us? You speak of yourself plurally? Unless you are royalty (which I doubt), then that could mean you are schizophrenic.
Sorry, I try not to talk to people like that. I suggest you seek counselling...immediately.

But, to answer your questions.

Yes, yes (who was Prime Minister when he said the above quotation), no (nor do I much care) and no (nor do I much care).

We are done here.

Have a sane day.
You are most certainly not having a sane day.

Because to you, ignorance is bliss, and if the Jordanians or Syrians were doing target practice on the Jews of Tel Aviv and killing civilians during those 19 years, your response is actually:

I could not care less.

One of us is truly insane to think that any country would give the enemy any land which would allow them to kill that country's civilians at any time without punishment, without taking over that area, especially when the enemy country attacked Israel in 1967 and lost the privilege of targeting civilians at will.

Keep up your lack of sanity.

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
Okay you stupid freak...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Muslims treat Palestinians worse than the Israeli's do?

That would mean 'all Israeli's'.

But I did not mean that and I should have said 'worse then the Israeli government does'.

My sincere apologies to Israeli's (who are not in the present ruling government).

BTW, don't post another quote from me without also posting a link to it (for context's sake) or you will be ignored.
You could have made that up (as it is I vaguely remember it).

Now...we are done here.

I am not wasting my life arguing with every Zionist nut who enters this thread and cannot stand having his/her'precious' Israel talked badly of.
And since you seem to not fully understand the English language...that means every Zionist who seems emotionally unbalanced on the subject...like you seem.

And, once again, Israel IS the 21'st century version of Apartheid South Africa.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

But I did not mean that and I should have said 'worse then the Israeli government does'.

My sincere apologies to Israeli's (who are not in the present ruling government).

BTW, don't post another quote from me without also posting a link to it (for context's sake) or you will be ignored.

Now...we are done here.

I am not wasting my life arguing with every Zionist nut who enters this thread and cannot stand having his/her'precious' Israel talked badly of.
And since you seem to not fully understand the English language...that means every Zionist who seems emotionally unbalanced on the subject...like you seem.

Have a nice day.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here LIES a Control Freak who passes himself as normal people, not knowing history, the meaning of the word Apartheid, never been to Israel, and most definitely never was in South Africa during their Apartheid years, so on and so forth and so forth.

I keep hearing the shrieks of an 1000% ignorant and arrogant person who insists in behaving like the caretaker of a Luny Bean, or the Principal of a school of people only as sane as he is. (And we do know how sane he is from the shrieks he gives every time he deals with a "ZioNut" (He really means "ZioNazi")

Nurse Ratchet, you try and have a nice and sane day, ok.

Because gratefully, Israel does not depend on defending itself and ALL of its population......from ignorant, nut cases like you.

Am Israel Chai

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Now...we are done here.

Have a nice day.

Here we go again. He refused to acknowledge that Abbas has stated many times he will not tolerate “ one single Israeli in Palestine “ and ignores the fact that the PLO has stated Israel had no rights to the Western Wall. It’s called deranged Pro Palestinian Mentality syndrome

Okaay.

That means ALL OF THEM.

Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Lol...of course it does.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Now...we are done here.

Have a nice day.

Here we go again. He refused to acknowledge that Abbas has stated many times he will not tolerate “ one single Israeli in Palestine “ and ignores the fact that the PLO has stated Israel had no rights to the Western Wall. It’s called deranged Pro Palestinian Mentality syndrome
I don't care what he said. He might have said EXACTLY what you said...I don't care. It is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.
Israel has no legal rights to the Golan Heights or to subjugate the Palestinians....NONE.
That is the fact you people just cannot face/live with. So instead, you just turn the Palestinian's into evil and start spinning justifications for Israel's horrific actions.

Once again:
Yes or no?

Forum List

Back