Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

I answered you about the Initiation of the 67 War, Anyone reading your ignorance post would get the impression that for no reason at all Israel started to shoot into Egypt who initiated the aggression? When asked what Israel should have done there is no response .
Regarding the Golan Heights Olmert did offer but with two reasonable conditions
Stop recognizing Hezbollah
Israel staying there for 25 years to ensure the iolence would end permanently. However you are too stupid to know the difference,
Only a Moron would expect Israel to give back land without expectations that all violence would end

Yup...he dodged one of them again.

I will ask again:

Did Israel fire the first shot in the 1967 War?
Yes or No?

And 'no'...there were no conditions Olmert offered. He said flatly that Israel should give the Golan Heights back to Syria...period.

'The outgoing prime minister of Israel, Ehud Olmert, has said his country will have to withdraw from "almost all" the land it captured in the 1967 war and divide Jerusalem in order to agree long-awaited peace deals with the Palestinians and Syria.'

Ehud Olmert: Israel must hand back land for peace with Palestinians and Syria

NO CONDITIONS.

Hell...the guy admitted that it is 'captured land'. That right there proves that it does not belong to Israel....DUH.

I did answer your question. The War was initiated by Egypt due to their actions and the U.N . Actually helping them to do it Why can’t you admit it? When asked what Israel should have done there is no response.
Israel acquired the Golan Heights because Syria initiated War by shooting into Israel from that area. Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron to deny it. What he doesn’t admit is that Olmert’s “ offer” was conditional, He did not just come out and state Israel should give back the Golan Heights. End of Lesson

LOL...first, Olmert came out and said EXACTLY that. It's in the quote...hate-filled, racist, xenophobic, rabid Zionist.

'At another point, Olmert said: "In the end, we will have to withdraw from the lion's share of the territories, and for the territories we leave in our hands, we will have to give compensation in the form of territories within the State of Israel at a ratio that is more or less 1:1."'

And that is final...no matter how much you deny it. You admitted that Olmert said that Israel should give back the Golan Heights.

Which proves that is does not belong to Israel.

Period.

We are done on that.

As for the 1967 War. I told you, I will answer zero more questions on it until you answer my INCREDIBLY simple question.

Yes or No?

Will he duck the question again, folks? I am guessing 'yes'.
And here are a few more questions for you to muse on:

1) Why wasn't the Arab League created during the 900 years of Ottoman conquest?

2) Why didn't the Arab/Palestinians riot against the Ottomans, possibly not even once during those 900 years?

3) Why didn't the Palestinian Leadership, Husseini, not agree to the first Partition in 1937?

4) Why didn't the Palestinian Leadership, still under Husseini, not agree to the second Partition in 1947?

5) Why did Husseini go to Iraq in 1940 to start a riot against Iraqi Jews, in which lead to the death of at least 280 Jews and thousands injured, businesses and homes looted?

Memories of Baghdad's 1941 pogrom

6 ) What was it that Palestinian Arab Husseini saw in Hitler and the Nazis, that made him want to start his own SS Nazi troop with Bosnian Muslims, wiping out the Jews of Bosnia?

Never-before-seen photos of Palestinian mufti with Hitler ties visiting Nazi Germany

I think the above is more than enough to make you think and research for some time.

OR

Spit on the whole thing and call it Jewish/ Israeli Propaganda.

Ask why “ Palestine “ wasn’t created before 1967 and there will be no response
It is for McRocket to respond.

I can wait.

No, you did not.

It's only two words...'yes' or 'no'. You just refuse to answer or risk making your arguments a joke.
I have answered lots of your questions. But I will answer no more of yours until you answer two of mine.

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

Did Olmert say that Israel should give back the Golan Heights to Syria?
Yes or No?

But watch folks, he will probably duck answering them again.

I answered you about the Initiation of the 67 War, Anyone reading your ignorance post would get the impression that for no reason at all Israel started to shoot into Egypt who initiated the aggression? When asked what Israel should have done there is no response .
Israel staying there for 25 years to ensure the iolence would end permanently. However you are too stupid to know the difference,
Only a Moron would expect Israel to give back land without expectations that all violence would end

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

And 'no'...there were no conditions Olmert offered. He said flatly that Israel should give the Golan Heights back to Syria...period.

'The outgoing prime minister of Israel, Ehud Olmert, has said his country will have to withdraw from "almost all" the land it captured in the 1967 war and divide Jerusalem in order to agree long-awaited peace deals with the Palestinians and Syria.'

NO CONDITIONS.

Hell...the guy admitted that it is 'captured land'. That right there proves that it does not belong to Israel....DUH.

I did answer your question. The War was initiated by Egypt due to their actions and the U.N . Actually helping them to do it Why can’t you admit it? When asked what Israel should have done there is no response.
Israel acquired the Golan Heights because Syria initiated War by shooting into Israel from that area. Leave it to a Pro Palestinian Moron to deny it. What he doesn’t admit is that Olmert’s “ offer” was conditional, He did not just come out and state Israel should give back the Golan Heights. End of Lesson

LOL...first, Olmert came out and said EXACTLY that. It's in the quote...hate-filled, racist, xenophobic, rabid Zionist.

'At another point, Olmert said: "In the end, we will have to withdraw from the lion's share of the territories, and for the territories we leave in our hands, we will have to give compensation in the form of territories within the State of Israel at a ratio that is more or less 1:1."'

And that is final...no matter how much you deny it. You admitted that Olmert said that Israel should give back the Golan Heights.

Period.

We are done on that.

As for the 1967 War. I told you, I will answer zero more questions on it until you answer my INCREDIBLY simple question.

Yes or No?

I answered you. Who initiated the conflict? I’m guessing there will not be a response

The ones who fired the first shot...duh. Israel.

There - I answered your question - against my better judgement...now you answer mine:

Yes or No?

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

2) Why didn't the Arab/Palestinians riot against the Ottomans, possibly not even once during those 900 years?

3) Why didn't the Palestinian Leadership, Husseini, not agree to the first Partition in 1937?

4) Why didn't the Palestinian Leadership, still under Husseini, not agree to the second Partition in 1947?

5) Why did Husseini go to Iraq in 1940 to start a riot against Iraqi Jews, in which lead to the death of at least 280 Jews and thousands injured, businesses and homes looted?

6 ) What was it that Palestinian Arab Husseini saw in Hitler and the Nazis, that made him want to start his own SS Nazi troop with Bosnian Muslims, wiping out the Jews of Bosnia?

Never-before-seen photos of Palestinian mufti with Hitler ties visiting Nazi Germany

I think the above is more than enough to make you think and research for some time.

OR

LOL...this from the guy who has not got the guts to answer one, simple question that he knows the answer to but is too afraid to state for fear of his point on the issue collapsing.

As for those questions? I don't know enough about those issues (or remotely care enough about them) to waste my time answering them.

But you KNOW the answer to my question and you keep typing about it...so you DEFINITELY care about it.

Yet you are too cowardly to answer it.

Pathetic.

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

We are not ignoring this question, we are rejecting this question. The question pre-supposes that the "first shot" was the initiating act of aggression. It was not.

This insistence on placing causual responsibility for the 1967 war on Israel is just another opportunity to try to demonize Israel and to release Arabs from culpability.

No, you did not.

It's only two words...'yes' or 'no'. You just refuse to answer or risk making your arguments a joke.
I have answered lots of your questions. But I will answer no more of yours until you answer two of mine.

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

Did Olmert say that Israel should give back the Golan Heights to Syria?
Yes or No?

But watch folks, he will probably duck answering them again.

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

5) Why did Husseini go to Iraq in 1940 to start a riot against Iraqi Jews, which lead to the death of at least 280 Jews and thousands injured, businesses and homes looted?

OR

I do not know enough about those issues to answer.

Nor - BTW - do I remotely care about them.

Now you answer my questions -

Yes or No?

Did Olmert say that Israel should give the Golan Heights back to Syria?
Yes or No?

I bet you will be as cowardly as ILOVEISRAEL and avoid answering them as well.

Last edited:
I will ask again:

Yes or No?

We are not ignoring this question, we are rejecting this question. The question pre-supposes that the "first shot" was the initiating act of aggression. It was not.

This insistence on placing causual responsibility for the 1967 war on Israel is just another opportunity to try to demonize Israel and to release Arabs from culpability.

Nope...you are refusing to answer the question because you are worried that the truth puts Israel in a bad light.

Almost anyone who is not a rabid zionist can see that clearly.

But since you don't have the guts to answer it...you are a waste of my time and are on my Ignore List. And if most of the others don't - that is where they are going.

What a pathetic bunch of losers who are afraid to answer the simplest of questions because they are SO scared of what the truth means.

Absolutely pathetic.

Shalom.

Last edited:
Nope...you are refusing to answer the question because you are worried that the truth puts Israel in a bad light.

The fact that Israel made a preemptive strike in the face of a clear threat does not at all put Israel in a bad light. It puts Israel in the clearly moral and legal right to defend herself.

The ONLY way to make a preemptive strike in the face of a massive threat "bad light" is to erase the threat. Which is exactly what you are doing. And you are doing that expressly to demonize Israel and remove Arab culpability.

Did you want to try to answer the implied question in your question? That is -- WHY did Israel make a preemptive strike? What conditions CAUSED that preemptive strike?

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

It is for McRocket to respond.

I can wait.
Relax...McIdiot is a Liberal.

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

5) Why did Husseini go to Iraq in 1940 to start a riot against Iraqi Jews, which lead to the death of at least 280 Jews and thousands injured, businesses and homes looted?

OR

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

First question; Egypt initiated the Violence
Did Egypt intentionally Block Israel’s Right to International Waters?
Did the U. N. Deliberately leave knowing what was going to happen? You won’t answer because it puts the Arabs in a bad light

Second Question

No. He did not say Israel should give back the Golan Heights unconditionally

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Did the U. N. Deliberately leave knowing what was going to happen? You won’t answer because it puts the Arabs in a bad light

Second Question

See folks...he spins and spins...but cannot answer the simplest of questions. I have already answered many of his questions. Yet he will not answer just one of mine.

Yes or No?

Last edited:

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

LOL...this from the guy who has not got the guts to answer one, simple question that he knows the answer to but is too afraid to state for fear of his point on the issue collapsing.

As for those questions? I don't know enough about those issues (or remotely care enough about them) to waste my time answering them.

But you KNOW the answer to my question and you keep typing about it...so you DEFINITELY care about it.

Pathetic.

Finally !! A MORON who admits he doesn’t know anything. :auiqs.jpg:

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

I answered you. Who initiated the conflict? I’m guessing there will not be a response

There - I answered your question - against my better judgement...now you answer mine:

Yes or No?
Yes, the ones who fired the first shot. Israel.

Just as the USA would have fired the first shot against Russia, Iran, Turkey, North Korea, etc.

Duh, duh, duh, da !!!!

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

Pathetic.

My IQ was government tested at 125...hardly a moron.
And if I did not know anything, then I would not know English and would be unable to type my responses to you.
Duh.

So that is the extent of your logic. So noted.

Anyway...back to the question you are SO desperate to not answer:

Yes or No?

Last edited:

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

I bet you will be as cowardly as ILOVEISRAEL and avoid answering them as well.
McRock,

We keep noticing that the only coward around here is you.

You are really not going to allow any country which is about to be attacked to fire the first shot to surprise the enemy and defeat it?

You want Israel to be as dumb as you want her to be?

NO CHANCE !!!!

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

Pathetic.

And if I did not know anything, then I would not know English and be unable to type my responses to you.

So much for your response.

Yes or No?
Your deceitful question has been answered several times.

I would have your IQ re tested :)

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Second Question

See folks...he spins and spins...but cannot answer the simplest of questions. I have already answered many of his questions. Yet he will not answer just one of mine.

Yes or No?
Like I said, let’s put the barrel of a shotgun in your mouth and see how long it takes for the feces to flood out of your rectum.
Surrounded on all sides by tanks?
Waiting for them to fire?
You really are a shameless ass.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

OR

Pathetic.

And if I did not know anything, then I would not know English and would be unable to type my responses to you.
Duh.

So that is the extent of your logic. So noted.

Anyway...back to the question you are SO desperate to not answer:

Yes or No?
BTW, which government are you referring to?

Iranian?
Russian?
Turkish?
Lebanese?
Syrian?

They would definitely grant you a certificate of genius .

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Still stuck on Schoolyard Stupid, I see. You clearly know zilch about international laws and what is considered acts of war, dumbass.

I will ask again:

Yes or No?

NO CONDITIONS.

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Still stuck on Schoolyard Stupid, I see. You clearly know zilch about international laws and what is considered acts of war, dumbass.

He is so stupid he doesn’t consider Egypr’s aggression an act of War

Period.

We are done on that.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

He is so stupid he doesn’t consider Egypr’s aggression an act of War

I said no such thing - you are putting words in my mouth. Obviously, desperately trying to avoid answering my question.

Sad.

Yes or No?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back