Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

I restate my early response.................Middle Eastern countries try to destroy Israel we will send them to Allah early.....................

They know it...........and that's the deal...........Now put your Radical elements over there on a leash or in jail...........

No one needs force to destroy Israel.
All you have to do is enforce international law.
Israel is in violation of hundreds of UN resolutions, and dozens of international laws.
The 6 million Jews legally can not rule over the 12 million Arab Muslim natives they stole the homes from.
You should probably learn some history. Supporting the terrorists of hamas seems to have filled your brain — assuming you had a working brain in the first place.

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
I think the Saudi’s and the Jordanian Bedouin’s you call pals should take care of themselvea first.

And not all Jews are Israelis you insane anti Semite

That is pretty silly.
The Palestinians are Canaanites, Chaldeans, Philistines, Phoenicians, Urties, Amorites, etc., and are nothing at all similar to Saudis or Bedouins. And fact, there are some Bedouins in Palestine, but since they are nomadic, they side with the Israelis who pay them well.

And by the way, the word Semitic means of an Arab language group, so mainly refers to Arabs.
Since the Hebrew were a branch of Arabs, it can apply to them, but certainly not Ashkenazi Jews who have the Germanic Yiddish as their native language.

I restate my early response.................Middle Eastern countries try to destroy Israel we will send them to Allah early.....................

They know it...........and that's the deal...........Now put your Radical elements over there on a leash or in jail...........

No one needs force to destroy Israel.
All you have to do is enforce international law.
Israel is in violation of hundreds of UN resolutions, and dozens of international laws.
The 6 million Jews legally can not rule over the 12 million Arab Muslim natives they stole the homes from.
You should probably learn some history. Supporting the terrorists of hamas seems to have filled your brain — assuming you had a working brain in the first place.

I know history very well, and the only source of terrorism in the Mideast was the European Zionists.
For example, they blew up the King David Hotel, kidnapped two British sergeants at the beach and mutilated and hung them, assassinate the UN Moderater, Count Folke Bernadotte, massacred Arab villages like Dier Yassin, etc.
Hamas is native.
Israel is full of illegal European immigrants who never bought or paid for the homes they stole.

I answered you. Who initiated the conflict? I’m guessing there will not be a response

The ones who fired the first shot...duh. Israel.

There - I answered your question - against my better judgement...now you answer mine:

Did Israel fire the first shot in the 1967 War?
Yes or No?

Still stuck on Schoolyard Stupid, I see. You clearly know zilch about international laws and what is considered acts of war, dumbass.

He is so stupid he doesn’t consider Egypr’s aggression an act of War

I said no such thing - you are putting words in my mouth. Obviously, desperately trying to avoid answering my question.

Sad.

Yes or No?
Your WHOLE point, is to blame Israel for the start of the war.

Now, you are backpedaling .

If Egypt's actions are considered an act of war, what is your beef if Israel preempted and shot first and won the war?

Or is THAT what is bothering you?

And the shame the Arabs suffered from being defeated in 6 days?

Egypts closing the Gulf of Aqaba is NOT at all even remotely an act of war.
If Israel wanted to protest that, the only legal route was through international law or the UN.
Israel had absolutely no authority to claim a dispute over water access was an act of war.
It was Israel that was in violation of international law by firing the first shot, and in fact the first hundred thousand shots or so.

He is so stupid he doesn’t consider Egypt’s aggression an act of War

I wouldn't blame it on stupidity. Its intentional.

Its deliberate erasure of any violent or belligerent Arab actions in order to preserve the illusion of Arab innocence and the illusion of Israeli evil. We see the same thing happening in discussions of the Gaza riots.

Same with their fake 'morality'; all their 'solutions' are merely gimmicks to guarantee Israel gets genocided out of existence, as if nobody with any sense would notice this fact re their agendas. Hilariously, they now keep babbling about some 'two state solution' re Hamas, as if there isn't already a 'two state solution' to cite for an example of how stupid it is to sell essentially a 'three state solution', followed by a 'four state solution' ad nauseam.

That is a ridiculous lie.
Arab or Muslims have ruled over Jews in the Mideast for about 2000 years, and not once has there ever been any hostilities or violence.
The main historic violence against Jews came from Christians, not Muslims.
Muslims are not allowed to harm Jews according to the Quran.

But it is clear since the Zionist immigration of the 1930s, that it was all about Zionists attempting to commit genocide against the native Palestinians.

The source of terrorism in the Mideast was from Zionists, like massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin, blowing up the King David Hotel, kidnapping and mutilating British soldiers, assassinating the UN moderator, Count Folke Beradotte, etc.

History is clear, all the violence around Palestine was started by brutal Zionist monsters.
If there was even a hint of Arab violence against Jews, then the Jews would have gone somewhere else that was safer.

Its deliberate erasure of any violent or belligerent Arab actions in order to preserve the illusion of Arab innocence and the illusion of Israeli evil. We see the same thing happening in discussions of the Gaza riots.

Same with their fake 'morality'; all their 'solutions' are merely gimmicks to guarantee Israel gets genocided out of existence, as if nobody with any sense would notice this fact re their agendas. Hilariously, they now keep babbling about some 'two state solution' re Hamas, as if there isn't already a 'two state solution' to cite for an example of how stupid it is to sell essentially a 'three state solution', followed by a 'four state solution' ad nauseam.

Arab or Muslims have ruled over Jews in the Mideast for about 2000 years, and not once has there ever been any hostilities or violence.

But it is clear since the Zionist immigration of the 1930s, that it was all about Zionists attempting to commit genocide against the native Palestinians.

The source of terrorism in the Mideast was from Zionists, like massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin, blowing up the King David Hotel, kidnapping and mutilating British soldiers, assassinating the UN moderator, Count Folke Beradotte, etc.

History is clear, all the violence around Palestine was started by brutal Zionist monsters.
If there was even a hint of Arab violence against Jews, then the Jews would have gone somewhere else that was safer.

Jewish Migration started approx. 1880 ; not the 1930’s. Jews were committing “ Genocide” against the Palestinians?
Muslims are “ not allowed” to harm Jews? Are they “ allowed” then to harm Christians by enslaving them, killing them and be heading them?
Muslims are “ not allowed “ to harm Jews? Try to read a little history if you’re capable. Too bad the Grand Mufti didn’t know that.
The Jews would have “ gone someplace else” after WW 11? Only a :ahole-1:would make such a remark

There - I answered your question - against my better judgement...now you answer mine:

Yes or No?

Still stuck on Schoolyard Stupid, I see. You clearly know zilch about international laws and what is considered acts of war, dumbass.

I said no such thing - you are putting words in my mouth. Obviously, desperately trying to avoid answering my question.

Sad.

Yes or No?

No

Then you are lying.
It is EXTREME clear from history, as well as having been alive then myself, that Israel started the 1967 was with a sneak attack on the totally unprepared Egyptian air bases, wiping out the entire Egyptian air force.

You are the liar. It is EXTREMELY clear that Egypt initiated the War by closing Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS; as if that weren’t bad enough the U. N. “ peacekeepers “Actually aided them by leaving. Nasser was bragging to the World Israel was gong to be destroyed once and for all.

Bullshit. Did you get your history book in a Cracker Jack box? You are not even close,

Yes or No?

Sad.

Yes or No?

If Egypt's actions are considered an act of war, what is your beef if Israel preempted and shot first and won the war?

If Israel wanted to protest that, the only legal route was through international law or the UN.
Israel had absolutely no authority to claim a dispute over water access was an act of war.
It was Israel that was in violation of international law by firing the first shot, and in fact the first hundred thousand shots or so.

19 May 1967 – UN peacekeeping force to leave Sinai - BICOM

It was the U,N, who left yet Israel was to go through them? Egypt deliberately closing Israel's right to the Straits of Tiran is an act of War,

Nasser Closes Straits of Tiran, Preparing the Way for the Six Day War | CIE

Don't like the fact that Israel just didn't sit there waiting to be slaughtered? Too bad!

Jewish Migration started approx. 1880 ; not the 1930’s. Jews were committing “ Genocide” against the Palestinians?
Muslims are “ not allowed” to harm Jews? Are they “ allowed” then to harm Christians by enslaving them, killing them and be heading them?
Muslims are “ not allowed “ to harm Jews? Try to read a little history if you’re capable. Too bad the Grand Mufti didn’t know that.
The Jews would have “ gone someplace else” after WW 11? Only a :ahole-1:would make such a remark

Jewish immigration was essentially zilch before the 1930s. It was more like a summer camp type of temporary experience.

There are no historical records of Muslims harming Jews over religion.
The Grand Mufti was an individual, not a leader, and he wanted to harm Zionists, not Jews.

There were lots of places Jews were welcomed to before and after WWII.
They include Spain, Uruguay, Madagascar, and Palestine.
The problem is the Zionists lied and did not just want safety and protection, but to murder and steal the land.

Anyone who actually was Jewish would know that Jews are not supposed to go to Israel until AFTER the coming of the Messiah.

Sad.

Yes or No?

No

Then you are lying.
It is EXTREME clear from history, as well as having been alive then myself, that Israel started the 1967 was with a sneak attack on the totally unprepared Egyptian air bases, wiping out the entire Egyptian air force.

You are the liar. It is EXTREMELY clear that Egypt initiated the War by closing Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS; as if that weren’t bad enough the U. N. “ peacekeepers “Actually aided them by leaving. Nasser was bragging to the World Israel was gong to be destroyed once and for all.

That is a lie. The Gulf of Aqaba are contested waters, not international. And there essentially is no contact with the water to Israel according to the 1949 UN partition. The gulf is too narrow and long to fit any international waters description.
And even if they were international waters, Israel committed a war crime by initiating violence over the contested waterway. The law is clear, and they were required by law to take the grievance to the Hague. Attacking Egypt instead was completely criminal.

Nasser said nothing of the kind.
You are just lying.
The 1967 sneak attack by Israel was not at all provoked by anyone.

Bullshit. Did you get your history book in a Cracker Jack box? You are not even close,

And I notice you could not come up with a single time Muslims harmed Jews over religion.
Killing Zionists in defense is not over religion.

When I lived and worked in the Gulf, one of the things I used to find amusing is how all foreign magazines and newspaper had been hand censored to remove any mention of the word Israel and any map had to be drawn over to remove Israel.

It was quite literally the Ministry of Truth from Orwell's '1984'.

The sheer amount of hate required for the state to hire hundreds of people just to clumsily re-write the narrative still staggers me to this day.

Sad.

Yes or No?

It was the U,N, who left yet Israel was to go through them? Egypt deliberately closing Israel's right to the Straits of Tiran is an act of War,

Don't like the fact that Israel just didn't sit there waiting to be slaughtered? Too bad!

Nice try, but that is NOT an Associated Press or any sort of recognized site, and is clearly lying.
The straits of Tiran are very distant from Israel, and according to the 1949 UN partition, Israel has no access on the border to the straits of Tiran. Not a single city, village, or road.

Nor is a water way dispute grounds for war. Israel was required by law to take Egypt to the Hague.

When I lived and worked in the Gulf, one of the things I used to find amusing is how all foreign magazines and newspaper had been hand censored to remove any mention of the word Israel and any map had to be drawn over to remove Israel.

It was quite literally the Ministry of Truth from Orwell's '1984'.

The sheer amount of hate required for the state to hire hundreds of people just to clumsily re-write the narrative still staggers me to this day.

That is because there is no legal basis for Israel.
Six million European Jewish immigrants have no legal basis for just invading a country without the technology to defend themselves, and take over.
But that is what Zionists did.

Going back to the history of King David does no good because he was also an illegal outside invader, and also massacred innocent natives, like the Canaanites at Jericho.

A religions Jew would instead be waiting for the Messiah before going to their Zion.

Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.

How about you Arabs in Gaza take care of yourselves? Zero aide from the Jews you so bitterly hate. No medical care from the Jews, no infrastructure, no welfare.

You scum wouldn't last a week.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah .........I'm brainwashed........a freaking maniac................yup yup.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

appreciate the post........clearing it up where I stand.

You do realize that 'wipe off the map' statement was made by ONE person (the Iranian political leader) many years ago AND he was just quoting someone else AND the entire phrase was misunderstood?

Besides, even if he meant it...Iran would not dare.

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads and dozens of Jericho IRBM's that could completely obliterate Iran if it chose to do so. If Iran launched nukes at Israel, Iran would quickly be 'wiped off the map'...and they know it.

So they will never do it.

MAD works.

Plus, Israel has the most powerful military of any Middle Eastern country. The only two that are close - Egypt and Saudi Arabia - are on good terms with Israel right now (especially the latter).

Israel needs ZERO help from America.
MAD only works when both sides want to live.
The religious leadership of Iran has openly stated they can initiate the end times with nuclear war.

But thanks for proving how ignorant the Left are.

About IFCJ

How about you Arabs in Gaza take care of yourselves? Zero aide from the Jews you so bitterly hate. No medical care from the Jews, no infrastructure, no welfare.

You scum wouldn't last a week.

That is silly.
Not only has Israel NEVER once provided any infrastructure or assistance of any kind, but Israel actually heavily taxes anything they allow to leave or enter the Palestinian areas in Gaza or the West Bank.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah .........I'm brainwashed........a freaking maniac................yup yup.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

appreciate the post........clearing it up where I stand.

You do realize that 'wipe off the map' statement was made by ONE person (the Iranian political leader) many years ago AND he was just quoting someone else AND the entire phrase was misunderstood?

Besides, even if he meant it...Iran would not dare.

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads and dozens of Jericho IRBM's that could completely obliterate Iran if it chose to do so. If Iran launched nukes at Israel, Iran would quickly be 'wiped off the map'...and they know it.

So they will never do it.

MAD works.

Plus, Israel has the most powerful military of any Middle Eastern country. The only two that are close - Egypt and Saudi Arabia - are on good terms with Israel right now (especially the latter).

Israel needs ZERO help from America.
MAD only works when both sides want to live.
The religious leadership of Iran has openly stated they can initiate the end times with nuclear war.

But thanks for proving how ignorant the Left are.

That is just a lie.
No leadership in Iran was ever said they could initiate war or want to do so at any time.
In fact, they never once ever threatened Israel at all.
Nor do they have any nuclear weapons capability, yet.
But with all the threats against Iran, clearly they should have and need a nuclear deterrent.

It is foolish for anyone to claim Iran could harm Israel because there would be no way to prevent harming the Arab Muslims, who are the majority.

Sad.

Yes or No?

Nice try, but that is NOT an Associated Press or any sort of recognized site, and is clearly lying.
The straits of Tiran are very distant from Israel, and according to the 1949 UN partition, Israel has no access on the border to the straits of Tiran. Not a single city, village, or road.

Nor is a water way dispute grounds for war. Israel was required by law to take Egypt to the Hague.
Israel was required by law to take Egypt to the Hague.
International law that is non-binding, but you knew that, right?

Forum List

Back