Lets look at Benghazi through History!!!!!

BTW, most of the deaths listed in the OP weren't Americans. Clinton got Americans killed..

Why do you think that the 254 Marines and 18 CIA officers were not Americans?

Every President will take actions that results in getting Americans killed. Reagan did, Clinton did, Bush did, Obama has.

The difference with Benghazi is that the GOP put politics ahead of the country and spent years trying to blame Obama- and now Clinton.

According to HuffPo, Obama has lost 4,486 American soldiers lives in Iraq alone. What kind of bumbling incompetence is that? Again, the difference is what Obama and Clinton didn't do before the attack and what they did after the four Americans including the US Ambassador were murdered. Learn some history and you'll be disgusted with your party like most Americans. Clinton already admitted her mistakes, but cried out, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" when questioned about the details of the assault. Disgusting.

Did you say learn some history 007?

iCasualties | OIF | Iraq | Fatalities By Year

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make'

It makes a hell of a lot of difference whether it was a coordinated attack or not, and it was. And it makes a huge difference that she voted for the fiasco in Iraq or not, and she did. The woman is in what I call my basket of deplorables

She wasn't being badgered over whether it was a coordinated attack or not. But it got the echo-chamber the needed sound bite.

She voted to give President Bush the power to decide to use Military force. The fiasco was the occupation which led to the civil war. That was all the Bush Administrations decisions.

Yes, nothing she does is her fault, is it?

Every President will take actions that results in getting Americans killed. Reagan did, Clinton did, Bush did, Obama has.

The difference with Benghazi is that the GOP put politics ahead of the country and spent years trying to blame Obama- and now Clinton.

According to HuffPo, Obama has lost 4,486 American soldiers lives in Iraq alone. What kind of bumbling incompetence is that? Again, the difference is what Obama and Clinton didn't do before the attack and what they did after the four Americans including the US Ambassador were murdered. Learn some history and you'll be disgusted with your party like most Americans. Clinton already admitted her mistakes, but cried out, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" when questioned about the details of the assault. Disgusting.

It makes a hell of a lot of difference whether it was a coordinated attack or not, and it was. And it makes a huge difference that she voted for the fiasco in Iraq or not, and she did. The woman is in what I call my basket of deplorables

She wasn't being badgered over whether it was a coordinated attack or not. But it got the echo-chamber the needed sound bite.

She voted to give President Bush the power to decide to use Military force. The fiasco was the occupation which led to the civil war. That was all the Bush Administrations decisions.

She admitted her mistake. Trump never admits doing anything wrong, and blames the world.

She admitted her mistake. Trump never admits doing anything wrong, and blames the world.
simply not true. i haven't heard any apologies for cooking brnghazi for the reelect.

BTW, most of the deaths listed in the OP weren't Americans. Clinton got Americans killed..

Benghazi was completely preventable. They had loads of warning and did nothing.

The buck stops on Hillary's desk and douchebag had no problem jetting of to his Vegas fundraiser the next day so I doubt four dead men bothered him one little bit.

Sure it was completely preventable. Stevens could have stayed in Tripoli.

you're probably not old enough to remember GIJoe.
Life-like hair and beard, Kung Fu Grip....HUAH!
see. there's someone old enough to remember. i had the jeep with wagon and searchlite, the space capsule and all the scuba stuff, still have it.. GIJoe was a warrior before they made the cartoon.

Did you have the jeep-mounted bazooka that fired projectiles?
yes ! thank you, i'd forgotten about the big gun !

GI_Joe_Jeep_7000_with_Trailer&gun_jpg.jpg

Ha ha. Yes, I did say learn some history BlindBoo, but you're interested in peeing contests.

Countering lies is now a peeing contest?

:poop:

Countering YOUR lies isn't a peeing contest, but using generalizations of the numbers of American lives lost is.

I'm using the liberal biased HuffPo article as the source. I can't help it if they're lying. Here's the article and video of the HEATED exchange -- Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Engage In Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing (VIDEO) | Huffington Post . Clinton deserved to have a new hole ripped, caused her to meltdown and she left with it gaping.

We have Wikileaks which has revealed the following. You can bet Clinton losing her cool under Benghazi fire had to be contained.

Clinton Campaign Chair Had Dinner With Top DOJ Official One Day After Hillary's Benghazi Hearing | Zero Hedge

it's not everyday a libdem opens this aunt dora's box.. thank you.

Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../diplomat-us-special-forces-told-you-cant-go-to-beng...
CBS News
May 6, 2013 - The U.S. Souda Bay Naval Base is an hour's flight from Libya. ... or two over Benghazi as quickly as possible after the attack commenced, ... Ambassador Susan Rice and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially ... And so, in my personal opinion, a fast-mover flying over Benghazi at .... Fight to retake Mosul.
Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down ...
www.cnn.com/2013/05/06/politics/benghazi-whistleblower/
CNN
May 7, 2013 - Email ..... And so, in my personal opinion, a fast mover flying over Benghazi at some ... Kelly Ayotte, R-New Hampshire, why F-16s at Aviano Air Base in Italy ... had been told that it would take two to three hours to get them airborne, ... after which "the Libyan military agreed to fly their C-130 to Benghazi and ...
Official: US Special Forces team wasn't allowed to fly to Benghazi ...
investigations.nbcnews.com/_.../18086898-official-us-special-forces-te...
NBCNews.com
May 6, 2013 - 12, more than 12 hours after the fighting had ended. ..... Authorities claim that sending fighter jets over to the compound would not have worked ...

it would take three hours to get the f16's airborne... is that true ?

Several things here.......................

First off, have you ever been to Souda Bay Crete? I have. And there is almost NOTHING on that base, it's just a little station with only a few buildings.

In the second link, it says the special forces wanted to go to Benghazi on 12 September, the day AFTER the attack.

In the third link, it says in them that a State official wanted to send in a mission to rescue him, but they were stopped by MILITARY OFFICIALS.

As far as an F-16 being a good close in air support platform? You're kidding, right? Yes, they can sight in and shoot down other aircraft, but that's because those aircraft are flying too. Strafing the ground at 300 to 500 mph is a bit different, and I've watched pilots strafe targets out at sea, and they usually had to make several runs to sink the target. And, the bombs that they carry would have wiped out everyone in the compound if dropped, terrorists and Americans alike.

The only platform that could have mounted a rescue mission would have been a helicopter or an Osprey, neither of which fly very fast and wouldn't have been able to get there in time to save the ambassador.

She admitted her mistake and blamed it on Bush. Admitting her mistake isn't something you grasp, is it Democrat party ho?

simply not true. i haven't heard any apologies for cooking brnghazi for the reelect.

Didn't she say she's sorry that Republicans are responsible for her actions? Hmm .. maybe not ...

CBS News
May 6, 2013 - The U.S. Souda Bay Naval Base is an hour's flight from Libya. ... or two over Benghazi as quickly as possible after the attack commenced, ... Ambassador Susan Rice and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially ... And so, in my personal opinion, a fast-mover flying over Benghazi at .... Fight to retake Mosul.
CNN
May 7, 2013 - Email ..... And so, in my personal opinion, a fast mover flying over Benghazi at some ... Kelly Ayotte, R-New Hampshire, why F-16s at Aviano Air Base in Italy ... had been told that it would take two to three hours to get them airborne, ... after which "the Libyan military agreed to fly their C-130 to Benghazi and ...
NBCNews.com
May 6, 2013 - 12, more than 12 hours after the fighting had ended. ..... Authorities claim that sending fighter jets over to the compound would not have worked ...

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response

First off, have you ever been to Souda Bay Crete? I have. And there is almost NOTHING on that base, it's just a little station with only a few buildings.

In the second link, it says the special forces wanted to go to Benghazi on 12 September, the day AFTER the attack.

In the third link, it says in them that a State official wanted to send in a mission to rescue him, but they were stopped by MILITARY OFFICIALS.

As far as an F-16 being a good close in air support platform? You're kidding, right? Yes, they can sight in and shoot down other aircraft, but that's because those aircraft are flying too. Strafing the ground at 300 to 500 mph is a bit different, and I've watched pilots strafe targets out at sea, and they usually had to make several runs to sink the target. And, the bombs that they carry would have wiped out everyone in the compound if dropped, terrorists and Americans alike.

The only platform that could have mounted a rescue mission would have been a helicopter or an Osprey, neither of which fly very fast and wouldn't have been able to get there in time to save the ambassador.
i don't buy it... the noise and a few flares would have changed the arena.

in a similar situation the flyover stopped the fighting for several hours, it's in one of the emails.

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response

His squadron got the alert: a “real world mission was going down.”

The team – at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy – raced to the field and was briefed, as planes were armed and prepared to launch. Hundreds of miles away, fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi.

"There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.

Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.

“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,” he told Fox News.

This account is from a squadron member at Aviano the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, terror attack in Benghazi. The source, the first in his squadron to speak out publicly since that attack, is going public to explain – in his view – that more could have been done to save Americans under attack that night.

He asked that his identity be protected for fear of retribution. He says others in his squadron also have wanted to talk about Benghazi from the beginning, but no others have been interviewed and all are afraid of the potential backlash from speaking out.

“I'm not trying to give away any type of [information] that could ever harm the military,” the source told Fox News. “That is never my plan. I feel that some things need to come to light.”

Namely, he said, that a team was ready to go that night to help protect Americans under fire in Benghazi – an account that runs counter to multiple official reports, including from a House committee, a timeline provided by the military and the controversial State Department Accountability Review Board investigation, which concluded the interagency response to Benghazi was “timely and appropriate.”

The source said: "I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and gotten there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to at least stop that second mortar attack … and basically save lives that day."

Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave. Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound.

“We could have been there. That's the worst part,” the source said.

The source who spoke with Fox News challenged the military claim that a re-fueling tanker wasn’t available. He said American jets routinely refuel by using what’s called a “hot pit maneuver,” which allows the jets to land and then get fuel without shutting off the engines.

Multiple sources say there were multiple locations available the night of the attack.

He said they were waiting on the call, though, through the night. The men say they didn’t truly learn about the mission they had missed until they returned home the next day from the airfield and saw the reports about the Benghazi attack on the news.

Many still don’t talk about the subject and some insist it has hurt morale within the squadron because “people know we were stationed there and didn’t respond.”

The same frustrations have compelled Mike, a former team sergeant for a military anti-terror quick reaction force, once known as the CIF, to talk.

“For some reason they were all shut down, and I think it leads back to a policymaker somewhere because nobody in the military is going to shut down an operation,” he said. On the night of the attack, Mike was at Delta Force headquarters in the U.S. monitoring the events as they happened.

“We had hours and hours and hours to do something ... and we did nothing," he said.

Despite the claim by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the State Department that nothing more could have been done, a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit recently revealed that Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash immediately offered assistance to the State Department on the night of Sept. 11, saying forces could move to Benghazi and “they are spinning up as we speak.”

Mike echoed that: “I know everything was spun up and nothing was done.”

He added: "At our level, we were doing everything we were supposed to be doing. At everybody else's level above us, it was political."

In June 2014, Delta Forces captured Abu Khattala, a man now charged in the attack.

Mike, though, said Khattala is a low-level operative and not one of the terror cell leaders. He said the U.S. could have collected intelligence leading to “bigger fish” had the U.S. acted sooner following the attack.

Meanwhile, while Democrats have called the House investigation into the Benghazi attacks a waste of time and money, committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., says his committee has uncovered new facts – but does admit they still are having issues finding witnesses.

“It’s been very frustrating,” Gowdy told Fox News.

In response to Fox News’ reporting, he also issued a statement saying it is “deeply troubling there are individuals who would like to share their stories, but have not because they are afraid of retaliation from their superiors.”

The two men who spoke with Fox News have not spoken with the committee.

Adam Housley joined Fox News Channel (FNC) in 2001 and currently serves as a Los Angeles-based senior correspondent.

Last edited:

She admitted her mistake and blamed it on Bush. Admitting her mistake isn't something you grasp, is it Democrat party ho?
she's cooked.

CBS News
CNN
NBCNews.com

in a similar situation the flyover stopped the fighting for several hours, it's in one of the emails.

Two questions..............

One..............exactly how many fighters were in the area that were available for flyover?

And two......................what makes you so sure it would have worked in this situation. Just because it works once, doesn't mean it's going to work again. And, if the first flyover didn't fire on them, with the second one they would think it's just a show of force with no real teeth and ignore it.

PRIOR TO HILLARY / BARRY SIDING WITH AL QAEIDA IN LIBYA, GIVING THEM WEAPONS, DRAGGING THE US INTO AN UN-AUTHORIZED WAR, AND HELPING AL QAEIDA KILL QADDAFI & TAKE OVER THEIR OWN COUNTRY:
- Qaddafi was actually HELPING the allues fight terrorists in Northern Africa

....so the reasoning behing siding with terrorists - who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - to help them kill the leader of a sovereign nation who was helping us fight terrorists was WHAT exactly again?

She was one of the libs who declared Hussein was a threat and that we had to remove him from power. She most certainly was suggesting occupation until a new govt was up and running.

The only thing that should be of interest is that they had months or warnings about an attack at Benghazi.

Warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

The anniversary of 9-11 was coming up as well.

Hillary and her State Department did nothing. Four good men died because of that nothing.

Incompetence, thy name is Hillary.

I once thought you to be brainwashed, now I'm certain you're a fool and only needed a lite rinse. The point of the OP is a simple, so simple even someone as limited as you should have understood.
No one here gives a damn what some peabrain like you thinks of them. We don't think you're brainwashed either, just stupid.

Don't lie, you've never offered any post or thread which would lead anyone to believe you think.

Hey, some people have remarked on your athletic career, I'm told you went into the joint a tight end and left a wide receiver.

Whatever floats your boat moron.

Carry on fool. LMAO

The only thing that should be of interest is that they had months or warnings about an attack at Benghazi.

Warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

The anniversary of 9-11 was coming up as well.

Hillary and her State Department did nothing. Four good men died because of that nothing.

Incompetence, thy name is Hillary.

I once thought you to be brainwashed, now I'm certain you're a fool and only needed a lite rinse. The point of the OP is a simple, so simple even someone as limited as you should have understood.
No one here gives a damn what some peabrain like you thinks of them. We don't think you're brainwashed either, just stupid.

Don't lie, you've never offered any post or thread which would lead anyone to believe you think.

Hey, some people have remarked on your athletic career, I'm told you went into the joint a tight end and left a wide receiver.

Whatever floats your boat moron.

Carry on fool. LMAO
Mocking fags is off limits. Yet similar innuendo which is no different is OK for the hypocritical left

Ha ha. Yes, I did say learn some history BlindBoo, but you're interested in peeing contests.

Countering lies is now a peeing contest?

:poop:

Countering YOUR lies isn't a peeing contest, but using generalizations of the numbers of American lives lost is.

I'm using the liberal biased HuffPo article as the source. I can't help it if they're lying. Here's the article and video of the HEATED exchange -- Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Engage In Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing (VIDEO) | Huffington Post . Clinton deserved to have a new hole ripped, caused her to meltdown and she left with it gaping.

We have Wikileaks which has revealed the following. You can bet Clinton losing her cool under Benghazi fire had to be contained.

Clinton Campaign Chair Had Dinner With Top DOJ Official One Day After Hillary's Benghazi Hearing | Zero Hedge

You claim the "Obama has lost 4,486 American soldiers lives in Iraq alone" figure came from HuffPo.

It didn't.

4,486 American Soldiers Have Died in Iraq. President Obama Is Continuing a Pointless and Deadly Quagmire. | Huffington Post

"The purpose of remembering the 4,486 American soldiers who’ve died in Operation Iraqi Freedom, a war that already ended in 2011,......"

There is no doubt from the transcripts that she was being badgered over whether or not there was a protest, not the details of the actual assault.

She was one of the libs who declared Hussein was a threat and that we had to remove him from power. She most certainly was suggesting occupation until a new govt was up and running.

Here is what she had to say about it.

"My vote is not, however, a vote for any new doctrine of pre-emption, or for uni-lateralism, or for the arrogance of American power or purpose -- all of which carry grave dangers for our nation, for the rule of international law and for the peace and security of people throughout the world.

Over eleven years have passed since the UN called on Saddam Hussein to rid himself of weapons of mass destruction as a condition of returning to the world community. Time and time again he has frustrated and denied these conditions. This matter cannot be left hanging forever with consequences we would all live to regret. War can yet be avoided, but our responsibility to global security and to the integrity of United Nations resolutions protecting it cannot. I urge the President to spare no effort to secure a clear, unambiguous demand by the United Nations for unlimited inspections.

So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort. And it is a vote that says clearly to Saddam Hussein - this is your last chance - disarm or be disarmed."

A golden oldie: Hillary's floor speech to invade Iraq

That said, the power was not used wisely or as a last resort.

Yup, she voted to give Bush the Authority to go to war.....the type of authority SHE and BARRY did NOT have when they dragged the US into 2 wars - 1 in Libya and the other in Syria.

Forum List

Back