🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

I mean, 98.3% of people who get the mRNA sequencer will survive the Wuhan Designer Virus® when they get it. Great success!!!

If you don't get the shot - sure, you're 10 times less likely to get Covid, BUT if you do, you only have a 98.3% chance of surviving.

Do what's right for Nancy and Chuck's portfolio - get the shot....

Do you realize that 82.6 percent of statistics on message boards are made up on the spot?

Not at all. Having your immune system prepared to attack COVID is extremely valuable and is effective at preventing the infection from causing severe cases.
Don't believe all the propaganda coming from the Biden administration. Learn to think for yourself.

Not at all. Having your immune system prepared to attack COVID is extremely valuable and is effective at preventing the infection from causing severe cases.
The "vaccines" did NOT prevent infection.
The "vaccines" did NOT prevent spreading.
The notion that the "vaccines" lessened severity of symptoms is NOT PROVABLE.
It was and is all a PACK OF LIES!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Thinking isn’t sufficient. You need data.

Do you understand that?
We have no data. The vaccine was rushed to production and not enough testing was done before they started giving the vaccinations.

We have no data. The vaccine was rushed to production and not enough testing was done before they started giving the vaccinations.
We have tons of data. The vaccine was developed and released almost two years ago with hundreds of millions of doses having been given.

You’re not paying attention or youre willfully ignorant.

Then all of those who took the vaccine should be dead.

How many would that be all around the world?

Half of the 7 Billion people on the planet?

You have no data, you have no verifiable information. Nothing but allegations to turn people against the vaccine.

There is no need to go on delegitimizing the vaccine. Most of the US population is vaccinated.

We have tons of data. The vaccine was developed and released almost two years ago with hundreds of millions of doses having been given.

I would say Billions of vaccinated people all over the world.

Then all of those who took the vaccine should be dead.

How many would that be all around the world?

Half of the 7 Billion people on the planet?

You have no data, you have no verifiable information. Nothing but allegations to turn people against the vaccine.

There is no need to go on delegitimizing the vaccine. Most of the US population is vaccinated.
Bullshit.

Keep on spreading lies as that is what you are good at.

Your response is not a response. You are avoiding the issue.

Post data to back up your allegations.

BS is not an answer, it is avoiding one.
I have not been vaccinated but know of some people that died from Covid after receiving it.

I have not been vaccinated but know of some people that died from Covid after receiving it.
I want FACTS. You are alleging this. I want to see the news on tv or online about those people dying FROM the vaccine.

Take your time finding them.

Forum List

Back