Let's Retire the Word RHINO

the idiot rino hating base may win the party name from the sane members of the republican party who now cower in FEAR of the Rino haters

The extinction of one of our two major parties would be a terrible thing for this country. Not many things could be worse.

We need (at least) two strong, dynamic, popular parties in this country at all times.

Which is precisely why the GOP needs to marginalize the loons and get its shit together, stat.

I doubt if the GOP will become extinct. But they will have to hit rock bottom before they make significant changes in what it really means to be Republican

The extinction of one of our two major parties would be a terrible thing for this country. Not many things could be worse.

We need (at least) two strong, dynamic, popular parties in this country at all times.

Which is precisely why the GOP needs to marginalize the loons and get its shit together, stat.

Or maybe...like the big banks...the big parties just need to be busted up, fractured into more parties. Perhaps this rift will be what we need for viable third, fourth and fifth party candidates.

Last edited:
The point is the McCain is a val-speaking moron who doesn't even know it's RINO.

Which she is, by the way.

the idiot rino hating base may win the party name from the sane members of the republican party who now cower in FEAR of the Rino haters

Yes, they should take your advice and become democrats.

LIberals believe they are above the law. That's why they pay no attention it.

The point is the McCain is a val-speaking moron who doesn't even know it's RINO.

Who is a "Real" Republican to you?

No such animal. You either follow the law, or you do not. Those who do not deserve scorn.

What is YOUR idea of a real republican?

The only reason I even tolerate republicans is because I believe there is a glimmer of hope in the libertarian wing of the party. I consider the rest of them in the same boat with other neocons and democrats.

Let's Retire the Word RHINO | McCainBlogette.com - The Official Site of Meghan McCain

First of all, there will be disagreements about specific issues within any party. Attacking people in your party because they disagree with you in one area doesn’t help the party. Second of all, the Republican Party needs to modernize, and as one community member here on McCainBlogette.com said recently, the Republican Party needs to get out of the bedroom and focus on the economy and national security. There should be room for fiscal conservatives of all persuasions in the GOP.

RINOS are the party's best friends right now, why Repugs haven't used them to their advantage and instead have become more far right and more fucking shit for brains shows their low political IQ.

So they run two blatant RINOs for President and get creamed both times and that's who they should embrace?

Let's Retire the Word RHINO | McCainBlogette.com - The Official Site of Meghan McCain

First of all, there will be disagreements about specific issues within any party. Attacking people in your party because they disagree with you in one area doesn’t help the party. Second of all, the Republican Party needs to modernize, and as one community member here on McCainBlogette.com said recently, the Republican Party needs to get out of the bedroom and focus on the economy and national security. There should be room for fiscal conservatives of all persuasions in the GOP.

RINOS are the party's best friends right now, why Repugs haven't used them to their advantage and instead have become more far right and more fucking shit for brains shows their low political IQ.

So they run two blatant RINOs for President and get creamed both times and that's who they should embrace?

Well, sure. Neocons believe that everyone loves neocons. No one knows why. It's a mystery like how single socks manage to escape from the dryer.

No such animal. You either follow the law, or you do not. Those who do not deserve scorn.

The only reason I even tolerate republicans is because I believe there is a glimmer of hope in the libertarian wing of the party. I consider the rest of them in the same boat with other neocons and democrats.

You hate everyone....life is easier that way

They ran two "RINOS" who shifted right, far right when it came to the presidency, they didn't run as RINOs politically, moron.

Nah, I dislike the stray sheep who are killing the country with their greed and stupidity.

It's time for them to retire and let people of ability and good will run the country for a while.

Nah, I dislike the stray sheep who are killing the country with their greed and stupidity.

It's time for them to retire and let people of ability and good will run the country for a while.

Name a single candidate that you support

why is it you guys only run RINOS?

isnt that your fault and not ours?

Ill tell you why.

because what you consider non Rinos are people who cant even win your own primary let alone a national election

I love RINOs

It is the means in which Republicans cede the middle ground to the Democrats. With no right center candidates to vote for, moderates have no choice but to vote left center
or vote for a third party person.....which is what they should be doing....

They ran two "RINOS" who shifted right, far right when it came to the presidency, they didn't run as RINOs politically, moron.

Oh, so you mean they did what every single Republican Presidential candidate of all time has done: Run to the right in primary, and to the center in the general? Shocking.

Forum List

Back