Let's Retire the Word RHINO

I love RINOs

It is the means in which Republicans cede the middle ground to the Democrats. With no right center candidates to vote for, moderates have no choice but to vote left center
or vote for a third party person.....which is what they should be doing....

no you dont get to deside what they should be doing.

that is the point you fool.

You are the ones destroying the republican party and making it into a party that cant win any elections

I love RINOs

It is the means in which Republicans cede the middle ground to the Democrats. With no right center candidates to vote for, moderates have no choice but to vote left center

A third party vote is a vote for the candidate most opposed to your political position

Bullshit. They vote normall the same as conservative Democrats, they can't be distinguished on some matters.
Right sure:eusa_whistle: tell it too someone who's actually going too believe your bullshit.

Name me a RINO that votes like a liberal Democrat.

You guys need RINOs.

Mayor Bloomberg
&
John McCain
&
John Boehner
&
Karl Rove
&
Newt Gingrich
&
Lindsey Graham
......want more?

The last thing the GOP needs is more RINOS. They are the cancer of the Republican party. They need to clean house in 2014. - Jeri

wow every republican with any power left is a rino?

they really do want the party dead

I love RINOs

......and split the vote? No. There is a better way. Vote out every single Senate seat and replace them. Someone out of the telephone book - a random pick - would be an improvement. Anyone but the person presently in office - both parties - shake things up.

Second - clean out the house of representatives. Use term limits to get rid of these career politicians who have infiltrated the republican party in order to destroy it.

how are you going to do that by forcing more and more people out of your party?

forcing your candidates further and further to the right makes for fewer votes for your candidates.

do you even know that?

The extinction of one of our two major parties would be a terrible thing for this country. Not many things could be worse.

We need (at least) two strong, dynamic, popular parties in this country at all times.

The end of Democrat and Republican dominance would be a good thing. Variety is the spice of life.

Let's face it, RINO's are NeoCons, and NeoCons are responsible for the sad state of today's Republican Party. Should RINO and NeoCon be retired? Not in the least, they should be kept active to remind us of the reason Barrack is President.

The rightwingnuts represent, at the most, 25% of the GOP. And they totally alienate the most of the independent and Democratic voters. You cannot win national elections on that basis. Either the GOP moves back toward center, or it marginalizes itself.

conservative Democrats

this i gotta see, please !! anyone, show/name one conservative Democrat(s)

there ain't no such animal :up:

There was. His name was Congressman Larry McDonald. He was the first cousin of Gen. Patton. He was a conservative Democrat and was hated by his own party members. He was a staunch opponent of Communism and the president of the John Birch Society.

As a political leader whose ability to define & identify the enemies of America - CFR - communist infiltrated NGO's - was unmatched - he warned what would destroy America - I agree with Congressman McDonalds politics more than any Republican politician alive today.

He had a backbone to do something none of the Republicans will do today. Put his life on the line for his nation. A true american hero - watch his debate on crossfire with Pat Buchanan youtube vid for a closer look. He was about to announce his run for president againt GWB when he his plane was shot down by the Russians. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
I love RINOs

no you dont get to deside what they should be doing.

that is the point you fool.

You are the ones destroying the republican party and making it into a party that cant win any elections
yea i do.....i dont like to see my fellow citizens be a controlled idiot like you..... and i fucking hope i am helping destroy that party......yours is next....

I love RINOs

A third party vote is a vote for the candidate most opposed to your political position

to me and many like me it means not voting for the same old shit.....you know the people who have gotten this Country into the mess it is in,but yet here they are again.....given another chance to fuck it up some more......as long as people have your mindset RW this Country is never going to change.........cut the cord and get rid of the People who are fucking up not only both parties,but the Country.....otherwise its....the same old shit.....

Forum List

Back