Let's Retire the Word RHINO

I love RINOs

It is the means in which Republicans cede the middle ground to the Democrats. With no right center candidates to vote for, moderates have no choice but to vote left center
or vote for a third party person.....which is what they should be doing....

......and split the vote? No. There is a better way. Vote out every single Senate seat and replace them. Someone out of the telephone book - a random pick - would be an improvement. Anyone but the person presently in office - both parties - shake things up.

Second - clean out the house of representatives. Use term limits to get rid of these career politicians who have infiltrated the republican party in order to destroy it.

that wont happen because everyone seems to think their Rep is great,its YOUR Rep who needs to go.....

Someone out of the telephone book - a random pick - would be an improvement. Anyone but the person presently in office - both parties - shake things up.

that could be called voting for a third party person....

Bullshit. They vote normall the same as conservative Democrats, they can't be distinguished on some matters.
Right sure:eusa_whistle: tell it too someone who's actually going too believe your bullshit.

Name me a RINO that votes like a liberal Democrat.

You guys need RINOs.

The Republican party does not need RINOs. Winning an election is worthless if the people you elect are no better than the ones you defeat.

Right sure:eusa_whistle: tell it too someone who's actually going too believe your bullshit.

You guys need RINOs.

The Republican party does not need RINOs. Winning an election is worthless if the people you elect are no better than the ones you defeat.

haha flayo is trying to help us republicans out....bwahahahaaa thanks man, but we've seen what your voting does and you're not sane enough to make decisions.

You guys need RINOs.

Romney

:laugh:

I see. So Romney is:
  • Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare
  • Pro higher business regulation
Too funny. This is why I don't want to see RINO go away. The comedic value. Anyone who isn't a simplistic hardcore absolutist right winger is a liberal Democrat and a Republican In Name Only.

You really have a short memory about Romney.
He's the mirror image of obama.

You guys need RINOs.

Romney

Wow, look how fast you guys turn on him. The body isn't even cold yet.

Whose says I am turning on Romney I was never 100% behind him Even though I did vote for him Had to go with the shit the GOP gave us to voter for.Trying to get rid of the shit in the white house and to cancel your vote. Remember?

I see. So Romney is:
  • Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare
Too funny. This is why I don't want to see RINO go away. The comedic value. Anyone who isn't a simplistic hardcore absolutist right winger is a liberal Democrat and a Republican In Name Only.

Jeez, this one is just too easy.

Okay, show me where Presidential candidate Romney was..

• Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare

I'll wait here.

I see. So Romney is:
  • Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare

• Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare

I'll wait here.

obamacare came from Romneycare
Gays under the signature of Romney can get married in his state
Many democrats have shown themself to be pro war Clinton is one of those
obama is anti war until he's in the white house

• Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare

I'll wait here.

I guess that was a good try, considering the absurd position you're trying to defend,

And yet you say these guys were "mirror images". Holy crap.

You toss this silly hyperbole out, that's so easy to prove wrong -- you don't seem to realize that Limbaugh and Levin and Hannity can do it because they don't have anyone to challenge them. It's just them, they can say all the silly shit they want.

Good grief.

Last edited:

• Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare

I'll wait here.

I guess that was a good try, considering the absurd position you're trying to defend,

And yet you say these guys were "mirror images". Holy crap.

You toss this silly hyperbole out, that's so easy to prove wrong -- you don't seem to realize that Limbaugh and Levin and Hannity can do it because they don't have anyone to challenge them. It's just them, they can say all the silly shit they want.

Good grief.

How in the hell do you think obama won if it wasn't because Romney to the GOP base was a mirror image of obama?
obama did not win because of his record.
Yes I agree good grief

You guys need RINOs.

Republicans haven't figured out that the conservative nut jobs they nominate are unelectable outside the small TeaTard zones

Forum List

Back