Let's Revisit How Unhinged Tim Scott Is Now That He's Running for President

If she had been a better person, she would have been fine but karma bit her in the ass.
It wasn't the promotion of right wing propaganda that torpedoed her candidacy. Obama had all the momentum that race, he was a better orator and debater. She had no chance and by the time 2016 around she got caught up with the beginning of the BLM movement and the questioning of her super predator comments and she was cooked. Also Trump didn't really have to be a better person to get elected did he? Being a good person really has very little to do with successful politics.

It wasn't the promotion of right wing propaganda that torpedoed her candidacy. Obama had all the momentum that race, he was a better orator and debater. She had no chance and by the time 2016 around she got caught up with the beginning of the BLM movement and the questioning of her super predator comments and she was cooked. Also Trump didn't really have to be a better person to get elected did he? Being a good person really has very little to do with successful politics.
Yep, that is the problem. Good people and politics don’t work well together.

Black families support the Democratic party by 90% every election. Deal with it.

So why are they always whining about things democrats promise to solve?
Dems sure made a lot of quick gains for trans issues in schools, all while little black kids struggle to read.

So why are they always whining about things democrats promise to solve?
Because Democrats are often times ineffective at passing those policies or lying about their desire to pass them.
Dems sure made a lot of quick gains for trans issues in schools, all while little black kids struggle to read.
I don't know what gains you're referring to or how that relates to literacy rates and I doubt you want to discuss either of those topics more intelligently than the drive by commentary you just gave.

I don't know what gains you're referring to or how that relates to literacy rates and I doubt you want to discuss either of those topics more intelligently than the drive by commentary you just gave.
Sure you do. Democrats prioritized white boys using the girls restroom over black boys being able to read. Or maybe the trans just worked harder, I don't know you tell me?

Black families support the Democratic party by 90% every election. Deal with it.

That's not how that works. You prove that the only thing standing between struggling black families and parity with white families is their decision to work hard. Kind of seems like you're implying that right now they aren't.
No, not only working hard but also self-discipline, motivation, wise choices, honing one’s skills, prepping for a career (or trade), willingness to make sacrifices, respecting authority, and so forth.

OR….you can just stick with your racism lie. The problem your party will have is that Scott proves you wrong.

Sure you do. Democrats prioritized white boys using the girls restroom over black boys being able to read. Or maybe the trans just worked harder, I don't know you tell me?
You tell me clown it's your Bingo argument. It's not my job to make sense of it. Is your solution to black literacy rates then to stop caring about trans rights? Will that solve it?

No, not only working hard but also self-discipline, motivation, wise choices, honing one’s skills, prepping for a career (or trade), and so forth.

OR….you can just stick with your racism lie. The problem your party will have is that Scott proves you wrong.
It's not my racist argument that black families are struggling because they aren't trying hard enough, that's your argument. 😄

That triggered you huh?
It didn’t bother you at all that Biden was fucking with you.

Just as bright, yeah right

I have no idea how any sane black supports the democrat Party: Planned Parenthood Eugenics, Tuskegee Experiments, have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years, fucking KKK Grand Kleagle as Senate Majority Leader, replaced male head of household with a government check, Obama would be fetching our bags and you’re just as bright as white kids.

It didn’t bother you at all that Biden was fucking with you.
Not as much as it triggered you apparently.

😄
Just as bright, yeah right

I have no idea how any sane black supports the democrat Party: Planned Parenthood Eugenics, Tuskegee Experiments, have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years, fucking KKK Grand Kleagle as Senate Majority Leader, replaced male head of household with a government check, Obama would be fetching out bags and you’re just as bright as white kids.
I don't get triggered by Biden putting his foot in his mouth or him getting too familiar with black voters. That in and of itself isn't unusual for white people in general or white liberals in particular. What I care more about is policy. I care infinitely more about Biden and the Democrats failing to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act than his uncouth comments but why would those failures make me think about voting for Republicans? Not a single one of them supports the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. I can't think of a single policy issue I agree with Republicans on other than Matt Gaetz wanting to strip Congressmen of the right to play in the stock market and he's writing that bill with a Progressive.

It turns out you're the one who thinks Black voters are fragile since you think Biden's words rather than his in action is something that should move us politically. I support primarying Joe Biden with a stronger Progressive because of policy and I support you continuing to cry over uncomfortable words you hear. Keep being a little bitch. 😄

😄

That really triggered you didn't it?
At some point it is healthy for two major parties to have fair representation of different cultures. And the men and women have to be more than extreme left-wing of the party Republicans.

Not as much as it triggered you apparently.

😄

I don't get triggered by Biden putting his foot in his mouth or him getting too familiar with black voters. That in and of itself isn't unusual for white people in general or white liberals in particular. What I care more about is policy. I care infinitely more about Biden and the Democrats failing to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act than his uncouth comments but why would those failures make me think about voting for Republicans? Not a single one of them supports the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. I can't think of a single policy issue I agree with Republicans on other than Matt Gaetz wanting to strip Congressmen of the right to play in the stock market and he's writing that bill with a Progressive.

It turns out you're the one who thinks Black voters are fragile since you think Biden's words rather than his in action is something that should move us politically. I support primarying Joe Biden with a stronger Progressive because of policy and I support you continuing to cry over uncomfortable words you hear. Keep being a little bitch. 😄
Are you on drugs?

Yet you people still have the same complaints that you've been sniveling about for as long as I've been paying attention.

How long does it take for you chumps to realize that you've been played and are being taken for granted?
How long are you going to continue to talk down to black voters and think you don't have to win us over with policy rather than rhetoric?

How long are you going to continue to talk down to black voters and think you don't have to win us over with policy rather than rhetoric?
I don't talk down to anybody...You're the ones accepting fatherless homes, shitty schools, and streets that are shooting galleries, by continuing to do as you've always done....None of that is on anyone else.

Malcom X had chumps like you nailed over 50 years ago...

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

I don't talk down to anybody...You're the ones accepting fatherless homes, shitty schools, and streets that are shooting galleries, by continuing to do as you've always done....None of that is on anyone else.

Malcom X had chumps like you nailed over 50 years ago...

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg
Malcolm X didn't think we should side with Conservatives you Dipshit. He thought we should cuck you and take part of your country and make it our own. Turns out we can just cuck you and take the whole thing. 😄

Forum List

Back