Lets talk REALITY on the Corona virus economically for once

Patients recovering is good news and not fake so don’t expect any accounting from the media.

Yeah, he's not saying that at all.

Live Stream Three

He is saying they aren't relying on the White House for information but relying on the CDC instead.
and the Dr. he brought in stated all cases in the US have recovered and no new cases.

Post a source that says this.

EDIT: A reliable one for a change.
i did

Guess I missed it what was the post number?

The 12 minute mark.

Divided we fall.

Thank the insurgent anti-American Dimms!

The duopoly has been dividing us for decades and you have been a willing participant so shut the hell up

Hell, let's be truthful, Dimms wanted to see a recession before this!
It's a correction now but they ain't going to be happy until it's a recession!!

True story, fuckstick!

you whine about divided country and then go out of your way to divide it...what a fraud

Sorry. I didn't divide it.
And it's beyond being united.
Thank the Dimms fer' dat'.

Live Stream Three

He is saying they aren't relying on the White House for information but relying on the CDC instead.
and the Dr. he brought in stated all cases in the US have recovered and no new cases.

i did

This?

Pritzker, Lightfoot address Illinois’ response to coronavirus

There is no mention that all patients in the U.S. have recovered.
well you had to play the video, derp 12:00 minute mark

Stupidity is more contagious and faster moving than this virus.

Rumors and conspiracy theories are almost as deadly as this virus.

Cut the shit!

What are the conspiracy theories?
COVID-19 was hatched in a Chinese lab and (accidentally) released.

Don't tell me you haven't heard that one!

LoL!! ^ Got tinfoil? :cuckoo:

Conspiracy theories are spreading faster than the coronavirus

7cab75af5d353116889845531ba62f31.jpg

Dude, I just heard the governor of CA is about to start announcing thousands of his people have the virus. Are you ready for the political end to turn? Ready or not. They want to destroy america. It really isn't more evidenced than this new threat to the world. they will make it about trump.

You stupid Russian. This isn't about Trump, this is about the utter incompetence and lack of preparation on the part of the Trump Administration.

Korea has tested tens of thousands of it's citizens. As of yesterday, the USA has tested fewer than 500 people because the CDC hasn't distributed any tests. The CDC is just starting to ship the approved testing kits to testing centres next week. They should have had them a month ago. So there are literally thousands of people who are "under observation" in the USA, but that doctors and hospitals have no ability to test for Colvid19.

The pandemic response team which had an office in the White House to co-ordinate the government response to a global outbreak, to co-ordinate the CDC work with the United Nations, the State Department, and co-ordinate American resources within the global framework, has been disbanded by the Trump Administration and the head of the CDC and their department heads, have all been fired, so there is no experienced leadership within the White House or CDC with experience in responding to a crisis.

As someone who lived through the SARS crisis in Toronto, and who is alreading hunkering down for this round, I can tell you what is already starting to happen, just from my personal point of view:

During the SARS outbreak in Toronto, the United Nations issued a travel advisory not to travel to Toronto. SARS was another disease which arrive out of China, and Toronto has 3 large "Chinatowns". I was living 2 blocks from one of them, and fully half the kids at my daughter's schools were Asian, of some description (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai). My older daughter lived smack dab in the middle of our largest Chinatown. Every day, I took the streetcar to and from work on the busiest streetcar line in the entire city. Cattle cars.

I started taking a car service to work in the morning, and bringing a lunch, which I ate at my desk. My husband picked me up after work so I wasn't taking public transit. We didn't use our membership to the local movie theatre (free parking, reduced admission, discounts on snacks), and instead stayed home and watched TV. Nor did we do our usual "Dinner and a movie". Our favourite local restaurant being right across the street from our local theatre.

Public events - live theatre, symphony and ballet performances were cancelled due to low ticket sales. So were sporting events at every level. People just stopped going out unless they absolutely had to. There were enough cases that everybody knew somebody who got sick. Our normally thronging city turned into a ghost town. Everyone in the public service industry took a huge hit. Restaurants, lunch counters, movie theatres, sporting events - the everyday fabric of life for most North Americans, just stopped.

Toronto is a destination city. Conventions, meetings, were cancelled. People who planned vacations in Toronto, cancelled. When we visited family outside the city, people jokingly said they were afraid to hug us. I don't think some of them were joking. Hotels, catering services, and places like the CN Tower had no business either.

Toronto is the economic engine of Ontario, but the hit we took, economically, was entirely local, because the outbreak was confined to just one city. Had this thing gotten loose in the entire country, it would have been an economic catastrophe.

Sorry Dragonlady, you're wrong again. You've been listening to Nancy Pelosi, MD, and Chuck Schumer, MD, and their desperation.

Jan 27, 2020, 06:14am
The Countries Best And Worst Prepared For An Epidemic [Infographic]
Niall McCarthyContributor
Business
Data journalist covering technological, societal and media topics
tracking by the Johns Hopkins University, the coronavirus has slowly spread to neighboring countries with Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam and Singapore among those with confirmed cases.

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

Live Stream Three

i did

The 12 minute mark.

Live Stream Three

i did

The 12 minute mark.

She mispoke. We don't have a record of everyone who has contracted the disease as we have only test about 500 people. This is why you shouldn't listen to a state employee talk about national statistics.

Or do you really believe no one else is coming down this this?

i did

This?

It's also more like the 15 minute mark, derp and she' not saying what you think she is.

Dude, I just heard the governor of CA is about to start announcing thousands of his people have the virus. Are you ready for the political end to turn? Ready or not. They want to destroy america. It really isn't more evidenced than this new threat to the world. they will make it about trump.

You stupid Russian. This isn't about Trump, this is about the utter incompetence and lack of preparation on the part of the Trump Administration.

Korea has tested tens of thousands of it's citizens. As of yesterday, the USA has tested fewer than 500 people because the CDC hasn't distributed any tests. The CDC is just starting to ship the approved testing kits to testing centres next week. They should have had them a month ago. So there are literally thousands of people who are "under observation" in the USA, but that doctors and hospitals have no ability to test for Colvid19.

The pandemic response team which had an office in the White House to co-ordinate the government response to a global outbreak, to co-ordinate the CDC work with the United Nations, the State Department, and co-ordinate American resources within the global framework, has been disbanded by the Trump Administration and the head of the CDC and their department heads, have all been fired, so there is no experienced leadership within the White House or CDC with experience in responding to a crisis.

As someone who lived through the SARS crisis in Toronto, and who is alreading hunkering down for this round, I can tell you what is already starting to happen, just from my personal point of view:

During the SARS outbreak in Toronto, the United Nations issued a travel advisory not to travel to Toronto. SARS was another disease which arrive out of China, and Toronto has 3 large "Chinatowns". I was living 2 blocks from one of them, and fully half the kids at my daughter's schools were Asian, of some description (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai). My older daughter lived smack dab in the middle of our largest Chinatown. Every day, I took the streetcar to and from work on the busiest streetcar line in the entire city. Cattle cars.

I started taking a car service to work in the morning, and bringing a lunch, which I ate at my desk. My husband picked me up after work so I wasn't taking public transit. We didn't use our membership to the local movie theatre (free parking, reduced admission, discounts on snacks), and instead stayed home and watched TV. Nor did we do our usual "Dinner and a movie". Our favourite local restaurant being right across the street from our local theatre.

Public events - live theatre, symphony and ballet performances were cancelled due to low ticket sales. So were sporting events at every level. People just stopped going out unless they absolutely had to. There were enough cases that everybody knew somebody who got sick. Our normally thronging city turned into a ghost town. Everyone in the public service industry took a huge hit. Restaurants, lunch counters, movie theatres, sporting events - the everyday fabric of life for most North Americans, just stopped.

Toronto is a destination city. Conventions, meetings, were cancelled. People who planned vacations in Toronto, cancelled. When we visited family outside the city, people jokingly said they were afraid to hug us. I don't think some of them were joking. Hotels, catering services, and places like the CN Tower had no business either.

Toronto is the economic engine of Ontario, but the hit we took, economically, was entirely local, because the outbreak was confined to just one city. Had this thing gotten loose in the entire country, it would have been an economic catastrophe.

Sorry Dragonlady, you're wrong again. You've been listening to Nancy Pelosi, MD, and Chuck Schumer, MD, and their desperation.

Jan 27, 2020, 06:14am
Niall McCarthyContributor
Business
Data journalist covering technological, societal and media topics
tracking by the Johns Hopkins University, the coronavirus has slowly spread to neighboring countries with Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam and Singapore among those with confirmed cases.

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

right now there are no cases in the US. The Dr. at the Pritzger presser said so today.

here: 12:00 minute mark listen.

A fact that does not sell well in feelings fantasy land-in the last 24 hours 30,000 Americans came down with pneumonia.
Maybe. Maybe 60 got the con virus. I think that’s a factor of 500X.
Panic riddled pandemic for sure America haters

A fact that does not sell well in feelings fantasy land-in the last 24 hours 30,000 Americans came down with pneumonia.

Fun fact, the number of people who came down with pneumonia in relation to the coronavirus where we don't really have any accurate numbers is irrelevant.

i did

This?

It's also more like the 15 minute mark, derp and she' not saying what you think she is.
what did i say she said? BTW, I tagged when the Dr. came in the presser. I expected you'd listen. I believe she said the following:

"to date, every person who contracted the virus in the US has recovered." We had that count at 60.

This?

what did i say she said? BTW, I tagged when the Dr. came in the presser. I expected you'd listen. I believe she said the following:

"to date, every person who contracted the virus in the US has recovered." We had that count at 60.

Yeah, we don't know everyone who contracted the disease unless you honestly believe there won't be more people to be diagnosed. Clearly that's not what this doctor expects.

Fun fact, the number of people who came down with pneumonia in relation to the coronavirus where we don't really have any accurate numbers is irrelevant.
well it's used to show where the panic ought to be. not at 60 people who have all recovered.

This?

Yeah, we don't know everyone who contracted the disease unless you honestly believe there won't be more people to be diagnosed. Clearly that's not what this doctor expects.
she said it, not me. A doctor at a presser. you challenge her. wow.

well it's used to show where the panic ought to be. not at 60 people who have all recovered.

coronovirus can lead to pneumonia and it's highly contagious and new. We don't know how many cases there are or really a clear understanding yet of the disease itself.

This?

she said it, not me. A doctor at a presser. you challenge her. wow.

I challenge your interpretation. There are going to be more people who come down with the virus.

coronovirus can lead to pneumonia and it's highly contagious and new. We don't know how many cases there are or really a clear understanding yet of the disease itself.
sure we know, they all said so. 60. why say 60? the flu ends up causing pneumonia. so does heart disease. so what? the flu also hits children. so far, no children have had coronavirus.

Forum List

Back