LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

You are in a dwindling minority of extremist loons. You lost, decency won.
Gays are a dwindling minority. They don’t produce children. Thank God!

Gays would be, if it was a problem tied up in genetics. But since they go into libraries and other locations to recruit, they have that problem resolved.
Let's see some evidence of any of that, you brainwashed functional moron. LOL

That was the whole story in the OP, franco. Homosexuals involved in flashing children during story time in the public library.

And there are other locations where homosexuals go to recruit. If you watch the warning film "Boys Beware", things haven't changed much in the last 58 years. Some paedophilic gays are still recruiting minors into the life.

Their tactics are much more OPEN and IN YOUR FACE to RECRUIT and INDOCTRINATE little children nowadays.

Disgusting, mentally ill, EVIL faggots. I'd kick the shit otta this HORNED FREAK if I found out it was reading to one of my kids...

freak.jpg

There is no evidence that this has anything to do with recruiting or any other crime of any kind. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe bigots....

Gays would be, if it was a problem tied up in genetics. But since they go into libraries and other locations to recruit, they have that problem resolved.

That was the whole story in the OP, franco. Homosexuals involved in flashing children during story time in the public library.

And there are other locations where homosexuals go to recruit. If you watch the warning film "Boys Beware", things haven't changed much in the last 58 years. Some paedophilic gays are still recruiting minors into the life.

Their tactics are much more OPEN and IN YOUR FACE to RECRUIT and INDOCTRINATE little children nowadays.

Disgusting, mentally ill, EVIL faggots. I'd kick the shit otta this HORNED FREAK if I found out it was reading to one of my kids...

freak.jpg

There is no evidence that this has anything to do with recruiting or any other crime of any kind. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe bigots....

Oh ya... there's NO EVIDENCE... what kind of a fucking DUMBASS do you think is going to believe THAT BULL SHIT?

That is EXACTLY what that HORNED FREAK is DOING, dressed up a like PERVERT DEMON and reading all the little kiddies HOMO STORIES, so don't give me any of your IGNORANT TOILET GAS, because THAT is INDOCTRINATION TIME.

You sexual pervert filth loving disgusting REJECT.

freak.jpg

Oh ya... there's NO EVIDENCE... what kind of a fucking DUMBASS do you think is going to believe THAT BULL SHIT?

That is EXACTLY what that HORNED FREAK is DOING, dressed up a like PERVERT DEMON and reading all the little kiddies HOMO STORIES, so don't give me any of your IGNORANT TOILET GAS, because THAT is INDOCTRINATION TIME.

You don't come off as being the sharpest tool in the shed. You might want to actually learn something about the Drag Queen Story Time program but I doubt that you will bother to because you are to invested in your bigotry, fear mongering and willful ignorance to do so. But just incase you don't want to live out the rest of your life as a total ignoramus …..

Libraries Respond: Drag Queen Story Hour

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

I have a Grandson who is gay. His support from friends and family is incredible. No demands.

freak.jpg

You don't come off as being the sharpest tool in the shed. You might want to actually learn something about the Drag Queen Story Time program but I doubt that you will bother to because you are to invested in your bigotry, fear mongering and willful ignorance to do so. But just incase you don't want to live out the rest of your life as a total ignoramus …..

Like I said, some faggot dressed up like a HOMO DEMON, INDOCTRINATING little kids with HOMO STORIES.

Not a one of you fag lovers can spin this as NOT indoctrination, because that's EXACTLY what it is. You're attempts to make it sound all innocent are pathetic bull shit.

Go pound sand, dumbass.

freak.jpg

Like I said, some faggot dressed up like a HOMO DEMON, INDOCTRINATING little kids with HOMO STORIES.

Not a one of you fag lovers can spin this as NOT indoctrination, because that's EXACTLY what it is. You're attempts to make it sound all innocent are pathetic bull shit.

Go pound sand, dumbass.

Thank you for admitting that you choose to wallow in ignorance rather than confront you bias. You didn't even click on the link , did you? Shame ,Shame , Shame

Funny how no one mentions right-wing evangelicals grooming little girls for early sex in sham "marriages":

The Cult Next Door

This is way past reading a children's book to four-year-olds while in costume. It's pedophilia covered over by massive hypocrisy.

Pedophilia cannot be tied to one sexual orientation or another.

As I pointed out a few posts ago, homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population, yet account for nearly half of child molesters.

There is no denying what this tells us about the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia.

I don't believe your statistics. There have been too many efforts to hide heterosexual pedophiles. The use of the terms "pedophile" and "child molester" seems to be limited largely to situations in which boys and even young men are groomed and molested by males. The sexual grooming of females is handled very differently, as the availability of "religion" to gloss over this provides a lot of cover for the sick guys who target girls and young women, and it is a cover for insidious sexual behavior toward non-adults that is not available in a same-sex contest. In Alabama, they even vote for heterosexual pedophiles for public office.

Funny how no one mentions right-wing evangelicals grooming little girls for early sex in sham "marriages":

The Cult Next Door

This is way past reading a children's book to four-year-olds while in costume. It's pedophilia covered over by massive hypocrisy.

As I pointed out a few posts ago, homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population, yet account for nearly half of child molesters.

There is no denying what this tells us about the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia.

I don't believe your statistics. There have been too many efforts to hide heterosexual pedophiles. The use of the terms "pedophile" and "child molester" seems to be limited largely to situations in which boys and even young men are groomed and molested by males. The sexual grooming of females is handled very differently, as the availability of "religion" to gloss over this provides a lot of cover for the sick guys who target girls and young women, and it is a cover for insidious sexual behavior toward non-adults that is not available in a same-sex contest. In Alabama, they even vote for heterosexual pedophiles for public office.

A particularly nasty case of adult men grooming and preying on young girls on an industrial scale happened in the UK a few years back. Bleeding heart lefties in positions of authority turned a blind eye and let it happen because they were scared of being called racist.

The Cult Next Door

A particularly nasty case of adult men grooming and preying on young girls on an industrial scale happened in the UK a few years back. Bleeding heart lefties in positions of authority turned a blind eye and let it happen because they were scared of being called racist.

That was in the UK and received a lot of attention. But why defect from what is happening here in our own time and place? Are you trying to hide some folks from public scrutiny? Catholic priests who molested boys have had their religious cover stripped away and have been outed. How about those of all religions who groom and molest girls and those who use religion as a tool for keeping girls virgins to be sold for their flesh into sham "marriages" and molested? It's time for full exposure.

The Cult Next Door

That was in the UK and received a lot of attention. But why defect from what is happening here in our own time and place? Are you trying to hide some folks from public scrutiny? Catholic priests who molested boys have had their religious cover stripped away and have been outed. How about those of all religions who groom and molest girls and those who use religion as a tool for keeping girls virgins to be sold for their flesh into sham "marriages" and molested? It's time for full exposure.

The rotherham scandal was barely covered at all. All of the white guilt afflicted idiots in the UK would much rather pretend it never happened or that it was blown out of proportion by the "far right" (don't have to do much to get painted as far right over there) who warned against this sort of thing happening.

I'm not catholic but it's obvious that the church has been infiltrated by homos and communists to destroy it from within. That's why they have a molestation problem, that's why they chose a globalist as pope and thats why they chose to commit blasphemy against their own religion by displaying Amazonian fertility idols in the Vatican gardens.

The facts are what they observably, measurably, provably are.

Hiding your head in the sand, and denying proven facts, will not make them go away.

t. In Alabama, they even vote for heterosexual pedophiles for public office.

Actually, Sen. Menendez who was fingered in paedophile prosecution was elected from New Jersey, not Alabama. And Carlos Danger, was elected from New York City as a Congresscreep, when he was sending pictures of his junk to teenage girls.

The Cult Next Door

The rotherham scandal was barely covered at all. All of the white guilt afflicted idiots in the UK would much rather pretend it never happened or that it was blown out of proportion by the "far right" (don't have to do much to get painted as far right over there) who warned against this sort of thing happening.

I'm not catholic but it's obvious that the church has been infiltrated by homos and communists to destroy it from within. That's why they have a molestation problem, that's why they chose a globalist as pope and thats why they chose to commit blasphemy against their own religion by displaying Amazonian fertility idols in the Vatican gardens.

You are still stuck on rotherham, although you seem unfamiliar with the Catholic and Protestant shame of the Magdelene Laundries Magdalene asylum - Wikipedia that subjugated and enslaved girls and women for decades in Ireland and England.

Why are you shying away from the here and now in the U.S.? Aren't you interested in stopping sexual grooming of children?

Do some research. Thousands of women have had to flee from the misogynistic ways of Catholicism, fundamentalist Protestantism, Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, and Ultra-Orthodox Islam. Look up and misogynistic pedophiles like Bill Gothard (with whom people like Rick Perry and the Duggars associated) and Roy Moore, both expert groomers. Then there was Warren Jeffs. On and on. Unfortunately, it appears that grooming occurs in a lot of fundie outfits.

BTW: the "far right" only warns about people of certain racial/ethnic and religious backgrounds, not everyone.

Its over matey. You lost. Decency won.

That's where sane people can see clearly just how f•••ed up sick freaks such as yourself truly are.

You define “decency“ as taking the side of the most indecent, immoral, degenerate sexual perverts, especially when they go after innocent children. This is truly in the spirit of Orwell's infamous three slogans from 1984

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is strength!
Immoral sexual perversion is decency!

Got any examples?

Gays are not looking to recruit, they are looking for acceptance

Its over matey. You lost. Decency won.

That's where sane people can see clearly just how f•••ed up sick freaks such as yourself truly are.

You define “decency“ as taking the side of the most indecent, immoral, degenerate sexual perverts, especially when they go after innocent children. This is truly in the spirit of Orwell's infamous three slogans from 1984

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is strength!

Got any examples?

You never saw the classic film, "Boys Beware"? Homosexuals do seek recruits, among people who are hitchhiking, in schools and libraries, in the nation's penal institutions.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is strength!

Got any examples?

You never saw the classic film, "Boys Beware"? Homosexuals do seek recruits, among people who are hitchhiking, in schools and libraries, in the nation's penal institutions.

:lol: That’s a ridiculous (and OLD) propaganda film. Seriously, how fucking old are you? We know how gullible you obviously are, but how ancient?

Got any examples?

:lol: That’s a ridiculous (and OLD) propaganda film. Seriously, how fucking old are you? We know how gullible you obviously are, but how ancient?

It isn't a "propaganda" film at all, but instead a moral hygiene film to teach high school boys about the practice. I'm 63, but it was part of a very popular series of films advising young men of what to avoid, what to be aware of.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is strength!

Got any examples?

Sexual deviates are what you are talking. Could be anyone.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is strength!

Got any examples?

Anti gay propaganda

Reefer Madness

Got any examples?

It isn't a "propaganda" film at all, but instead a moral hygiene film to teach high school boys about the practice. I'm 63, but it was part of a very popular series of films advising young men of what to avoid, what to be aware of.
USMB Gold. God Bless you.

Forum List

Back