Lib pajama boy on teaching boys to pee sitting down

Saying boys who pee sitting down are masculine... You probably think high heels are masculine too right?

I've got one joining the Marines. Funny how my masculinity is not at all affected by sitting down to piss, but just the thought of it has you worrying that it might make you queer. You really need to get a grip on your manhood, because you are talking like a little girl.

Yeah, my first house had carpeted bathrooms, such a mess....with little kids...backed up toilets over flowing...
I bet all these manly posters, are doing chores for the wife in between posts.....

Nah, they're too manly to do household chores. I didn't have a choice. Wife died, and I had to raise four boys on my own. But they all know how to cook, do laundry, vacuum, mop floors, and everything else. It certainly didn't turn them into pussies. It actually made them much better men or soon to be men.

If you can't hit a toilet bowl with pee I hope you never carry a firearm in public. The solution to boys pissing on the floor is to teach them how to clean floors and enforce the rule. They will learn fast.

Or they'll simply sit down and pee, and only pee standing up when someone else cleans the toilet, or when there's a urinal.

Women are just jealous that they cannot pee standing up.

Actually they can.

I'll let you do your own google search.

55154342.jpg

Yeah, my first house had carpeted bathrooms, such a mess....with little kids...backed up toilets over flowing...
I bet all these manly posters, are doing chores for the wife in between posts.....

Nah, they're too manly to do household chores. I didn't have a choice. Wife died, and I had to raise four boys on my own. But they all know how to cook, do laundry, vacuum, mop floors, and everything else. It certainly didn't turn them into pussies. It actually made them much better men or soon to be men.

I was a single parent for my first and they would not make a mess or they would not use the bathroom.

My wife taught our son to pee standing up, also we taught him if his aim was off where the cleaning supplies are. He has cleaned is own bathroom since he was 6 yrs old.

My wife taught our son to pee standing up, also we taught him if his aim was off where the cleaning supplies are. He has cleaned is own bathroom since he was 6 yrs old.

I'm sure the liberals here view that as child abuse.

What, you don't have your own illegal alien to clean up after you?
\
:gay:

Pajama boy may have been enticed to do those propaganda shorties through promises an Obamacare paid penile transplant.

I'm sure the liberals here view that as child abuse.

What, you don't have your own illegal alien to clean up after you?
\
:gay:

Obviously, you're thinking of Mitt Romney and his illegal garden crew.

Just when you think the rw's can't find anything else to bitch and whine about ...

WHY is this such a threat to your "manhood"?

the faux rage runs deep in them...

and steve's obsession with gays runs deep. only someone truly fighting who he is would even care how someone pees.

In Muslim countries all the men squat to pee, and they aren't gay. Even the dogs squat over there, but most dogs everywhere are trysexual. Dogs will try to fuck anything. Funny how con men think peeing is a egotistical macho sexual thing.

Forum List

Back