Lib pajama boy on teaching boys to pee sitting down

Geez....Now men can't even pee straight.
WTF is going on here.
Maybe if men as children were taught to stand,aim and pee we wouldn't have all these
men pissing all over the place.

Guys! it aint hard to get it in the bowl.
I imagine Nancy Pelosi looking back at me and I get it in her eyes every time.
Well almost every time...sometime I go for the mouth!

Saying boys who pee sitting down are masculine... You probably think high heels are masculine too right?

Yeah, my first house had carpeted bathrooms, such a mess....with little kids...backed up toilets over flowing...
I bet all these manly posters, are doing chores for the wife in between posts.....

WTF is going on here.
Maybe if men as children were taught to stand,aim and pee we wouldn't have all these

I bet you never miss.. and you never clean up after you're perfection....

i was taught to pee sitting down by both my mother and father. it is more hygienic, less splash etc...and my father is neither a lib or a fruit. and i have never heard a woman complain about it, in fact they like it.

i wouldn't think how you pee would incite people to anger. good fucking lord.

Dont know about you,but I'm not sitting down in a public restroom. Or any restroom for that matter.
It's like those guys who pull their pants down around their ankles to take a leak....to weird.

Why don't you teach your kids to pee sitting down at airports or at baseball stadiums?

Because I don't have to clean those and they get cleaned every single day by employees who work there. But more likely than not, you are one of those assholes who will use a stall and piss all over the seat so when someone has to take a shit, they don't even want to sit down because it's so disgusting.

No way will I sit down on a public toilet, I'll stand.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Home and away are two different things. When I'm in a public place, I normally would use the urinal anyway. You can't sit on one of them. What pisses me off is when guys use the toilet and don't even bother to lift the seat, so they piss all over the seat. Then when you go to take a shit, you are faced with a very disgusting scene.

WTF is going on here.

FACT 1: Even if you aim as straight as possible, when the piss hits the water, the water splashes outside of the toilet bowl.

FACT 2: Sometimes even if you are aiming straight, it shoots to the side. I hate when that happens.

FACT 3: When you've had a few drinks, you don't give a fuck whether it hits or not.

If you can't hit a toilet bowl with pee I hope you never carry a firearm in public. The solution to boys pissing on the floor is to teach them how to clean floors and enforce the rule. They will learn fast.

Forum List

Back