🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Congressman called SEXIST by the left for DARING to challenge Pelosi

Pelosi’s brand of liberalism is probably the last thing the Dems need. Someone incredibly intelligent said that a few years back.

I wonder who that was….

The only thing I would add is that the Pelosi brand of liberalism is pretty much what the Dems have to start to move away from.

And…

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 6.38.25 AM.png

Candy R. Corn

Oh yeah, it was me…

Whether they are smart enough to finally do it or not…that is another question.

She's way past her prime and has to go.
Sexist!

Ageist is the word.

But it's true, time for her to go, us democrats needs some new, energetic blood.
Sexist!

You ever get a feeling that you are turning into mindless parrot? You should...

One guy said it
In a tweet

And it all of the sudden is "the left" saying it.
you voted for a woman that called a quarter of the country deplorable. Seriously, what do you care?

I have an idea for you DemWitts. Go get a black muslim brotherhood member, anti-women, ant-Semitic, Farrakhan supporter, anti-American, pro-BLM. That should work out for you? The press will provide "cover" for you.

Ageist is the word.

But it's true, time for her to go, us democrats needs some new, energetic blood.
Sexist!

One guy said it
In a tweet

you voted for a woman that called a quarter of the country deplorable. Seriously, what do you care?

Well, FWIW, she immediately walked it back and apologized for it. I’m not sure what the correlation is to fairly anonymous blogger calling opposition to Pelosi “sexism” and Grumps extrapolating that to be what “the left” thinks and my voting for Ms. Clinton who called actually an 1/8th of the population “deplorables” (this was the same group that attacked people at rallies, applauds when Mr. Trump makes fun of the handicapped, etc…) and apologizing for it almost immediately.

I have an idea for you DemWitts. Go get a black muslim brotherhood member, anti-women, ant-Semitic, Farrakhan supporter, anti-American, pro-BLM. That should work out for you? The press will provide "cover" for you.
Their next nominee will likely be a half black half Mexican transgender woman who converts to Islam

Ageist is the word.

Sexist!

One guy said it
In a tweet

Well, FWIW, she immediately walked it back and apologized for it. I’m not sure what the correlation is to fairly anonymous blogger calling opposition to Pelosi “sexism” and Grumps extrapolating that to be what “the left” thinks and my voting for Ms. Clinton who called actually an 1/8th of the population “deplorables” (this was the same group that attacked people at rallies, applauds when Mr. Trump makes fun of the handicapped, etc…) and apologizing for it almost immediately.
Curious...of the 100's of thousands of people that attended Trump rallies over the course of his campaign, you believe 1/8 of the either attacked people, laughed at the handicapped, and did other deplorable things?
I seem to recall only a few violent acts and only one rally where some peoplelaughed at a joke made in poor taste.
But you see it as about 1/8 of the people engaged in that?
What news were you watching?
Or are you going to say "I was there. I saw it with my own eyes"....

Forum List

Back