Liberal logic!

I think he's mocking STUPIDITY.

What stupidity?

It is his money, he had fun doing what he was doing and he was able to put out a shit ton of anti-Trump ads all under the guise of a campaign.
Expensive midlife crisis

He is pass the midlife crisis point and just want to spend his hard earned money, so what is the issue?

If he wrote the check for housing for the poor my bet is you would not be happy with that either but I could be wrong...

In the end Grandpa it is his money and not yours or are you turning into a Bernie?
Nobody said otherwise. On this messagebiard sensible people laugh at the way this billionaire wasted a billion. You feel free to justify it, but we see what a fool this man is

And I am laughing at those crying about what someone spends their money on...

Maybe if you worked at building your own business and became successful like Bloomberg then you can comment but until then you and the OP come off pretty and jealous...
Jealous?

Absurd

You're just being stupid now.
I am very happy with the life I created for myself. And I achieved that life via REAL hard work not playing with numbers lol. Mike has NEVER worked as hard as I have. That's why he can so easily piss away his cash.
When you don't sacrifice for what you have you take it for granted. A normal symptom of the left.

What stupidity?

It is his money, he had fun doing what he was doing and he was able to put out a shit ton of anti-Trump ads all under the guise of a campaign.
Expensive midlife crisis

He is pass the midlife crisis point and just want to spend his hard earned money, so what is the issue?

If he wrote the check for housing for the poor my bet is you would not be happy with that either but I could be wrong...

In the end Grandpa it is his money and not yours or are you turning into a Bernie?
Nobody said otherwise. On this messagebiard sensible people laugh at the way this billionaire wasted a billion. You feel free to justify it, but we see what a fool this man is

Maybe if you worked at building your own business and became successful like Bloomberg then you can comment but until then you and the OP come off pretty and jealous...
Jealous?

Absurd

I am very happy with the life I created for myself. And I achieved that life via REAL hard work not playing with numbers lol. Mike has NEVER worked as hard as I have. That's why he can so easily piss away his cash.
When you don't sacrifice for what you have you take it for granted. A normal symptom of the left.

I'm willing to bet Bloomberg worked harder and smarter than you.

He can piss away his cash because he didn't work as hard as you? That is nonsensical.

Trump on the other hand was basically born a millionaire.

Jealous?

Absurd

Clearly you are very jealous, jealous to the point of being a moron.

Just because a person does not do manual labor, does not mean they do not work hard. Just because someone earned their money differently than you does not mean it came easy or that they do not appreciate it.

Expensive midlife crisis

Jealous?

Absurd

He can piss away his cash because he didn't work as hard as you? That is nonsensical.

and he worships Trump even though Trump has never worked a day in his life by grandpa's standards

Jealous?

Absurd

and he worships Trump even though Trump has never worked a day in his life by grandpa's standards

I guess it's the opposite of liberal logic.

lib logic: absurd but compelling!
Damn that's how I view liberals. Accept not the compelling part so much. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW (then give sanctuary to illegal aliens). Overlook Biden's obvious corruption, call out Trump for investigating it. I used to be a Democrat, the party is broken, Trump is the fix.

Harder? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL

Smarter? Perhaps, depends on what he started with.

I started from prison and I GUARENTEE you he did not work harder than me.

It's entirely possible to work hard doing something other than whatever it is you do.
Not unless he became a billionaire digging coal or fishing in Alaska or farming.

Simply not possible

It's entirely possible to work hard doing something other than whatever it is you do.
Not unless he became a billionaire digging coal or fishing in Alaska or farming.

Simply not possible

Maybe he used his brain harder than you.

Simply not possible

Probably but certainly not in this instance.
This shit was a total joke. 500 million for a couple weeks of self indulgence?

Ridiculous

Simply not possible

Ridiculous

I tend to think he got what was most important to him.

Simply not possible

Ridiculous

National humiliation?

Simply not possible

Ridiculous

National humiliation?

He probably still polls better than Trump.

He helped get Sanders out of the race which was the only reason Bloomberg entered in the first place when he thought Sanders was going to win it all. However thankfully the left hasn't fallen pray to it's extremists like the right has.

Expensive midlife crisis

Jealous?

Absurd

Bloomberg has never been in prison

Simply not possible

Again, one can work hard without doing manual labor.
The fact you are too stupid to know this is why you are stuck doing manual labor

Simply not possible

Ridiculous
It just the start of his campaign against Trump

Forum List

Back