Liberal logic!

For FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS you can....

A. Buy a couple political delegates.

B. Open a BMW dealership.

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

why do you hate capitalism?
I think he's mocking STUPIDITY.

What stupidity?

It is his money, he had fun doing what he was doing and he was able to put out a shit ton of anti-Trump ads all under the guise of a campaign.
Expensive midlife crisis

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

It is his money to waste...

Five hundred million to Bloomberg is like five hundred dollars to you...

It is nothing for him to spend...

When he spends fifty billion then let talk about how he wasted that money...
Right!
No reason for a bleeding heart leftist to support the homeless in California or some other cause that they whine about. Instead let's throw 500 million on a tempertantrum.

Well I could ask you how many jobs were created with that five hundred million from staff to those working for ad agencies...

Ever thought about it that way?
Jobs that end in an unemployment line weeks later?

Seems like a legit liberal job!

Hmmm, same happens for those campaigning for Trump and how much will be spent to get him reelected?

Now before you scream not the same it seem it is, so is the hundreds of millions Trump and the GOP will spend will it be wasted money also?

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

What stupidity?

It is his money, he had fun doing what he was doing and he was able to put out a shit ton of anti-Trump ads all under the guise of a campaign.
Expensive midlife crisis

He is pass the midlife crisis point and just want to spend his hard earned money, so what is the issue?

If he wrote the check for housing for the poor my bet is you would not be happy with that either but I could be wrong...

In the end Grandpa it is his money and not yours or are you turning into a Bernie?

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

Right!
No reason for a bleeding heart leftist to support the homeless in California or some other cause that they whine about. Instead let's throw 500 million on a tempertantrum.

Well I could ask you how many jobs were created with that five hundred million from staff to those working for ad agencies...

Hmmm, same happens for those campaigning for Trump and how much will be spent to get him reelected?

Now before you scream not the same it seem it is, so is the hundreds of millions Trump and the GOP will spend will it be wasted money also?
If Trump only gets a handful of electorates I will concede your point.

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

Right!

for some reason these people never expect the people from their party to give money away instead of campaign.

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

It is, but there are a lot of people who are struggling every day and could use $10,000 or even $1,000.
Bloomberg showed us where his priorities are.

He could have solved a million people's problems and made their life easier, but he chose to dump it all for no results

Trump has a campaign rally every week, think of how much that is costing. Think of how many lives he could make better instead of doing all those rallies

Right!

Trump already has the nomination in the bag, why is he holding a rally every week?

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

What stupidity?

Expensive midlife crisis

He is pass the midlife crisis point and just want to spend his hard earned money, so what is the issue?

If he wrote the check for housing for the poor my bet is you would not be happy with that either but I could be wrong...

In the end Grandpa it is his money and not yours or are you turning into a Bernie?
Nobody said otherwise. On this messagebiard sensible people laugh at the way this billionaire wasted a billion. You feel free to justify it, but we see what a fool this man is

Right!

Matter not if he get a few or a lot... Bloomberg made it clear the network he created was for the winner of the Primary if him or someone else.

So again it is his money and not yours Bernie...

Clearly he isn't. Lol

I give to my local foodbank every time I can. Often more than 10% so no, you are wrong.

Hardly. I'm simply mocking him for the stupidity of it.

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

What stupidity?

Expensive midlife crisis

An expensive midlife crisis would be you buying a Mazda Miata 20 years ago. Bloomberg isn't going to feel any financial pain at all.

What stupidity?

Expensive midlife crisis

Nobody said otherwise. On this messagebiard sensible people laugh at the way this billionaire wasted a billion. You feel free to justify it, but we see what a fool this man is

He is a self-made billionaire doing with his money what makes him happy.

You are a bitter, jealous loser whining on an internet forum about how the self-made billionaire spends his money...

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

It is, but there are a lot of people who are struggling every day and could use $10,000 or even $1,000.
Bloomberg showed us where his priorities are.

He could have solved a million people's problems and made their life easier, but he chose to dump it all for no results
Getting Trump out of office is a noble priority

What stupidity?

Expensive midlife crisis

He is a self-made billionaire doing with his money what makes him happy.

You are a bitter, jealous loser whining on an internet forum about how the self-made billionaire spends his money...
Bloomberg is ten times wealthier than Trump

He looks at this as a wise investment

Clearly he isn't. Lol

I give to my local foodbank every time I can. Often more than 10% so no, you are wrong.

He gave $767 million in charitable donations last year...how much did you give?

And the winner is???

BUY A FEW DELEGATES!

What stupidity?

Expensive midlife crisis

An expensive midlife crisis would be you buying a Mazda Miata 20 years ago. Bloomberg isn't going to feel any financial pain at all.

Worth more than what he bought.

20 years ago I had a pimped out 1978 Trans Am.
Wish I still had it today

Clearly he isn't. Lol

As I wrote I could be wrong...

Still, it his money and he has plenty of income to spend and it is his choice.

I prefer to see all the Billionaires donate one Billion to combat the Coronavirus but I will never get what I want...

What stupidity?

Expensive midlife crisis

And I am laughing at those crying about what someone spends their money on...

Maybe if you worked at building your own business and became successful like Bloomberg then you can comment but until then you and the OP come off pretty and jealous...

Clearly he isn't. Lol

Nowhere near that obviously. But I don't whine about the plight of others and the financial troubles they have while pissing enough money down the drain to support 10 thousand families.

Clearly he isn't. Lol

Nowhere near that obviously. But I don't whine about the plight of others and the financial troubles they have while pissing enough money down the drain to support 10 thousand families.

to quote the above post....

Maybe if you worked at building your own business and became successful like Bloomberg then you can comment but until then you come off pretty and jealous...

Forum List

Back