Liberal media praises Michael Sams for being gay but

Liberals trashed Tebow because he sucked as a football player......32 NFL teams agree

Michael SAMs was drafted pretty low. If he does not make the cut, are the media and Gay Activists going to accept that or are they going to expect an affirmative action pass? Personally, I am rooting for him and hopes he exceeds the Rams expectations.

Tebow got more press than any back-up quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, some folks ARE anti-Christian and made him a target. Pro-Christian people loved him and really, really wanted him to succeed. But when sports analysts gave their honest opinion of his talents (which is what they are paid to do) they pointed out his weaknesses.

I haven't heard anyone congratulating Sams for being gay. But if they don't give honest assessments because he is gay, then I think that will indicate a P.C. bias. We will have to wait to see.

Yeah, right...............Terry Bradshaw was too dumb to play quarterback in the NFL, according to sports analysts.
Tom Brady was drafted in the late rounds, "just to give him a chance.
Warren Moon wasn't drafted.
Brad Johnson quarterbacked the Buccaneers to a Superbowl win after sitting on the bench his Senior at FSU and bouncing around the NFL as a back up for several seasons.

Tim Tebow never was given a fair chance in the NFL after being traded by Denver. The Jets coach said, "They can make me take him, but they can't make me play him". Ryan treated him like the plague at the Jets.
Tebow could have become a very good NFL quarterback if he had been sat on the bench and given a chance to learn and develop his GOD given talents.

Back to the Queer, I'll be cheering every time he gets injured. Fucking perverts are taking over America, well, I'm not a groupie, I don't change with the wind.

Looks like the far right are pretty bad about bringing a political agenda to their sports.

Isn't that what this thread is accusing the left of doing?

Mr. Pot, let me introduce Mr. Kettle.

I think there was as much conservative invention of Tim Tebow persecution, as there was of the real thing.

Victimology has been all the rage on the right in recent years.

Please all the left has is its victims - blacks, Hispanics, gays, poor people, women...

YEP
I was just reading this on another site

THIS MEDIA has become our ENEMY

Another Action Alert eh? Lovebear gets spoonfed the news then runs here as if its her own opinion. :lol:

0727_large.jpg

-e669ea70112b8a43.jpg

Tim-Tebow-Cover-248x300.jpg

tebow-ncaa-football-11-xbox.jpg

ht_tim_tebow_gq_cover_jef_120814_wblog.jpg

Waaaa the media bashed him by not putting him on the cover of everything!

Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

Never trashed Tebow...he's just not NFL quality. As for Sams...the jury is still out on his abilities. Let's watch him a year or two before then.

Insiders are already saying that it is doubtful he will make the team...

YEP

Another Action Alert eh? Lovebear gets spoonfed the news then runs here as if its her own opinion. :lol:

0727_large.jpg

-e669ea70112b8a43.jpg

Yeah, I have yet to see anyone post a link to anyone bashing Tebow over his faith, but there is no doubt in my mind that there are some folks who are anti-Christian and they HATED Tebow. Maybe some "Atheism Today" blogger bashed him over it, but I never saw any mainstream media trash him over his faith.

Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

Never trashed Tebow...he's just not NFL quality. As for Sams...the jury is still out on his abilities. Let's watch him a year or two before then.

Your not the Media shortbus.

You work as a checkout clerk at Circle K and don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". I don't know if you have any room to be making short bus jokes towards anyone.

Last edited:
YEP

0727_large.jpg

-e669ea70112b8a43.jpg

Yeah, I have yet to see anyone post a link to anyone bashing Tebow over his faith, but there is no doubt in my mind that there are some folks who are anti-Christian and they HATED Tebow. Maybe some "Atheism Today" blogger bashed him over it, but I never saw any mainstream media trash him over his faith.

I was in Walmart on Easter and there was a lady walking through the aisles of Easter candy and decorations etc and complained that "Maybe its just not PC to for stores to promote Easter"

Yes, you heard right. She was surrounded by Easter stuff and was still complaining about it. These types will always be offended until the Walmart greeter says hi with a cross and crown of thorns on his head

Tim Tebow is a jackass because his team lost and because God doesn't care about football, America, or anyone or anything because God isn't real.

Sports don't really matter that much, especially when compared to a decade-long war against whoever that was started by liars and criminals.

I didn't trash TeBOW for being christian. I trashed him for being a crappy football player. But his constant prosetelyzing was annoying.

The OP quoted sooooooooo many sources...how can you say they didn't?

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is actually hurting Sam with this bullshit.

First, I doubt he makes the team because of the bullshit. Second, if he does make the team and plays in a game, somebody is gonna take his knees out.

He won't last. No way.

I think he 'came out' because he had no chance of getting drafted unless he did. I've watched his tapes and he's really not that good. At all. He's okay at best. Maybe back-up quality..... Tops.

Meanwhile... I'm gonna start a new thread on this one

Forum List

Back