Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

Did you go to school in a long bus or a short bus? Because you seem a little mental!

First off, they limit polling places in minority neighborhoods, thus creating longer lines and wait times. So not giving these people nourishment is a big deal. Secondly, I said the disabled ballots could not be returned by a 3rd party. Back to you...
oh they do? so me the state law that limits polling places in minority districts…i’ll wait

food is allowed at polling places, water is too…it’s it disallowed try again

of course the ballots can be returned by a third party…it’s called rhe USPS

try again…

In what way?
In the way everyone is sick of hearing about the poor and oppressed black man when are borders are wide open making conditions worse and watering down any chance of success for the aforementioned. Not to mention the illegal voters they can round up.

in the united states we restrict people to be 18 and a US citizens that otherwise hasn’t had their right removed via due process through being convicted of a felony.

Proving that you in fact meet those two basic requirements is not a unreasonable request and certainly not targeting any minority…all are required to prove it

oh they do? so me the state law that limits polling places in minority districts…i’ll wait

food is allowed at polling places, water is too…it’s it disallowed try again

of course the ballots can be returned by a third party…it’s called rhe USPS

try again…
How can we possibly have a conversation on this matter, if you can't keep up with current events?

So, you should not produce an ID to vote? You have to when you register. This is how to keep things honest. You and yours do not want things honest.
Voter fraud rarely occurs, so there is no reason to waste any energy in changing the laws.

How can we possibly have a conversation on this matter, if you can't keep up with current events?
haha i do.

i know the propaganda you are parroting from your cult

what you have failed to produce is one state code that supports your propaganda

what you have successfully done though is expose your prejudice by suggesting minorities somehow are under a disability, and want free food from polling places

congrats

Voter fraud rarely occurs, so there is no reason to waste any energy in changing the laws.
silly…as populations grow and technology changes there is a need to change laws to ensure voting remains secure and efficient

Nothing but a bloviating lefty opinion piece with zero specifics.

The hack quotes not a single law and how it would suppress votes, much less how it targets minority voters.

Major fail, Simp.

Nothing but a bloviating lefty opinion piece with zero specifics.

The hack quotes not a single law and how it would suppress votes, much less how it targets minority voters.

Major fail, Simp.
yes the Brennen Center is a leftist organization at NYU Law School…what they failed to mention in their piece is any bill that actually became law.

More over they also fail to mention that in statws that laws are changed…such as GA, what they did was codified many of rhe procedures that were allowed during Covid, that worked. In fact expanding voting

in the united states we restrict people to be 18 and a US citizens that otherwise hasn’t had their right removed via due process through being convicted of a felony.

Proving that you in fact meet those two basic requirements is not a unreasonable request and certainly not targeting any minority…all are required to prove it
They do when they register.

They do when they register.
very true and some folks are ok with that, others want a little more proof that they are who they are when they show up to the poll, so their name matches the one on the rolls

The Federal Govt requires it as well…for first time voters in Federal elections…been so since 2002, when it passed both chambers of Congress overwhelmingly with just roll call votes

for some reason dems oppose states now mirroring their policies

haha i do.

i know the propaganda you are parroting from your cult

what you have failed to produce is one state code that supports your propaganda

what you have successfully done though is expose your prejudice by suggesting minorities somehow are under a disability, and want free food from polling places

congrats
You claim you do, then go on to prove you don't!

Forum List

Back