Liberals aren't for attacking Iran....

Since you keep yapping about all these bases and garrisons around the world, it's time for you to list them and prove some aren't just embassy security!

You need to explain why you consider Iranians Brown people. Have you ever met an Iranian?

iranian people - Google Search
Here you go...

Empire of Bases 2.0
Does the Pentagon Really Have 1,180 Foreign Bases?

There are more than 1,000 U.S. military bases dotting the globe. To be specific, the most accurate count is 1,077. Unless it’s 1,088. Or, if you count differently, 1,169. Or even 1,180. Actually, the number might even be higher. Nobody knows for sure.
As for Iranian's, my comment about "brown peope" was figurative, not literal.

And I used to work with an Iranian architect about 10 years ago. She said she had jewish friends who just hated Israeli's. Go figure that one out.

Since you keep yapping about all these bases and garrisons around the world, it's time for you to list them and prove some aren't just embassy security!

You need to explain why you consider Iranians Brown people. Have you ever met an Iranian?

iranian people - Google Search
Here you go...

Empire of Bases 2.0
Does the Pentagon Really Have 1,180 Foreign Bases?

There are more than 1,000 U.S. military bases dotting the globe. To be specific, the most accurate count is 1,077. Unless it’s 1,088. Or, if you count differently, 1,169. Or even 1,180. Actually, the number might even be higher. Nobody knows for sure.
As for Iranian's, my comment about "brown peope" was figurative, not literal.

And I used to work with an Iranian architect about 10 years ago. She said she had jewish friends who just hated Israeli's. Go figure that one out.

If I want to find out about bases, I don't look at obvious double talk.

Counting embassy security as a military presence is just lying about the facts. Sometimes the military is just there as honor guards.

Check the site "More than 1000 US Bases and/or Military Installations"
No where does it mention embassy security.
Where other than Arlington National Cemetery is the military there just as honor guards?

When I was in the Marines, Dress Blue Embassy duty was a regular job. I have seen pictures of military personnel at embassies. I also know we have military personnel in nearly every country on Earth as liaisons and many countries have military personnel in our country.

List of United States military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I notice how brave some folks are in wanting to bomb countries that can't bomb us back.

They're the best ones to bomb.
It's also the mark of a coward.

Force a country to disarm, then bomb the shit out of them.

Cry all you want, Obama would be stupid to let the Iranians get the bomb! Iran has one of the largest militaries in the world, so don't kid yourself.

Counting embassy security as a military presence is just lying about the facts. Sometimes the military is just there as honor guards.

Where other than Arlington National Cemetery is the military there just as honor guards?

When I was in the Marines, Dress Blue Embassy duty was a regular job. I have seen pictures of military personnel at embassies. I also know we have military personnel in nearly every country on Earth as liaisons and many countries have military personnel in our country.

I did not say that the military did not have Embassy duty, I just said that in the list I linked to there was no mention of embassies only military bases.

Last edited:
How old are you CarolJo? I only ask because if the answer isnt male between the ages of 18 and 29, I really dont care that you think we should attack Iran. Is your foreign policy World War or is there just nothing good on cable to keep you occupied?

Just because some of us aren't male, if you haven't noticed women are now far game for the draft. Not to mention some of us have people we love who have been to Iraq and Afghanistan so I'd say fuck ya it's our business too.

You think they would draft women off the street for a war so hazerdous? That is a serious question and I think something that would be interesting to discuss. Yes, many would have loved ones fighting in the war, but I can garuntee you that I will be on a b-52 heading to Tehran the minute war breaks out between us. I have a lot to be worried about if our nation goes to war on such a large scale. I would of course fight and die for this nation, I would fight and die for Gatsby's right to say whatever the hell he is saying now, but I can tell you that its a serious concern for me going forward.

Get outta your bunker & look-around, for a change.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iT7He5uo6I]New IRANIAN METAL band from TEHRAN( OFF = Sell Your Wife , Buy A TV) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulm4Gj406E8]illegal Rave Party in Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_08Vs32CDw]euronews le mag - Going underground: Western music in Iran - YouTube[/ame]​

I did not say that the military was did not have Embassy duty, I just said that in the list I linked to there was no mention of embassies only military bases.

When you start checking real bases, the picture looks different than the hype.

Why is anyone for attacking Iran?
Best I can figure, is that at some point in the future, Iran may or may not have nuclear weapons. Beyond that, at some future date, Iran may or may not decide to bomb Israel
with nuclear weapon that they may or may not have. So I think that a few people here have consulted with the Jamaican psychic Miss Cleo and she has warned them about Iran.
Hope that clears it up for you.

The assessment is if Iran gets nukes the whole Middle East will have to follow down the same path and the place is so unstable it's only a matter of time before some idiot uses them.

The assessment is if Iran gets nukes the whole Middle East will have to follow down the same path and the place is so unstable it's only a matter of time before some idiot uses them.

Sounds like the rebirth of the Domino Theory. Let's just hope that they don't have a Gulf of Tonkin II planned.

Last edited:

Sounds like the rebirth of the Domino Theory. Let's just hope that they don't have a Gulf of Tonkin II planned.

I don't give a fuck what you think it sounds like, people notice things like Asians will do suicidal things and they aren't trusted. Consider why we nuked Japan! Take a look at North Korea! Take a look at Pakistan and dancing in the streets after 9/11! Take a look at all the suicide bombers! Take a fucking look in a history book and see if the people who live in Iran have been these peaceful people like you claim!

You people are idiots if you think allowing the Iranians to get a nuclear weapon is thinkable. You people need to grow up, because your bullshit reasons can get a lot of people killed. Your simple minded reasons aren't going to prevent a disaster in the making.

I don't give a fuck what you think it sounds like, people notice things like Asians will do suicidal things and they aren't trusted. Consider why we nuked Japan! Take a look at North Korea! Take a look at Pakistan and dancing in the streets after 9/11! Take a look at all the suicide bombers! Take a fucking look in a history book and see if the people who live in Iran have been these peaceful people like you claim!

You people are idiots if you think allowing the Iranians to get a nuclear weapon is thinkable. You people need to grow up, because your bullshit reasons can get a lot of people killed. Your simple minded reasons aren't going to prevent a disaster in the making.

Careful your bigotry is showing.......along with your paranoia.

Last edited:

Careful your bigotry is showing.......along with your paranoia.

Bigotry and paranoia has nothing to do with an honest assessment. There is a big difference in the way different cultures value human life. If we allow the Middle East to become nuclear beyond just Israel, then the other countries will have to follow suit. Besides Syria, which is controlled by a Shiite minority, there is no government in the Middle East that is friendly with Iran.

I expect Syria to fall before action is taken against Iran.

Forum List

Back