Liberals aren't for attacking Iran....

This whole thread is nonsense. There are three types of people whos opinion truly matters on this subject.. Males between the age of 18 and 29 because we will be the first ones shipped over in this world war and, believe you me it will be a world war. Any military leader, and the potus ,who will ultimately decide on the course of action. War is not to be romanticized like I can see it being done on this thread. Lives and nations are at stake and we cant just up and attack a country for doing the exact same thing we were doing in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's.

images

The heck is that thing?

I held up the mirror to your face, d-bag.

I'll point out that this thread is not whether we should attack Iran or not. Most liberals want to let them fuck-over Israel and most conservatives think we should be tougher on them. I get that. And many of us fall in between.

The point is, we see all these liberal d-bags who are so against it, but the minute Obama does it; it's well, the president's gotta make the call. If that's how it feels. It's total f'ing weiselism at it's worst.

I held up the mirror to your face, d-bag.

Nice vocabulary, hillbilly. Let me ask you something, how old are you? Honest to god thats a serious question.

Old enough to know a loser troll when I see one. And who the fuck even asks question like that. How about you just shut the fuck up now. Thanks.

Well you use words like you are a thirteen year old boy, but I guess that there is no real difference between their maturaty level and a person like you. I ask that question because I figured you were old as dust and wont be the one fighting Iran on behalf of Israel. Let me tell you something old-timer, there is no way I want to die in a war for a nation that encroached on land that isnt theirs. You can cus and yell all you want, but at the end of the day your just a sad old man with nothing better to do then yell at a kid for having opinions. Do us all a favor, go fuck yourself. You are what is wrong with this country you fool.

I'll point out that this thread is not whether we should attack Iran or not. Most liberals want to let them fuck-over Israel and most conservatives think we should be tougher on them. I get that. And many of us fall in between.

The point is, we see all these liberal d-bags who are so against it, but the minute Obama does it; it's well, the president's gotta make the call. If that's how it feels. It's total f'ing weiselism at it's worst.
We went through this same bullshit rhetoric leading up to the Iraq war.

You were wrong then and you're wrong now.

Dont listen to Gatsby. He is an old fool, who is just on here because its too cold to yell at the kids from his front porch.

Nice vocabulary, hillbilly. Let me ask you something, how old are you? Honest to god thats a serious question.

Old enough to know a loser troll when I see one. And who the fuck even asks question like that. How about you just shut the fuck up now. Thanks.

Well you use words like you are a thirteen year old boy, but I guess that there is no real difference between their maturaty level and a person like you. I ask that question because I figured you were old as dust and wont be the one fighting Iran on behalf of Israel. Let me tell you something old-timer, there is no way I want to die in a war for a nation that encroached on land that isnt theirs. You can cus and yell all you want, but at the end of the day your just a sad old man with nothing better to do then yell at a kid for having opinions. Do us all a favor, go fuck yourself. You are what is wrong with this country you fool.

Young Republican my ass. Eat a dick. You have no respect coming your way.

Do you even know what you're responding to? Went through what bull shit ass wipe? I don't even see the correlation with my point and the Iraq War; at least not in the context of your non-sensological argument. Seriously, following a fucking train of thought for fuck's sake.

Aw no respect? Not No resect! Youre probably the kind of person that starts talking about politics and everyone groans. What college did you go to? Im sure that was a fine institution haha. Go fuck yourself Gatsby, youre on your way out and no one cares. Also, dont disrespect the finest American novel and change your name, your an insult to Fitzgerald.

Aw no respect? Not No resect! Youre probably the kind of person that starts talking about politics and everyone groans. What college did you go to? Im sure that was a fine institution haha. Go fuck yourself Gatsby, youre on your way out and no one cares. Also, dont disrespect the finest American novel and change your name, your an insult to Fitzgerald.

Take your butt breath someowhere else you f'ing piece of shit sock troll. I don't even give two shits about what you have to say. I normally would have just blocked your attention whore ass by now, but I just didn't feel like it. I thought you should know that people see you for the no good ass deuche you are before I get around to it. You think we're not used to you f'ing trolls coming popping up every day? You're nothing special. Go get a fucking job or something, instead of jacking off on a forum. And before you tell me that you started up eight businesses and are actually a multimillionairre; just don't. I have no fucking interest in whatever lie or insult you want to conjure up. You're a fucking weasel. I see you for who the fuck you are and absolutely nothing more.

Do you even know what you're responding to? Went through what bull shit ass wipe? I don't even see the correlation with my point and the Iraq War; at least not in the context of your non-sensological argument. Seriously, following a fucking train of thought for fuck's sake.
People were making shit up about Iraq to drum up support for a military invasion and you're making shit up about Iran for a military strike against them now.

Take your butt breath someowhere else you f'ing piece of shit sock troll. I don't even give two shits about what you have to say. I normally would have just blocked your attention whore ass by now, but I just didn't feel like it. I thought you should know that people see you for the no good ass deuche you are before I get around to it. You think we're not used to you f'ing trolls coming popping up every day? You're nothing special. Go get a fucking job or something, instead of jacking off on a forum. And before you tell me that you started up eight businesses and are actually a multimillionairre; just don't. I have no fucking interest in whatever lie or insult you want to conjure up. You're a fucking weasel. I see you for who the fuck you are and absolutely nothing more.

Im no troll, just a guy on sprong break from college who wants to tell people like you who you really are, assholes. You could have founded Apple for all I care, you would still be a foul mouthed old person, who no one takes seriously. By the way you use curse words like a pre teen on the bus lol its almost comical. Congrats on the whole multi millionaire thing, but I guess its true what they say, money cant buy class.

People were making shit up about Iraq to drum up support for a military invasion and you're making shit up about Iran for a military strike against them now.

Fine. You think it's made up shit. That's not my point though. My point is liberals will turn on a dime, the minute Obama does military action against Iran.

Im no troll, just a guy on sprong break from college who wants to tell people like you who you really are, assholes. You could have founded Apple for all I care, you would still be a foul mouthed old person, who no one takes seriously. By the way you use curse words like a pre teen on the bus lol its almost comical. Congrats on the whole multi millionaire thing, but I guess its true what they say, money cant buy class.

I don't give a fuck about your condemnation. I'm real. You're a two-faced fucking loser.

I don't want to attack Iran either. I don't like war. If we have to fight them, we have to. But Id like it to be avoided if possible.

I don't give a fuck about your condemnation. I'm real. You're a two-faced fucking loser.

Youre a real fucking asshole is what you are. Get a hobby, go on vacation, do something, the clock is ticking..

I don't want to attack Iran either. I don't like war. If we have to fight them, we have to. But Id like it to be avoided if possible.

I think there is absolutely no excuse to let Iran have nuclear weapons. Absolutely, no excuse. Obama has not truly came out against them having nuclear weapons even while drastically reducing our nuclear capabilities.

Forum List

Back