Liberals aren't for attacking Iran....

You started this thread and I don't believe we have until the next mid-term elections before something will have to be done about Iran.
We don't have to do anything about Iran, they haven't done anything wrong.

What we need to do, is tell that Israeli PM to shut his fuckin' big mouth! He's a fuckin' war-mongering psycho who needs to shut the fuck up!

You condemn him for being harsh and then make some insanely ignorant comments. My condemnation of Iran has nothing to do with the Bible or propping up Jews. In general, I'm not even a fan of the Jews. This is a matter of not letting racist homicidal maniacs think they have the right to exterminate a race. Cos guess fucking what? They ain't stopping at Israel. Don't think that the danger ain't coming to your door step just cos you're thousands of miles away. This is a much smaller world than you think.
Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.

Israel however, has started the last 6 wars they've been in.

Iran is at the heart of all of the terrorism and instability in the little east.

You condemn him for being harsh and then make some insanely ignorant comments. My condemnation of Iran has nothing to do with the Bible or propping up Jews. In general, I'm not even a fan of the Jews. This is a matter of not letting racist homicidal maniacs think they have the right to exterminate a race. Cos guess fucking what? They ain't stopping at Israel. Don't think that the danger ain't coming to your door step just cos you're thousands of miles away. This is a much smaller world than you think.
Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.

Israel however, has started the last 6 wars they've been in.

Iran is at the heart of all of the terrorism and instability in the little east.

:cuckoo:

You started this thread and I don't believe we have until the next mid-term elections before something will have to be done about Iran.

What we need to do, is tell that Israeli PM to shut his fuckin' big mouth! He's a fuckin' war-mongering psycho who needs to shut the fuck up!

The US policy is that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon. We don't have to ask them if that's right or wrong.

Here's what's going on in Iran!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xq1NVfL5ek]Persian Parties and Nightlife - YouTube[/ame]

Of coarse, all these nightclubs and party's are underground establishments.

And these kids can't wait for those old mullah's to die off so they can do this all out in the open, like we did in this country back in the '60's.

I have to tell you, some of those Iranian women are pretty hot.

The US policy is that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon. We don't have to ask them if that's right or wrong.
It's none of our fuckin' business. We are not the kings of the world who decide how everyone else should live. That is the wrong thing to believe, that you think you can tell others how to live their lives.

Why don't you come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my roof and see what happens next? I will personally show you how wrong that is.

It's none of our fuckin' business. We are not the kings of the world who decide how everyone else should live. That is the wrong thing to believe, that you think you can tell others how to live their lives.

Why don't you come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my roof and see what happens next? I will personally show you how wrong that is.

We'll visit your house when it starts to go nuke.

I don't think what you have to say about it makes one bit of difference. Iran can be stopped from getting nukes and it will be stopped. That's just the reality of life.

I don't think what you have to say about it makes one bit of difference. Iran can be stopped from getting nukes and it will be stopped. That's just the reality of life.
You need to prove they are making them, before you can start talking about stopping them.

True, Right Now, Public US policy is that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon.
However, if and when Iran does get a a nuclear weapon, US policy will be all about containment.
Nobody in their right mind wants to go to war with Iran. The Cost just does not justify the benefits.

If you are developing a nuke in your house yes people will come see you.

True, Right Now, Public US policy is that Iran will not get a nuclear weapon.
However, if and when Iran does get a a nuclear weapon, US policy will be all about containment.
Nobody in their right mind wants to go to war with Iran. The Cost just does not justify the benefits.

I wouldn't allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, but I'd try to avoid destroying their capacity, until I had to do it.

You need to prove they are making them, before you can start talking about stopping them.

No, you don't! You just have to destroy their capacity to make nukes.

I wouldn't allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, but I'd try to avoid destroying their capacity, until I had to do it.
You got no right destroying their nuclear capacity if it is for peaceful energy purposes.

You need to first prove they have weaponized their program before taking any action.

I agree with what has been said about the young people in Iran. They love Americans.
Everyone should see Rick Steves' show on Iran. The people welcomed him into their country and even into their homes.

You got no right destroying their nuclear capacity if it is for peaceful energy purposes.

You need to first prove they have weaponized their program before taking any action.

We don't have to prove anything, except Iran won't get a nuclear weapon. That smoke coming from all their nuclear capacity will do that proving.

Forum List

Back