Liberals aren't for attacking Iran....

Someone want to explain why all the talk is about attacking Iran because of their threat of sometime in the future maybe having a nuclear device. While the crazy guy in North Korea that actually does have nuclear bombs and has been threatening nuclear attack on America has been getting a pass?
North Korea says it will launch nuclear attack on America | The Sun |News

North Korea is no threat to anybody. They use such bellicose rhetoric all the time, but don't do anything but talk.

Iran, on the other hand, is deeply involved with terrorism and terrorist organizations all over the world. They've been behind innumerable attacks on Israel and American interests and are the ones arming Hizbollah and Hamas, just for starters.

Someone want to explain why all the talk is about attacking Iran because of their threat of sometime in the future maybe having a nuclear device. While the crazy guy in North Korea that actually does have nuclear bombs and has been threatening nuclear attack on America has been getting a pass?

It has to do with all countries aren't equal.

Or more specifically...... Israel considers Iran more of a threat.

Or more specifically...... Israel considers Iran more of a threat.

Or more specifically...... you think Israel considers Iran more of a threat.

Iran is and has been a real threat since the Shah days ended. Iran was a threat in WWII.

North Korea is no threat to anybody. They use such bellicose rhetoric all the time, but don't do anything but talk.

Iran, on the other hand, is deeply involved with terrorism and terrorist organizations all over the world. They've been behind innumerable attacks on Israel and American interests and are the ones arming Hizbollah and Hamas, just for starters.

Funny a simple Google Search and you will find that North Korea is supposedly supporting all kinds of terrorism. Helping out Iran, Syria, Hizbollah and Hamas
it boils down to one country have nukes and making threats and the other country not having nukes and not making threats, yet in our infinite wisdom we want to attack the country without the nukes and not making any threats. There is absolutely nothing sane about that.

Last edited:

Funny a simple Google Search and you will find that North Korea is supposedly supporting all kinds of terrorism. Helping out Iran, Syria, Hizbollah and Hamas

NK doesn't have the resources to help it's own people.

This whole thread is nonsense. There are three types of people whos opinion truly matters on this subject.. Males between the age of 18 and 29 because we will be the first ones shipped over in this world war and, believe you me it will be a world war. Any military leader, and the potus ,who will ultimately decide on the course of action. War is not to be romanticized like I can see it being done on this thread. Lives and nations are at stake and we cant just up and attack a country for doing the exact same thing we were doing in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's.

NK doesn't have the resources to help it's own people.

NK doesn't have the resources to help it's own people because they have been spending it on their nuke program and good liquor for their president.

This whole thread is nonsense. There are three types of people whos opinion truly matters on this subject.. Males between the age of 18 and 29 because we will be the first ones shipped over in this world war and, believe you me it will be a world war. Any military leader, and the potus ,who will ultimately decide on the course of action. War is not to be romanticized like I can see it being done on this thread. Lives and nations are at stake and we cant just up and attack a country for doing the exact same thing we were doing in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's.

I'll bet we can or will help Israel do it. The Israeli's may have to nuke the site.

I'll bet we can or will help Israel do it. The Israeli's may have to nuke the site.

I sure hope not.. there was no one helping us when we were just a young nation. Im sorry but I am personally not willing to risk my life for a people that encroached on a land that isnt even theirs.

It has to do with narcissistic, irresponsible, war-mongering assholes with a Hitler complex that think they can do whatever the fuck they please for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

You fuckers are the worst god-damn American's this country has ever had and you can go to hell! You're putting the entire planet in jepordy because of this kinky fetish you have of bombing brown people.

Why don't you just take your fuckin' life you fuckin' loser and give us all a break?

If they do, they will do it alone.

I wouldn't allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, but I'd try to avoid destroying their capacity, until I had to do it.

That pretty much sums up the President's opinion too. Which really pisses of the Nutter's who think like their pal Benjamin Netanyahu: "Why wait? Do it now!"

images

images

The heck is that thing?

It has to do with narcissistic, irresponsible, war-mongering assholes with a Hitler complex that think they can do whatever the fuck they please for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

You fuckers are the worst god-damn American's this country has ever had and you can go to hell! You're putting the entire planet in jepordy because of this kinky fetish you have of bombing brown people.

Why don't you just take your fuckin' life you fuckin' loser and give us all a break?

Oh, those poor picked on brown people. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back