Liberals aren't for attacking Iran....

Dude thats not true in the least bit, if you needed running electricity 24 hours a day there would be no bombs going off in Somalia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen etc those guys are less advanced and have less electricity than the Iraqis. Your looking at this from an American point of view, the Iraqis and what not can still do damage even if they had 0 hours of electricity.
In order to manufacture weapons of war, you need the infrastructure to make them. They're not living in the 19th century.

Than how are the Somalis and what not setting off bombs? alot of those guys have never seen electricity in their life.

I am not for attackaing Iran unless they actually attack us.
Never have been for attacking Iran.

and all the right wingers here consider me a liberal becuase I am not a Republican.
Darned absolutist thinking restriction they have.
I was a republican for 20 years. Can you believe that?

And I'm no pacifist. I agree, if someone does attack us, we go over there and fuck up their shit! Just like we did after Pearl Harbor. Anything short of that, we send them Rosie O'Donnell to fuck up their country.

Liberals want Iran to get a nuclear bomb, then Iran can finally get rid of that "Israel problem".

Whoa. Seriously.

You misinterpreted what I said. I have no interest in going to war with Iran either. I'm sick of the war mongering too. But there are a few things going on in Iran which we can't forget/deny: 1) Iran is a theocratic authoritarian government committing human rights abuses against its own people and 2) we can't sit by and watch the Iranian government threaten to obliterate Isreal and it's citizens, regardless of one's take on Isreal in general.

We impose economic sanctions on miscreant countries all the time. While it is a much more humane approach in punishing a country, no matter how you cut it, it is always the citizens who will suffer the price for the actions of it's government. My suggestion is the ultimate economic sanction but it sure as hell is a lot more humane than just going in and bombing the shit out the country which is what the war-salivating right wing would love to see.

I'm on your side on this Loinboy, at least I thought I was......

And btw, I'm a "he" now that you got everyone wondering LOL.
Iran has not threatened to wipe Israel out. That was their old Iatollah. They one they used as a pinata. Most of what they say about Israel is in response to Israel's threats to bomb them.

There is no reason for sanctions. They've done nothing wrong. We had sanctions against Iraq for 10 years and it killed 50% of their newborns during that time. We need to stop interferring in other country's internal problems. This is one of the reasons we had 9/11. We are creating enemies by targetting muslim country's with sanctions.

If someone attacks us, we let'em have it; but if they don't, we leave'em alone.
Both countries need to knock it off. Neither one is innocent in any of this.

Iran has not threatened to wipe Israel out. That was their old Iatollah.

The Ayatollah is the real leader and Amineajad has stated his desire to exterminate Israel. You make yourself look like a total asswipe when you spout lies and ignorance with total regularity.

I'd like to see the world completely dry up their income source by developing cheap easy energy which any country can make in abundance. As long as oil is in the running, some country will be buying it from Iran and keeping Iran afloat. Get off the oil, bring down Iran.
I think all you war-mongering assholes need to shut your fuckin' mouths and go to hell! Go fuck yourselves! We've been at war for 10 years and you people need to eat shit! You're the worst fuckin' thing that has ever happened to this country! All you war-mongering mother-fuckers, should throw a strap around the shower curtain, wrap it around your fuckin' necks and jump off the tub. Take your fuckin' lives you fuckin' losers. I'm fuckin' sick of your god-damn, un-American bullshit.

A bit harsh if you ask me, loinboy. I don't see how sfcalifornia's comment was war-mongering. All he/she(?) said was that if we developed alternative energy Iran wouldn't have as much international pull.

In my opinion, if Israel wants to attack Iran they can do so on their own. I'm tired of fighting Israel's wars because some ancient book about talking snakes says they are special. Let them fund and fight their own wars. Why do pseudo conservatives always throw personal and fiscal responsibility out the window when it comes to bombing people they don't like?

You condemn him for being harsh and then make some insanely ignorant comments. My condemnation of Iran has nothing to do with the Bible or propping up Jews. In general, I'm not even a fan of the Jews. This is a matter of not letting racist homicidal maniacs think they have the right to exterminate a race. Cos guess fucking what? They ain't stopping at Israel. Don't think that the danger ain't coming to your door step just cos you're thousands of miles away. This is a much smaller world than you think.

You condemn him for being harsh and then make some insanely ignorant comments. My condemnation of Iran has nothing to do with the Bible or propping up Jews. In general, I'm not even a fan of the Jews. This is a matter of not letting racist homicidal maniacs think they have the right to exterminate a race. Cos guess fucking what? They ain't stopping at Israel. Don't think that the danger ain't coming to your door step just cos you're thousands of miles away. This is a much smaller world than you think.
Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.

Israel however, has started the last 6 wars they've been in.

Iran has not threatened to wipe Israel out. That was their old Iatollah.

The Ayatollah is the real leader and Amineajad has stated his desire to exterminate Israel. You make yourself look like a total asswipe when you spout lies and ignorance with total regularity.

You started this thread and I don't believe we have until the next mid-term elections before something will have to be done about Iran.

Maybe Israel should stop threatening them and making up bullshit about their nuclear program?

Forum List

Back