Liberals Cry About Mass Incarceration; the Problem is Crime

I have a solution!

Start hanging violent offenders one week after their trial is over.

Pedos, violent rapists, robbers that killed people, and murderers.

No sense in feeding them and paying for a babysitter for them for the rest of their natural lives.

Hang them sumbitches and be done with it!

And yes, I agree with this. My felonies were non-violent drug sales of narcotics, but it takes a whole new level depravity to commit these crimes. It's also a level of depravity that I do not think can be reformed or cured. Hang em.

I think there's too many laws that allow for incarceration for almost anything these days.

Can we small government people agree that maybe we should eliminate some of these laws??? I'd like to get rid of prison sentences for drug users all together.

I think there's too many laws that allow for incarceration for almost anything these days.

Can we small government people agree that maybe we should eliminate some of these laws??? I'd like to get rid of prison sentences for drug users all together.

I met three types of people in prison:
Drug addicts
Drug Dealers
Violent felons

Why do you want them released?

I have a solution!

No sense in feeding them and paying for a babysitter for them for the rest of their natural lives.

And yes, I agree with this. My felonies were non-violent drug sales of narcotics, but it takes a whole new level depravity to commit these crimes. It's also a level of depravity that I do not think can be reformed or cured. Hang em.

Yeah, you know, some guys deal dope to feed their families.

Okay, since you brought that up..there's also the family man, who's dealing dope, and then asshole robbers come to rob him, he has to shoot them, then he ends up in prison. This happens more often than people might think.

Drug addicts
Drug Dealers
Violent felons

We're the most imprisoned nation on earth per capita. I just don't believe that Drug addicts should be mixed up with the violent felons.

Maybe instead we should focus on treatment for the addicts within an environment that doesn't make them become violent felons?

I have a solution!

Okay, since you brought that up..there's also the family man, who's dealing dope, and then asshole robbers come to rob him, he has to shoot them, then he ends up in prison. This happens more often than people might think.

If the dope dealer isn't' making enough money to finacially survive a single robbery (hand his shit over) and is foolish enough to keep his drug and money stash all in one place...then he shouldn't dealing dope.

I'm third from the left in this Newsday photo:
Sini: ‘We’re going after all the dealers’

Drug addicts
Drug Dealers
Violent felons

We're the most imprisoned nation on earth per capita. I just don't believe that Drug addicts should be mixed up with the violent felons.

Maybe instead we should focus on treatment for the addicts within an environment that doesn't make them become violent felons?
Maybe you should spend some time with the drug addicts in prison on a voluntary basis for research (it's allowed with the Warden's permission) and see how you feel after that.

The only things the druggies talk about are:
"How many drug connects can I get while I'm here and how much stock will I have to move for these new connects (plugs) to get the wholesale price."

And
"Yeah drug X used with additive A is so much better than drug Y with no additive"

"Oh man I knocked so many bitches up"

I have a solution!

If the dope dealer isn't' making enough money to finacially survive a single robbery (hand his shit over) and is foolish enough to keep his drug and money stash all in one place...then he shouldn't dealing dope.

Meth? Hey man, fuck all that "hand shit over" when thugs break into your house and terrorize your family. KIll them motherfuckers dead, or else they'll come back.

I have a solution!

Meth? Hey man, fuck all that "hand shit over" when thugs break into your house and terrorize your family. KIll them motherfuckers dead, or else they'll come back.

If you're dealing from your house and customers know where you live, you fucked up.

In order to properly sell drugs and make money (lots of money) doing it, you have to be:

1: Above average IQ
2: Not lazy (industrious and dedicated)
3: Not getting fucked up all day (you can see in Newsday photo that I'm the only sober one)

That's why all these wannabe gangsters get locked up in the first 3-6 months tehy start selling drugs, because they are:

RETARDED (sub 80 IQ's and cant' read)
LAZY AS FUCK
HIGH

I have a solution!

If you're dealing from your house and customers know where you live, you fucked up.

In order to properly sell drugs and make money (lots of money) doing it, you have to be:

1: Above average IQ
2: Not lazy (industrious and dedicated)
3: Not getting fucked up all day (you can see in Newsday photo that I'm the only sober one)

Only an idiot deals out of their house.

However, in a small town, everybody knows where everybody lives.

To this day, I can roll down the street and point out everybody's house.

Which is why I refused to sell to rich customers who moved upstate or to other small town regions in other states. The dealer sticks out like a sore thumb and can be easily tracked by the custies and cops alike (without the dealer knowing).

Try following someone in bumper to bumper traffic on the LIE (long island express) or on foot in the city area without being obvious. You can virtually disappear and kept your the location fo your home concealed in urban environments/heavy suburban environments.

Which is why I refused to sell to rich customers who moved upstate or to other small town regions in other states. The dealer sticks out like a sore thumb and can be easily tracked by the custies and cops alike (without the dealer knowing).

Try following someone in bumper to bumper traffic on the LIE (long island express) or on foot in the city area without being obvious. You can virtually disappear and kept your the location fo your home concealed in urban environments/heavy suburban environments.

You got popped, smart guy.

Something I know: Sooner or later, every dope dealer gets popped.

It's all a matter of how badly. There's a reason I didn't take up dealing out of high school.

That, and it spreads misery for people.

Without crime there would be no criminals. Without criminals there would be no need for incarceration. The problem is the degradation of our societal norms and sense of decency. Biggest factor with this is single mother homes and welfare. Democrat politicians thrive on poverty. They need poverty to speak of a victim class, yet do nothing to help them. To call out single parent homes brings shouts of “racism” and “sexism” from the left. Criminals are produced by their environment in most cases. Who needs that environment for votes? Democrats.
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

And what does the right do to reduce crime? Not much.

It's all a matter of how badly. There's a reason I didn't take up dealing out of high school.

Yes, I got popped, but not in 3-6 months like most of those morons.

Also, committing violent crime is a great way to draw attention to yourself, even if the cops can't prove you did it. So, yes, hang them. I agree with you.

I know people that have been dealing dope since we were kids. They own houses, do legitimate work, etc..

The difference between them and me? I'm not a convicted felon.

I know people that have been dealing dope since we were kids. They own houses, do legitimate work, etc..

Why are you bragging about this? And obviously for legal reasons I cannot state how long I had been dealing since I was arrested rather recently in 2016.

There's nothing to brag about. It's sick thing to do, period. No matter who does it or how long they do it.

Last edited:
[...]

I see no reason why decent human beings should have to give their tax money to keep child rapists breathing oxygen or give their tax money to keep drug dealers breathing oxygen.
Your hatred for child-rapists is understandable, but why such comparable hatred for drug-dealers? Is your anger directed at drug-dealers in general or are you focusing on schoolyard pushers?

Why are you bragging about this? And obviously for legal reasons I cannot state how long I had been dealing since I was arrested rather recently in 2016.

There's nothing to brag about. It's sick thing to do, period. No matter who does it or how long they do it.

Not bragging, it's a fact of life. They chose to deal dope, and I didn't. Can you legally own a firearm, Mr. "2nd amendment"? Well I can. I may go down and get me some .223 rifle that takes AR mags soon.

It'll be for long range target shooting, so research must be done. Savage has been good, historically.

Not bragging, it's a fact of life. They chose to deal dope, and I didn't. Can you legally own a firearm, Mr. "2nd amendment"? Well I can. I may go down and get me some .223 rifle that takes AR mags soon.

It'll be for long range target shooting, so research must be done. Savage has been good, historically.

No, I cannot, and I made the bad decision to forfeit that right. I take responsibility for that.

However, do I think everyone should now lose their guns rights because I can't them? no.

Also, if SHTF in this country and there's a full on revolution, no one from the liberty movement is going give two shits whether or not I was previously a convicted felon lol.

No, I cannot, and I made the bad decision to forfeit that right. I take responsibility for that.

However, do I think everyone should now lose their guns rights because I can't them? no.

Also, if SHTF in this country and there's a full on revolution, no one from the liberty movement is going give two shits whether or not I was previously a convicted felon lol.

Idk what the laws are there, but you could still get black powder stuff. Crossbows, too.

Could be New Yorkistan has laws in place to prosecute a person like you for doing that, so do your research.

The one that has the top strap is the good one. I was gonna get one, but as fate had it, I got a model 10. Model 1858 is the one for black powder. You want that piece of metal on top of the cylinder. Colts are retarded.

bp_antiquefirearms.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back