🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals' Dark Ages

They attack Fox & Kirsten instead of her message.
Perfect. Typical.
That's been attacked as well, for the amazing stupidity of it.

Tell me, what's "amazingly stupid" about this:

How ironic that the persecutors this time around are the so-called intellectuals. They claim to be liberal while behaving as anything but. The touchstone of liberalism is tolerance of differing ideas. Yet this mob exists to enforce conformity of thought and to delegitimize any dissent from its sanctioned worldview. Intolerance is its calling card.

Precisely?

You people are phenomenally stupid if you don't know who Kirsten Powers is

She's a hottie! And we are supposed to fall in line behind you and Mac1958 or we must be dimocraps if we don't!

Last edited:
From Kirsten Powers via USAToday.

Problem is, you're going to find both sides doing this.

You want everyone to be able to say whatever they like and get away with it? Oh, unless they criticise you. It's political tactics and nothing else, it's politics over life and there are lots of people who do this.

The funny part (more funny 'what's that smell?' than funny haha) is that you lot spend so much time slagging the others off, that you don't see yourselves doing exactly the same thing.

I didn't think it was possible, but our resident libturds are proving they're even more stupid than I originally thought. And you have no idea how stupid I think libturds are.

Kirsten Powers is about as democrat as a democrat can get, you stupid motherfuckers.

She dated Anthony let me show you my Weiner, she worked for Bill the rapist Clinton, she writes for Elle, Newsbleat and Salon and is on FNC BECAUSE she is liberal and progressive.

You people are just simply stupid. I mean, drool cup, mouth-breathing fucking stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So do conservatives own stock in adult diaper companies? That's one explanation as to why so many conservatives here are constantly encouraging hysteria and bedwetting.

It's also possible that they don't wear the adult diapers, being they enjoy sitting in a puddle of their own urine.

Kirsten is a FNC hottie --

The sole quality necessary to be a Fox News journalist.

UH they have plenty of intelligence, its just that noone wants to see wo ens studies professors o the air and when rachel maddow is your hottest spokesman.........ouch

kristen was very left, so was david mamet, they have seen the light and now know that liberals do t want debate, which is why they have trigger words like ****** to cut it off

From Kirsten Powers via USAToday.

Kirsten is a FNC hottie --

kirsten-powers-fox-news.jpg

but I usually disagree with her more than I agree, although she does come correct once in a while.

I found this at Ace of Spades HQ so I want to give them a H/T for the part I'm going to quote.

Some smart people over there.

Kirsten Powers: Leftists Create a New Dark Age of Intolerant Anti-Intellectualism
—Ace

Kirsten Powers: Liberals' Dark Ages

The terrific thing about mob anger is that it requires so very little thought.

Welcome to the Dark Ages, Part II. We have slipped into an age of un-enlightenment where you fall in line behind the mob or face the consequences.

How ironic that the persecutors this time around are the so-called intellectuals. They claim to be liberal while behaving as anything but. The touchstone of liberalism is tolerance of differing ideas. Yet this mob exists to enforce conformity of thought and to delegitimize any dissent from its sanctioned worldview. Intolerance is its calling card.

Each week seems to bring another incident. Last week it was David and Jason Benham, whose pending HGTV show was canceled after the mob unearthed old remarks the brothers made about their Christian beliefs on homosexuality. People can't have a house-flipping show unless they believe and say the "right" things in their life off the set?

Don't bother trying to make sense of what beliefs are permitted and which ones will get you strung up in the town square. Our ideological overlords have created a minefield of inconsistency. While criticizing Islam is intolerant, insulting Christianity is sport. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is persona non grata at Brandeis University for attacking the prophet Mohammed. But Richard Dawkins describes the Old Testament God as "a misogynistic … sadomasochistic … malevolent bully" and the mob yawns. Bill Maher calls the same God a "psychotic mass murderer" and there are no boycott demands of the high-profile liberals who traffic his HBO show.

The self-serving capriciousness is crazy.

She writes that few of these assholes have bothered to think and ask the question, "What happens when they come for me?"

Instapundit excerpts this article on PC mobism as a "positional good." (The article has been linked here before, but is worth a read if you missed it.)

And a member of the Washington Post's editorial board, Jonathan Capehart, patiently explains dictates that tolerance is a one-way street, contradicting a man who offered the rather uncontroversial idea that it ought to run in both directions.

Here's his quote -- and note the correction he makes to his words after blurting them out.

[T]olerance, no, is not – it should not be a two-way street. It’s a one-way street. You cannot say to someone that who you are is wrong, an abomination, is horrible, get a room, and all of those other things that people said about Michael Sam, and not be forced — not forced, but not be made to understand that what you’re saying and what you’re doing is wrong.

He accidentally spoke the truth with that "forced" choice of terminology, before attempting to say something less honest.

But the formulation he settled on -- "made to understand" -- is actually worse, as it mixes the leftist's adoration of mob coercion with the leftist's fascination with sinister euphemism.

Edge:
Mostly background on why dimocraps are the way they are. I don't have a lot to say on the topic except for a resounding, "Yep"

So you're now the resident expert on and symbol of conservative tolerance?

lol, perfect.

Perfect. Typical.

Precisely?
It's not the Spanish Inquisition on the Homophobes, lead by the Pope of Liberals. When suddenly you find yourself in a very small crowd because you believe that "Bitch, get a me a beer" is still valid but most others no longer do, that is society moving beyond your mentality, not letting you adrift in the tiny boat in stormy seas.

If you are no longer welcome at the Captain's table, well, that's because he and his guests no longer find your company worthy. They have moved on and you, well, you haven't. That's nothing like a Dark Ages but if the guy you work for has close gay friends, and you want to keep your job, I'd keep my damn mouth shut.

What you are experiencing, what she's unable to understand, is called Shame not Persecution.

Wouldn't it just be easier if we put people in a ring, and then it can just get a lot more physically violent, and you can charge money for it, and it all then has a point to it. This fighting is pointless.

Precisely?
It's not the Spanish Inquisition on the Homophobes, lead by the Pope of Liberals. When suddenly you find yourself in a very small crowd because you believe that "Bitch, get a me a beer" is still valid but most others no longer do, that is society moving beyond your mentality, not letting you adrift in the tiny boat in stormy seas.

If you are no longer welcome at the Captain's table, well, that's because he and his guests no longer find your company worthy. They have moved on and you, well, you haven't. That's nothing like a Dark Ages but if the guy you work for has close gay friends, and you want to keep your job, I'd keep my damn mouth shut.

What you are experiencing, what she's unable to understand, is called Shame not Persecution.

Oh, if it were only "shame". Shame is good, I try to shame partisan ideologues into just being honest, unfortunately I've not been very successful to date.

But you folks, those about whom she is writing, choose to take it much further. You choose to intimidate, you choose to get people fired and/or suspended, you choose to pressure employers to punish, you choose to do all of that. And that is a clear distinction, and it should be clear enough for brilliant people like you (at least that's what I'm told, regularly) to admit.

She gets it; you won't admit it. But as I said, I've been unsuccessful at getting partisan ideologues to be honest, at least so far.

Precisely?

Oh, if it were only "shame". Shame is good, I try to shame partisan ideologues into just being honest, unfortunately I've not been very successful to date.

But you folks, those about whom she is writing, choose to take it much further. You choose to intimidate, you choose to get people fired and/or suspended, you choose to pressure employers to punish, you choose to do all of that. And that is a clear distinction, and it should be clear enough for brilliant people like you (at least that's what I'm told, regularly) to admit.

She gets it; you won't admit it. But as I said, I've been unsuccessful at getting partisan ideologues to be honest, at least so far.
If I honestly thought she knew what she was speaking of, I'd say so. In the forest for the trees of reality, she's shouting, Look, a twig...

SOOO, this thread is about PC and Sams kissing his partner (or whatever term he prefers)?

I'm sort of lost with the "anti-intelliectualism" thing, given faux's views on creationism, the big bang and climate change.

SOOO, this thread is about PC and Sams kissing his partner (or whatever term he prefers)?

I'm sort of lost with the "anti-intelliectualism" thing, given faux's views on creationism, the big bang and climate change.

No, the thread and Power's piece are about what has happened to the Left, how it has become the thought police.

Didn't you read it?

No, the thread and Power's piece are about what has happened to the Left, how it has become the thought police.

Didn't you read it?

I followed the links. It was nonsensical imo. yes, the PC brigade is out in front of shit like Sams and equal pay. And the gop/faux are the antithesis of anti-intellectualism. So, to me, it seemed typical partisan bullshit.

Didn't you read it?

I followed the links. It was nonsensical imo. yes, the PC brigade is out in front of shit like Sams and equal pay. And the gop/faux are the antithesis of anti-intellectualism. So, to me, it seemed typical partisan bullshit.

Powers is a Democrat, so I'm not sure what you mean.

The dark ages eventually gave way to the enlightenment. When the US has been killed by the virus of liberalism sanity will again prevail.

Didn't you read it?

Powers is a Democrat, so I'm not sure what you mean.

People like that are EXACTLY who Kirsten was writing about.

Perfect. Typical.

her message is the same message you tards have been trying to spew for the past several months. You all want free markets and capitalism up until you cant get away with saying stupid shit that could get you in trouble.

further more nobody has gone to jail via the Government stripping them of their 1st amendment rights.

But we can skip that so you can just go into your normal routine of projecting, making things up and highfiving foxfyre..because you think you nailed someone.

Forum List

Back